This Pizza news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about pizza news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- AA lawsuit, Dressbarn closings, and more MoneyWatch headlines
In today's MoneyWatch headlines, American Airlines is suing its mechanics' union, Little Caesars is offering a plant-based sausage pizza, and Dressbarn is closing all its stores citing unprofitability.
CBS News. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Little Caesars to sell pizza with Impossible's plant-based sausage
This marks the first time a national pizza chain is using a vegan meat substitute.
CNBC. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Is Domino's (DPZ) Poised to Ride on the Growth Trajectory?
Domino's Pizza (DPZ) rides on robust domestic and international comps growth, solid brand positioning, global expansion, and digitalization.
Zacks. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Too busy (or lazy) to order a pizza? Amazon Echo can do it for you - CNET
Extra cheese, please. You can order Domino's, Pizza Hut and Papa John's with just your voice.
CNET. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Processed foods such as pizza make people eat too much, too fast and gain weight, study shows
For the first time, the National Institutes of Health have shown that ultra-processed foods like chips and pre-packaged snacks not only raise risks of overeating and weight gain - they are a cause.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Dominos launching new pizza topped with pineapple and tinned spaghetti
Fast food outlet Dominos has launched a new spaghetti and pineapple pizza. The new treat, named the 'Hawaiian Spaghetti Pizza', is a limited edition offer and costs just $7.99.
Daily Mail. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Author stays hidden for nearly a month as internet sleuths work to find him
After being hunted by thousands of people for about a month, it was Evan Ratliff's need for gluten-free pizza that did him in
CBS News. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Volunteers 'Bless-A-Campus' All Week in Arlington
Outside their meeting place at a Cici's Pizza in Arlington, volunteers stacked boxes of brownies, snacks, stationary and pens in their cars then spread out to deliver the surprises to Arlington ISD schools. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
NBC. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- Nestle switches delivery model for some U.S. frozen foods, cuts 4,000 jobs
Nestle, the world's largest packaged food company, said it plans to abandon direct-store delivery of frozen pizza and ice cream in the United States, a move that will cut 4,000 jobs.
Reuters. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
- Domino's shares down as international prospects go cold
Investors lost their appetite in Domino's Pizza after it warned its struggling overseas business would remain in the red this year.
Sky News. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
- Papa John's founder John Schnatter is thinking about selling his stake in the pizza chain
Schnatter has solicited financial advisors' help about selling all or part of his 31% stake in the pizza chain, according to an SEC filing.
CNBC. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
- Papa John's founder explores pizza chain stake sale
Papa John International Inc's founder John Schnatter is in talks with financial advisers for a possible sale of his stake in the company, a regulatory filing showed on Monday.
Reuters. Monday, 6 May 2019.
- LA Dodgers fan loses fries, pizza while trying to catch 2 different foul balls at same game
One fan needs to learn how to juggle a bit better.
Fox News. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- Domino's CEO Ritch Allison Keeps Building Brand's Lead With Fortress Made Of Pizza
Ritch Allison is applying basic mathematics to his strategy as CEO of Domino's: Americans are eating less restaurant pizza. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019.
- Pizza Hut denies rumors of vegan cheese
Vegans hoping to finally dig into some classic stuffed-crust pizza are about to have their hopes crushed.
Fox News. Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries