This Pizza news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about pizza news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Delaware pizza store owner foils robbery by throwing pie at suspect, cops say
This wanton crook got served up something else when trying to hold up a pizza
shop in Delaware on Friday.
Fox News. Sunday, 12 Jul 2020.
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) Earnings Expected to Grow: Should You Buy?
(DPZ) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Best stand mixer 2020: Brilliant kitchen mixers for baking and food prep
Whether you're an aspiring amateur baker or kneading pizza
dough by hand has started to get old for you, a quality stand mixer is an essential piece of
Pocket Lint. Saturday, 4 Jul 2020.
- Can a BBC reporter make better pizza than a machine?
Picnic's machine is able to put together 300 pizzas an hour, but can a human make something tastier?
BBC News. Saturday, 4 Jul 2020.
- Looking for a Growth Stock? 3 Reasons Why Domino's Pizza (DPZ) is a Solid Choice
(DPZ) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Zacks. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- Operator of 1200 Pizza Hut restaurants and 400 Wendy's franchises files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
The Kansas-based company, which operates 1,200 Pizza
Hut restaurants and nearly 400 Wendy's outlets, filed for Chapter 11 on Wednesday, citing a debts of almost $1 billion.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Pizza Hut's largest U.S. franchisee files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
NPC joins a host of other companies that filed for bankruptcy during the pandemic, including Chuck E. Cheese's parent company CEC Entertainment, rental car company Hertz, and retailers J. Crew and J.C. Penney.
CNBC. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Little Ceasars fires 2 workers after swastika found on pizza
Ohio couple saw pepperoni placed to form reverse swastika. "There should not be this kind of hate happening today," husband says.
CBS News. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Little Caesars fires two for pepperoni SWASTIKA on pizza
Jason Laska picked up the only pre-made pepperoni pizza
left in the chain's Brook Park, Ohio, store on Saturday night. When he returned home, his wife Misty discovered the Nazi symbol.
Daily Mail. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- Rick Rosati, CEO of Chicago-based Rosati's Pizza, dies at age 70
The first Rosati's Pizza
restaurant opened in 1964 in Mount Prospect, Ill. and today there are approximately 200 locations throughout the U.S.
ABC News. Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020.
- 'Coronavirus hit our business like a hidden tsunami'
Singapore is slowly emerging from its coronavirus lockdown, but Modesto's pizza
parlour is closing its doors for good.
BBC News. Monday, 22 Jun 2020.
- Square slices find space in Chicago's pizza scene
Chicago is known for its pizza, both deep dish and thin tavern-style pies. But there's a wave of square pizzas sweeping the city, with thicker, crispier crusts.
ABC News. Sunday, 14 Jun 2020.
- Glass Found In Pizza Delivered To South Carolina National Guard Soldiers
'The command says that the soldiers are okay'
Daily Caller. Thursday, 11 Jun 2020.
- Duo points gun at Pizza Hut worker over missing bottle of soda: report
There are better ways to handle a mistake with an order.
Fox News. Thursday, 11 Jun 2020.
- Man Receives Mystery Pizza Deliveries For A Decade, Self-Driving Cars Not To Blame, As Yet
deliveries raises questions for self-driving cars.
Forbes. Wednesday, 10 Jun 2020.
Pizza Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries