This Pizza news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about pizza news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Starbucks, Chipotle And MOD Pizza Have An Advantage Rooted In Their Purpose-Profit Cycle
Many brands that have survived through the last year are those with strong purpose and sustainability strategies.
Forbes. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Papa John's earnings smash expectations as pizza demand remains strong post-pandemic
Thanks in part to menu innovations like Epic Stuffed Crust pizza, Papa John's said its sales are still growing.
CNBC. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Domino's CEO on how pizza chain continues to innovate
Since early 2010, Domino's stock price has soared from nearly $14 a share to about $197 today. The pizza
chain currently operates more than 14,000 stores worldwide and delivers more than a million pizzas per day. ...
CBS News. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Detroit pizza man paints street, tries to save people dough
A Detroit pizzeria owner upset over people getting $150 tickets for unwittingly parking in a handicap zone got a bucket of blue paint and marked the street himself.
Fox News. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Mourning Mexican Pizzas? Del Taco Is Here For Emotional Support
You can call the new Del Taco hotline to air your woes about the death of a certain competitor's cult classic.
Forbes. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- China's wackiest mall attractions
In China, shopper attractions like "Pizza" the polar bear and a double-size replica of the Pentagon are no match for changing shopping habits. ...
CBS News. Sunday, 2 May 2021.
- New Jersey pizza beats New York for best pizza in America
New Jersey is named best pizza
state in America by Food & Wine.
Fox News. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Domino's Pizza CEO says phone ordering is near obsolete as digital sales continue to climb
"Once customers shift to digital ordering, they don't go back to calling restaurants on the phone," Domino's Pizza
CEO Ritch Allison said after posting earnings.
CNBC. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) Surpasses Q1 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
(DPZ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.04% and 0.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Teenage murder suspect stabbed victim with sword near pizzeria then fled on victim's e-scooter
Fares Maatou, 14, died while still in his blood soaked school uniform after he was stabbed in the chest outside Zzetta Soul Fired Pizza
in Canning Town, east London on Friday, April 23.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Van driver who killed motorcyclist on hands-free call fled schoolboy death crash scene years earlier
Kurt Sammon, of Stockport, was previously jailed for six months after he hit Michael Weaver, 13, at 43mph while the schoolboy crossed a dual carriageway to pick up a pizza
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Fares Maatou: Boy, 14, charged with murder after Newham stabbing
A boy is charged with the murder of Fares Maatou, who was stabbed outside a pizza
BBC News. Sunday, 25 Apr 2021.
- Boy, 14, stabbed to death outside Newham pizza restaurant named
Three boys are arrested after Fares Maatou was attacked with "a large bladed item", police say.
BBC News. Saturday, 24 Apr 2021.
- Three teenagers arrested after 'really nice' boy, 14, stabbed to death outside pizza restaurant
A "really nice" 14-year-old boy has been stabbed to death in east London - prompting tributes and a murder appeal from police.
Sky News. Saturday, 24 Apr 2021.
- What You Should Know About Recycling Empty Pizza Boxes
Corrugated cardboard pizza
boxes are made from recyclable material ... but that doesn't mean they can always be recycled. In other words: It's complicated.
Mental Floss. Thursday, 22 Apr 2021.
Pizza Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries