This Physician news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about physicians from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- NextGen's (NXGN) Integrated Platform Gets Leveraged by Mednax
Mednax utilizes NextGen's (NXGN) fully-integrated platform to enhance its efficacy in placing crucial information on patients' health and well-being at the physician's fingertips.
Zacks. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Physicians Make Great Entrepreneurs
What is easy to overlook for many in the medical field is the way that the patient-centric workplace prepares you for life as an entrepreneur.
Forbes. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Morale at 'an all-time low': Doctors feel unprepared for winter months, poll warns
Doctors believe the NHS is inadequately prepared for the winter months, a poll from the Royal College of Physicians
(RCP) has found.
Sky News. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Dr Mike reveals 5 risks of showering daily in viral TikTok video
Not everybody needs to shower daily, and doing so can carry risks, says social media medic Dr. Mike. The 31-year-old New Jersey-based primary care physician
revealed why on TikTok.
Daily Mail. Friday, 1 Oct 2021.
- Controversial abortion bill similar to Texas' ban introduced in Florida
The bill would require physicians
to test for a "fetal heartbeat" on a pregnant person.
ABC News. Thursday, 23 Sep 2021.
- To Boost Black Men in Medicine, Advocates Turn to Sports
High-performing athletes possess many of the skills and attributes that physicians
need, supporters of the strategy say
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 21 Sep 2021.
- Texas Limits Abortion Even More As Gov. Abbott Signs Restrictions On Abortion-Inducing Drugs
The new law blocks physicians
from giving patients abortion-inducing medication more than seven weeks into a pregnancy.
Forbes. Monday, 20 Sep 2021.
- OB/GYN says he VIOLATED Texas law by performing abortion after six-week limit
Alan Braid, an OB/GYN physician, said he did the procedure while treating a woman at his San Antonio clinic on September 6 - five days after the restrictive new law known as SB8 went into effect.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 19 Sep 2021.
- A Medical Career, at a Cost: Infertility
are raising awareness of the reproductive toll that work stress, long hours, sleep deprivation and years of training can exact.
New York Times. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Inspiration4 civilian astronaut, cancer survivor Hayley Arceneaux writes a note to her younger self
Inspiration4's first all-civilian mission to space aboard a SpaceX rocket will include St. Jude Children's Research Hospital physician
assistant and cancer survivor Hayley Arceneaux. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021.
- The day after 9/11: Ari Fleischer recalls heartbreaking message Walter Reed physician had for President Bush
September 11, 2001 will be forever etched in the hearts and minds of Americans, but for former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer, the day after terror and tragedy struck will also remain a most vivid memory.
Fox News. Saturday, 11 Sep 2021.
- Florida doctor will refuse to treat unvaccinated patients
A South Florida doctor became the second physician
to make the contentious decision to refuse treatment to unvaccinated patients in a COVID-ravaged state.
Fox News. Tuesday, 7 Sep 2021.
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII) Introduces Diamondback in Canada
The introduction of Cardiovascular Systems' (CSII) Diamondback 360 Coronary OAS in Canada will offer physicians
an effective treatment option for patients with coronary artery diseases.
Zacks. Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021.
- Pentagon Spox Proposes Re-Educating Troops Who Object To COVID Vaccine
'Have that physician
communicate to them the risks that they are taking'
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 25 Aug 2021.
- The social network for doctors is full of vaccine disinformation
Doctors are surprised to find anti-vaccine posts proliferating on Doximity, a professional network for physicians.
CNBC. Friday, 6 Aug 2021.
Physicians & Surgeons News Headlines and News Summaries