This Physical Therapy news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about physical therapy and physical therapist news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Mother, 27, who started having contractions while out hunting now takes her month old baby shooting
Gabrielle Shaker, 27, from Pennsylvania, has always had a love for the outdoors. The physical therapist
did athletics at high school and wanted to find another sport that would get her outdoors.
Daily Mail. Monday, 25 Jan 2021.
- Colfax (CFX) Arm's LiteCure Buyout to Boost Product Portfolio
Colfax's (CFX) acquisition of LiteCure will create strong growth opportunities for DJO in the physical therapy
and rehabilitation market.
Zacks. Monday, 14 Dec 2020.
- Double lung transplant COVID-19 survivor reflects on rising hospitalizations and deaths, offers advice
For COVID-19 survivor Brian Kuhns, life is hospital visits, physical therapy, and months after his rare double lung transplant at Northwestern Memorial, an effort to heal.
ABC News. Friday, 13 Nov 2020.
- Physical Therapy Has Benefits for Back Pain
People with back pain and sciatica who got physical therapy
had less disability and decreased back pain intensity compared with controls.
New York Times. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Risks grow for special ed students as remote classes stretch into new school year
Parents of special needs children attending remote classes are increasingly concerned that their kids won't get services such as speech and physical therapy
Fox News. Saturday, 22 Aug 2020.
- Coronavirus patients using unique physical therapy treatment to breathe easier during recovery
Manual physical therapy
is helping some coronavirus patients breathe easier.
Fox News. Monday, 3 Aug 2020.
- School Social Worker, Physical Therapist Charged With Assaulting Wisconsin State Senator During Protest
'Absolutely not guilty'
Daily Caller. Thursday, 30 Jul 2020.
- Beauty salons gear up to reopen TODAY with Perspex screens
Spas, massage studios and physical therapy
firms in England can also now welcome customers again today, but treatments involving work directly in front of the face are banned.
Daily Mail. Monday, 13 Jul 2020.
- Neofect Smart Balance is basically Dance Dance Revolution for leg rehab - CNET
The device aims to make physical therapy
fun and engaging for people recovering from a stroke.
CNET. Monday, 6 Jan 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries