This Physical Therapy news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about physical therapy and physical therapist news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- New study shows promise of yoga in treating back pain
A study released Monday followed three groups of people with moderate to severe back pain, and found that yoga may be as effective as physical therapy
in treating pain. Dr. Jon LaPook has more.
CBS News. Sunday, 2 May 2021.
- U.S. Physical Therapy (USPH) Earnings Expected to Grow: Should You Buy?
U.S. Physical Therapy
(USPH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Number of therapists in Deshaun Watson case is 'unusual,' former NFL exec says
Deshaun Watson received public support from more than a dozen massage and physical therapists on Wednesday amid a large swath of sexual misconduct lawsuits against him.
Fox News. Thursday, 1 Apr 2021.
- Covid Stole Your Sense of Smell? Try Physical Therapy for Your Nose.
Doctors are recommending smell training for patients with lingering olfactory problems.
New York Times. Friday, 26 Mar 2021.
- Working from home could be wrecking your body
Awkward work setups at home are driving more people to physical therapy
. Experts offer tips to repair the damage.
CBS News. Friday, 12 Mar 2021.
- Nonprofit seeks to help students learn about career options
HOLDREGE, Neb. (AP) - Alexis Billeter tore her ACL her junior year of high school and had to undergo physical therapy
Washington Times. Sunday, 28 Feb 2021.
- U.S. Physical Therapy (USPH) Surpasses Q4 Earnings Estimates
U.S. Physical Therapy
(USPH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 30.12% and -0.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Thursday, 25 Feb 2021.
- Mother, 27, who started having contractions while out hunting now takes her month old baby shooting
Gabrielle Shaker, 27, from Pennsylvania, has always had a love for the outdoors. The physical therapist
did athletics at high school and wanted to find another sport that would get her outdoors.
Daily Mail. Monday, 25 Jan 2021.
- Double lung transplant COVID-19 survivor reflects on rising hospitalizations and deaths, offers advice
For COVID-19 survivor Brian Kuhns, life is hospital visits, physical therapy, and months after his rare double lung transplant at Northwestern Memorial, an effort to heal.
ABC News. Friday, 13 Nov 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries