This Physical Therapy news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about physical therapy and physical therapist news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How An Accidental Entrepreneur Sold His Business For Seven Figures
To help his patients with neck pain, physical therapist
Steve Sudell decided to build his own medical device to relieve it--and soon found himself running a multimillion dollar business.
Forbes. Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021.
- 'White supremacist' who shot dead two black people was married physical therapist
Nathan Allen, 28, a married physical therapist
with a doctorate, allegedly shot dead two black bystanders in Massachusetts after exalting white supremacy in his writings.
Daily Mail. Monday, 28 Jun 2021.
- Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: DaVita, Chemed Corp, U.S. Physical Therapy and Quest Diagnostics
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: DaVita, Chemed Corp, U.S. Physical Therapy
and Quest Diagnostics
Zacks. Wednesday, 26 May 2021.
- New study shows promise of yoga in treating back pain
A study released Monday followed three groups of people with moderate to severe back pain, and found that yoga may be as effective as physical therapy
in treating pain. Dr. Jon LaPook has more.
CBS News. Sunday, 2 May 2021.
- U.S. Physical Therapy (USPH) Earnings Expected to Grow: Should You Buy?
U.S. Physical Therapy
(USPH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Covid Stole Your Sense of Smell? Try Physical Therapy for Your Nose.
Doctors are recommending smell training for patients with lingering olfactory problems.
New York Times. Friday, 26 Mar 2021.
- Working from home could be wrecking your body
Awkward work setups at home are driving more people to physical therapy
. Experts offer tips to repair the damage.
CBS News. Friday, 12 Mar 2021.
- Nonprofit seeks to help students learn about career options
HOLDREGE, Neb. (AP) - Alexis Billeter tore her ACL her junior year of high school and had to undergo physical therapy
Washington Times. Sunday, 28 Feb 2021.
- Mother, 27, who started having contractions while out hunting now takes her month old baby shooting
Gabrielle Shaker, 27, from Pennsylvania, has always had a love for the outdoors. The physical therapist
did athletics at high school and wanted to find another sport that would get her outdoors.
Daily Mail. Monday, 25 Jan 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries