This Photography news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about photography and photographer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Has Covid changed New York City nightlife forever?
is confronted with the new reality of empty streets and closed clubs.
BBC News. Sunday, 17 Oct 2021.
- A life through a lens: The work of Frank Horvat
The Italian-born photographer
Frank Horvat helped redefine French fashion photography
in the 1960s before pursuing his own ambitious projects around the world.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 17 Oct 2021.
- Madeira Hosts Underwater Photography And Video Contest
18 countries participate in this colorful event.
Forbes. Sunday, 17 Oct 2021.
- Ten Breathtaking Images From the 2021 Nature Wildlife Photographer of the Year Awards
The annual awards tell the story of our planet's creatures and the threats they face
Smithsonian. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Photographer documents his wife's breast cancer battle in heartrending images
Jordan and Anna Rathkopf's lives changed forever when she found a lump on her breast on her 37th birthday in 2016.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Texas Isaiah is reimagining photography's capacity to reveal what we know on the inside
Art doesn't have to perpetuate visual violence. There's possibility to be found in a more mutual exchange
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year: 'Explosive sex' wins top prize
An image of a bursting cloud of eggs and sperm as groupers mate in the Pacific is the judges' pick.
BBC News. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- 'An otherworldly beauty': Wildlife Photographer of the Year crowns the best animal images of 2021
A shot of a rare underwater spawning that only takes place around a full moon once a year has been named as the winner of this year's Wildlife Photographer
Of The Year competition.
Sky News. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Heather McDonald on Chrissy Teigen feud: I like to 'point out hypocrisy'
McDonald told photographers all she did was call Teigen out "being like a thirsty person on Instagram."
Fox News. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Photoville Festival, Brings Free Art To All Five Boroughs Of New York City
The Photoville Festival, co-founded by Laura Roumanos, Sam Barzillay and Dave Shelley is now celebrating its 10th anniversary and its second year bringing photography
from a diverse group of artists to every borough of New York City.
Forbes. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- How to shoot real macro photography on any iPhone, even if you don't have the 13
One of the most touted features of the iPhone 13 series is the ability to shoot macro photography
as close as only 2cm away from the subject, something
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 7 Oct 2021.
- 25 incredible images from the National Geographic Traveller (UK) Photography Competition 2021
To show off the best in travel photography, this annual National Geographic competition has collected some of the best images from all over the world.Photographers
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021.
- The Las Fotos Project empowers young women in communities of color through photography classes
It's estimated that over 70% of professional photographers are white. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021.
- Winners and runners-up from the 10th National Geographic Traveller photography competition revealed
The winners and runners-up of the tenth National Geographic Traveller (UK)'s photography
competition have been announced.
Sky News. Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021.
- Edward Keating, Times Photographer at Ground Zero, Dies at 65
In a risk-taking career, he helped the paper win a Pulitzer for its 9/11 photography
and later prompted a debate on journalistic ethics that led to his leaving The Times.
New York Times. Thursday, 30 Sep 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries