This Pharmacist news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about pharmacist and pharmacy news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Future ownership of LloydsPharmacy chain to be decided within days
The owner of LloydsPharmacy, one of Britain's biggest chains of chemists, is to decide within days on its future ownership after receiving takeover bids for the business.
Sky News. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Cardinal Health (CAH) Introduces 2 New Digital Solutions
Cardinal Health (CAH) launches NavixRx Compliance Packaging and E-Commerce Storefront to allow independent pharmacists to expand services and support medication adherence.
Zacks. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- Private equity suitors circle £400m LloydsPharmacy chain
A trio of financial investors are circling one of Britain’s biggest chains of chemists as its American owner finalises its retreat from an expensive foray into Europe.
Sky News. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- CVS pulls two sunscreen products after carcinogen is found
chain pauses sales due to concerns about potentially elevated levels of a cancer-causing chemical.
CBS News. Thursday, 15 Jul 2021.
- You may need a third dose if you had the Pfizer vaccine
acknowledged that her immunization loses effectiveness within six months.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 9 Jul 2021.
- Partnering Black churches with pharmacies increases COVID vaccination rates among African Americans
A mass vaccination clinic in San Bernardino County went from administering 3.2% of doses to black residents to 4.3%, an increase of 34% after the partnership between churches and pharmacists.
Daily Mail. Friday, 9 Jul 2021.
- 3 Retail Pharmacy and Drugstore Stocks to Watch Amid Pandemic Woes
3 Retail Pharmacy
and Drugstore Stocks to Watch Amid Pandemic Woes
Zacks. Tuesday, 6 Jul 2021.
- Get a Covid booster jab at the chemist: Pharmacists will give third vaccine dose
UK Government scientists announced on Wednesday that the top-up vaccines would be offered to up to 32million patients starting from September.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 1 Jul 2021.
- Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Crash Kills 4, Police Say
One person was in critical condition after the balloon crashed into power lines near a pharmacy, the Albuquerque police said.
New York Times. Saturday, 26 Jun 2021.
- Three Robbed Fort Worth Pharmacy at Gunpoint: Police
Three men robbed a north Fort Worth pharmacy
at gunpoint June 8 and left with a "large amount" of prescription drugs and money, Fort Worth police said.
NBC. Tuesday, Jun 22 2021.
- This Implant Could One Day Control Your Sleep and Wake Cycles
The so-called 'living pharmacy' will be able to manufacture pharmaceuticals from inside the body
Smithsonian. Friday, 18 Jun 2021.
- Pharmacist Sentenced To Three Years In Prison For Attempting To Spoil 500 Vaccine Doses
He felt 'great shame' and accepted the punishment after attempting to ruin 500 Covid vaccines
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021.
- Wisconsin Pharmacist Who Tampered With Vaccine Gets 3-Year Sentence
The pharmacist, Steven R. Brandenburg, believed in conspiracy theories and thought vaccines were dangerous, the authorities said.
New York Times. Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021.
- Pharmacist Who Tried Destroying Covid Vaccines Gets 3-Year Prison Sentence
The man believes vaccines are unsafe and the Earth is flat.
Forbes. Tuesday, 8 Jun 2021.
- Pharmacist gets 3 years for tampering with COVID-19 vaccine doses
Steven Brandenburg pleaded guilty in February to two felony counts of attempting to tamper with a consumer product.
CBS News. Tuesday, 8 Jun 2021.
Pharmacists News Headlines and News Summaries