This Pharmacist news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about pharmacist and pharmacy news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Mark Cuban Launches Online Pharmacy, Promises Lowest Prices on Lifesaving Prescriptions
An estimated 18 million U.S. adults are unable to pay for doctor-prescribed medications.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 21 Jan 2022.
- No housing for new Isles of Scilly doctor or pharmacist
The health centre on the Isles of Scilly says there is nowhere for key medical workers to live.
BBC News. Friday, 21 Jan 2022.
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Opens Online Pharmacy To Provide Affordable Generic Drugs
The company was launched out of stealth last year.
Forbes. Thursday, 20 Jan 2022.
- Wagons circle around PM but his government is paralysed by 'partygate' scandal - Beth Rigby
Priti Patel was busy trying to get on with the day job as home secretary on Thursday, joining Sky News at a pharmacy
in central London to promote the anniversary of a scheme she set up a year ago to try to help victims of domestic violence.
Sky News. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- What is Amazon Pharmacy, how to sign up, and how does it work?
Amazon has launched its assault on the pharmaceutical healthcare industry, with the introduction of Amazon Pharmacy
. It's a service where you can get home
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
- In Israel, omicron, confusion drive 'real panic' for tests
TEL AVIV, Israel — Aviran Yael fetched rapid antigen kits from a pharmacy
in Tel Aviv's busy center, placed them in the light blue bag strapped to the back of his motorbike and headed off to deliver them. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 10 Jan 2022.
- Pelosi tenant spared by San Francisco smash-and-grab epidemic
The Walgreens pharmacy
at 25 Point Lobos Ave. in San Francisco has avoided the series of thefts plaguing the city, according to emergency call records obtained by Fox News. The property is owned by Paul Pelosi.
Fox News. Monday, 10 Jan 2022.
- Lateral flow fury at pharmacy counters: Staff suffer 'aggressive abuse' warns health industry boss
staff are facing a wave of abuse from frustrated customers who are still unable to get their hands on free lateral flow tests, a health industry chief has today warned.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022.
- Last minute scramble to get a lateral flow test for New Year's Eve
People have been travelling from pharmacy
to find rapid tests - and waiting in queues around the block to grab them - after the Government's website again suffered shortages.
Daily Mail. Friday, 31 Dec 2021.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Found Liable in Landmark Opioid Trial
The case was the first of its kind, targeting every point of the prescription opioid supply chain, from manufacturers to pharmacy
chains that filled prescriptions.
New York Times. Thursday, 30 Dec 2021.
- Omnicell (OMCL) Closes ReCept Holdings Acquisition Deal
Omnicell's (OMCL) completed buyout of the renowned specialty pharmacy
management services provider is likely to bolster its Advanced Services offering.
Zacks. Thursday, 30 Dec 2021.
- Covid: Warning over patchy lateral flow test supply
As more and more people seek rapid tests, pharmacists say staff and customers are stressed over supplies.
BBC News. Wednesday, 29 Dec 2021.
- Rite Aid May Form Even Closer Ties With Prime Therapeutics PBM
Rite Aid may form closer ties with the pharmacy
benefit manager Prime Therapeutics, which is owned by Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans.
Forbes. Thursday, 23 Dec 2021.
- Rite Aid (RAD) Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates, Revenues Lag
Increased demand for COVID-19 vaccination and testing, and growth in the Retail Pharmacy
unit aid Rite Aid's (RAD) Q3 results.
Zacks. Wednesday, 22 Dec 2021.
- Amazon elevates former Prime boss to oversee health efforts
Amazon has made clear its ambitions to grow its presence in the health-care industry, including launching an online pharmacy
and telehealth services.
CNBC. Thursday, 16 Dec 2021.
Pharmacists News Headlines and News Summaries