This Pharmaceutical news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about pharmaceuticals from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Vertex (VRTX) to Report Q4 Earnings: What's in the Cards?
Investors are likely to focus on Vertex Pharmaceuticals' (VRTX) CF product revenues, especially sales of its triple combo CF drug Trikafta/Kaftrio, and non-CF pipeline progress.
Zacks. Monday, 24 Jan 2022.
- Clyburn To Join IFF, Become Latest Black CEO Of Major U.S. Corporation
Frank Clyburn, a senior executive at pharmaceutical
company Merck & Co., will be the next CEO at International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., joining a small list of Black chief executives at companies in the S&P 500 Index.
Forbes. Friday, 21 Jan 2022.
- Is CNS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNSP) Outperforming Other Medical Stocks This Year?
Here is how CNS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNSP) and Celyad SA (CYAD) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Zacks. Thursday, 20 Jan 2022.
- Howard Solomon, 94, Dies; His Business Success Had a Personal Connection
After one of his sons fell into a deep depression, he helped him recover. He later licensed an antidepressant that was a boon to his pharmaceutical
New York Times. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Martin Shkreli ordered to return nearly $65 million
The so-called "Pharma Bro" is banned for life from participating in the pharmaceutical
CBS News. Friday, 14 Jan 2022.
- Jailed 'Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli ordered to repay $64m
Martin Shkreli has also been barred from the US pharmaceutical
industry for life.
BBC News. Friday, 14 Jan 2022.
- What is Amazon Pharmacy, how to sign up, and how does it work?
Amazon has launched its assault on the pharmaceutical
healthcare industry, with the introduction of Amazon Pharmacy. It's a service where you can get home
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
- Will Acadia Pharmaceuticals Stock See Higher Levels After A Large 26% Rally In A Month?
The stock of Acadia Pharmaceuticals
(NASDAQ: ACAD), a biopharmaceutical company focused on neuroscience drugs, has seen a rise of 26% over the last month. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 6 Jan 2022.
- NY jury finds Teva Pharmaceuticals liable for state's opioid epidemic
In a unique and landmark case, a New York jury has found Teva Pharmaceuticals
responsible for contributing to the state's opioid crisis. Teva will now face another trial to determine how much money it owes the state. ...
CBS News. Friday, 31 Dec 2021.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Found Liable in Landmark Opioid Trial
The case was the first of its kind, targeting every point of the prescription opioid supply chain, from manufacturers to pharmacy chains that filled prescriptions.
New York Times. Thursday, 30 Dec 2021.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals found liable in New York opioid trial
A New York State jury has found the drug maker help fuel the state's deadly opioid epidemic.
BBC News. Thursday, 30 Dec 2021.
- Biden advisor's brother plans to lobby for Taiwan company that developed Covid-19 vaccine
Jeff Ricchetti was hired to lobby for biopharmaceutical firm Medigen, which has developed a Covid-19 vaccine.
CNBC. Wednesday, 29 Dec 2021.
- Posters given to pharmacies telling customers to 'try again tomorrow' amid lateral flow shortages
The UK Health Security Agency warned pharmacies not to expect deliveries of lateral flow tests over the weekend, Pharmaceutical
Services Negotiating Committee said on Friday.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 18 Dec 2021.
- Eli Lilly and Regeneron announce new monoclonal antibody treatments are effective against Omicron
company Eli Lilly has announced that its upcoming COVID-19 antibody drug is able to effectively treat disease caused by both the Omicron and Delta variants.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 16 Dec 2021.
- Elizabeth Holmes' defense lets Theranos founder play role of young do-gooder in second day on stand
Elizabeth Holmes resumed testifying in her criminal fraud trial, telling jurors about Theranos' successes with pharmaceutical
companies and the military.
CNBC. Monday, 22 Nov 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries