This Pharmaceutical news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about pharmaceuticals from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals to pay $85M settlement in opioid case
Teva Pharmaceuticals has agreed to pay the state of Oklahoma an $85 million settlement in a public nuisance case, according to the state's attorney general.A
Modern Healthcare. Sunday, 26 May 2019.
- Cramer Remix: The cannabis stocks I'm eyeing
Jim Cramer turns to the charts to reveal that cannabis companies like GW Pharmaceuticals and Village Farms could be good additions to your portfolio.
CNBC. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Cramer's lightning round: Arena Pharmaceuticals, Yext, IAC, and more
Jim Cramer takes calls and delivers answers to caller stock picks in the latest lightning round.
CNBC. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Moving Average Crossover Alert: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) could be a stock to avoid from a technical perspective, as the firm is seeing unfavorable trends on the moving average crossover front.
Zacks. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (ACRX) Upgraded to Buy: Here's Why
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (ACRX) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Zacks. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Met Museum to stop taking donations from family connected to OxyContin-maker
The Metropolitan Museum of Art on Wednesday said it would stop taking monetary gifts from members of the Sackler family who are connected to the pharmaceutical company that makes OxyContin.
CBC News. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Johnson & Johnson to submit applications for at least 10 new drugs by 2023
Johnson & Johnson said on Wednesday it expected to file marketing applications for at least 10 new drugs between 2019 to 2023, to strengthen its pharmaceuticals unit which has been a major growth driver.
Reuters. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Civica Rx partners with Xellia Pharmaceuticals on first generic drugs
The companies will produce the antibiotics vancomycin and daptomycin for Civica's members, the first of 14 generic drugs Civica plans to launch this year.
Modern Healthcare. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Getting Clinical On New Drug Launches
The IQVIA Institute released a data-rich report in April 2019 on the state of clinical R&D in the US pharmaceutical industry; the author examines a number of the trends in clinical trial activity outlined in the findings.
Forbes. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- American drug makers 'conspired to inflate prices for 112 generic medications by up to 1000%'
The sweeping lawsuit filed in federal court in Connecticut on Friday implicates 20 of the nation's largest pharmaceutical firms, including Teva, Pfizer, Novartis and Mylan.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 12 May 2019.
- Teva Pharm CFO says company did not conspire to fix prices
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries' chief financial officer on Sunday reiterated that the company has done nothing wrong in the wake of a price-fixing lawsuit filed by 44 U.S. states.
Reuters. Sunday, 12 May 2019.
- US states file lawsuit accusing drugs firms of inflating costs
Twenty pharmaceutical companies are accused of artificially inflating the cost of medicinal drugs.
BBC News. Saturday, 11 May 2019.
- Israel drugmaker Teva vows to fight US price-fixing lawsuit
Israeli pharmaceutical giant Teva vowed Saturday to defend itself after being accused of orchestrating price-fixing among drugmakers in a US antitrust lawsuit. ...
Yahoo. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- The Latest: Trump proposes end to 'surprise medical bills'
President Donald Trump is ratcheting up pressure on the pharmaceutical industry to lower prices and announcing a new effort to end "surprise medical bills" for patients with health insurance
ABC News. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RETA) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
RETA earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2019.
Yahoo. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
Pharmaceutical lab equipment
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries