This Pharmaceutical news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about pharmaceuticals from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Fake pharmaceutical industry thrives in West Africa
Law enforcement agencies are battling to break foreign-linked criminal syndicates.
BBC News. Monday, 13 Jul 2020.
- Pfizer, BioNTech's coronavirus vaccines get FDA's 'fast track' status
Two experimental coronavirus vaccines by German biotech firm BioNTech and U.S. pharmaceutical
giant Pfizer have received the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's 'fast track' designation, the companies said on Monday.
CNBC. Monday, 13 Jul 2020.
- Scientists to trial coronavirus antibody treatment to protect older people from Covid-19
The treatment, being developed by Cambridge-based pharmaceutical
company AstraZeneca, works by recreating the body's natural disease-fighting substances in a lab and injecting them.
Daily Mail. Monday, 13 Jul 2020.
- Microscopy technique reveals nanoscale detail of coatings as they dry
Thin film coatings do more than add color to walls. For example, they can be used as pharmaceutical
devices. How these coatings dry can change their properties, which is especially important for films used in drug delivery. ...
Science Daily. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Inovio Subcontractor Hits Back With Lawsuit Against Coronavirus Vaccine Developer
Inc (NASDAQ: INO) could be embroiled in a prolonged legal battle with its Blue Bell, Pennsylvania-headquartered subcontractor VGXI, Inc, after the subcontractor sued the pharma company. ...
Yahoo. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Is Regeneron Stock Attractive At $640?
Despite a 40% rise since the March 23 lows of this year, at the current price of around $640 per share we believe Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
looks attractive and it has more room for growth. ...
Forbes. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Do Institutions Own Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:CPRX) Shares?
A look at the shareholders of Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:CPRX) can tell us which group is most ...
Yahoo. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Using electricity to break down pollutants left over after wastewater treatment
products, and endocrine disruptors are some of the emerging contaminants often found in treated domestic wastewater, even after secondary treatment. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals (CRVS) Catches Eye: Stock Jumps 8.4%
(CRVS) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped more than 8% on the day, amid huge volumes.
Zacks. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy?
has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Zacks. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Whistleblower wore wire to get evidence of cash bribes to doctors that led to $700m Novartis fine
Oswald Bilotta told NBC News how he thought he'd landed his dream job when he was employed as a sales representative for Novatis Pharmaceuticals
in 1999, but all quickly changed.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Regeneron signs a $450 million contract with the U.S. government for its coronavirus therapy
said on Tuesday the U.S. government has granted the drugmaker a $450 million contract to make and supply its double antibody cocktail that is being tested against Covid-19.
CNBC. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- It Paid Doctors Kickbacks. Now, Novartis Will Pay a $678 Million Settlement.
company spent more than $100 million on lavish meals, fishing junkets, golf outings, sporting events and speaker fees to influence doctors to prescribe its drugs, federal prosecutors said.
New York Times. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Novartis pays $678M to resolve suit over sham doctor outings
NEW YORK (AP) - Novartis Pharmaceutical
Corp. will pay $678 million to the U.S. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Pharmaceutical drugs likely to be in short supply if COVID outbreak continues: Report
A decrease in generic drugs would hurt low-income and unemployed Americans.
ABC News. Saturday, 27 Jun 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries