This Petroleum news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about petroleum news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Hydrocarbon-Rich Qatar Plans To Broker A Deal Between The U.S. And Iran
Qatar, the small, petroleum-rich Middle Eastern country, is used to punching above its weight. It had a few rocky years, after its suspension from the Gulf Cooperation Council. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 27 Jan 2021.
- Recent Analyst Upgrade Adds Sheen to These 5 Stocks
Broker advice comes in handy for building a winning portfolio. So, one should keep an eye on broker-friendly stocks like Camping World (CWH), Antero Resources (AR), Callon Petroleum
(CPE), Cincinnati Bell (CBB) and Beacon Roofing (BECN).
Zacks. Wednesday, 27 Jan 2021.
- Analysts Estimate Marathon Petroleum (MPC) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
(MPC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Tuesday, 26 Jan 2021.
- Storage tank explosion at Texas petroleum facility injures 7
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas (AP) - Seven contractors were injured, four critically, when a storage tank at a petroleum
facility in Texas exploded after catching fire Saturday morning, according to fire officials. The fire began about 10 a.m. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 5 Dec 2020.
- Oil Prices: Brent And Crude Could Move Massively In The Coming Days
Traders know that when there is a disagreement among the Organization of Petroleum
Exporting Countries, OPEC members, or the OPEC+ members, which include Russia, this has a massive influence on oil prices.
Forbes. Monday, 30 Nov 2020.
- Why the Korean beauty trend for 'slugging' is taking the internet by storm
Beauty lovers are slathering their faces in Vaseline or thick petroleum
jelly and leaving it on overnight in a bid to wake up with glowing skin.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 26 Nov 2020.
- How Much Of Callon Petroleum Company (NYSE:CPE) Do Institutions Own?
The big shareholder groups in Callon Petroleum
Company (NYSE:CPE) have power over the company. Institutions will ...
Yahoo. Saturday, 7 Nov 2020.
- US Sanctions Target 11 Entities, 5 People for Violating Iran Sanctions
In addition to announcement by State, Treasury departments, DOJ unseals forfeiture filings for refined petroleum, weapons.
Voice of America. Thursday, 29 Oct 2020.
- U.S. slams Iran with another round of sanctions over support for 'terrorist entities'
The Trump administration announced fresh sanctions and additional measures targeting Iran's petroleum
CNBC. Monday, 26 Oct 2020.
- Here's What Occidental Petroleum Corporation's (NYSE:OXY) Shareholder Ownership Structure Looks Like
Every investor in Occidental Petroleum
Corporation (NYSE:OXY) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder ...
Yahoo. Monday, 12 Oct 2020.
- Pandemic, Petroleum, And Putin: Russia's Ruble Buckles Under Pressure
The global coronavirus pandemic has wreaked havoc on the Russian economy. But analysts say Moscow's own policies at home and abroad are accelerating the ruble's sharp decline in value.
Radio Liberty. Saturday, 3 Oct 2020.
- Talc and petroleum jelly among the best lubricants for people wearing PPE, study finds
Talcum powder, a coconut oil-cocoa butter beeswax mixture, and petroleum
jelly provide the best skin protection for long-term PPE use, say scientists.
Science Daily. Thursday, 24 Sep 2020.
- Oil could see another demand shock, adding to the 'extraordinary' destruction this year
The next big shock to the oil industry could be yet another hit to demand, adding to the destruction already seen this year, analysts said at the S&P Global Platts' Platts Asia Pacific Petroleum
Virtual Conference (APPEC) 2020.
CNBC. Tuesday, 15 Sep 2020.
- Secretly-recorded oil and gas executives reveal they flare 'a tremendous amount of gas'
A discussion by the Independent Petroleum
Association of Amercica was secretly recorded in June 2019, where one exec admitted 'We're just flaring a tremendous amount of gas.'
Daily Mail. Sunday, 13 Sep 2020.
- Oil group's leader moves to American Petroleum Institute
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) - The president of the Louisiana Oil and Gas Association is leaving his leadership post with that energy lobbying group to join another energy association - the American Petroleum
Washington Times. Tuesday, 1 Sep 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries