This Petroleum news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about petroleum news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Valero (VLO) Gears Up for Q2 Earnings: What's in the Cards?
Improving refined petroleum
product demand is likely to have aided Valero???s (VLO) second-quarter earnings.
Zacks. Monday, 26 Jul 2021.
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy?
(OAS) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Zacks. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Shortage of truck drivers is behind fuel delivery delays, says GasBuddy analyst
analyst told CNBC that a nationwide shortage of truck drivers, not a fuel shortage, is behind the delivery delays at many gas stations.
CNBC. Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021.
- Squirrel's sinking feeling as Ipswich gardener thwarts food theft
jelly stops a slippery customer from nabbing an easy lunch.
BBC News. Friday, 18 Jun 2021.
- Patagonia cheers Keystone XL shutdown despite petroleum-heavy product line
Clothing manufacturer Patagonia joined pipeline opponents in celebrating the cancellation of the Keystone XL oil pipeline, even though the outdoor-apparel maker’s product line heavily relies on petroleum
Washington Times. Thursday, 10 Jun 2021.
- How An Old Power Plant Is Being Refitted For The Hydrogen Economy
An old gasification plant in Indiana will use petroleum
coke and biomass to produce hydrogen for power plants and cars. It will also catch and bury the CO2.
Forbes. Sunday, 6 Jun 2021.
- OPEC Plus Continues Gradual Increase in Oil Output
The member states of the Organization of the Petroleum
Exporting Countries and allied producers like Russia confirmed a plan to increase output in June and July, reflecting growing demand for petroleum
New York Times. Tuesday, 1 Jun 2021.
- West Virginia fire crews battle massive blaze at petroleum refinery
West Virginia fire crews battled a massive blaze that may have been caused by an explosion at a factory in the northern part of the state along the Ohio River, according to reports.
Fox News. Sunday, 30 May 2021.
- Goodbye OPEC, Hello OMEC. A Shift From Petroleum Power To Minerals Power
As OPEC fades OMEC moves into view.
Forbes. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Biden opening summit with ambitious new US climate pledge
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Joe Biden will open a global climate summit with a pledge to cut at least in half the climate-wrecking coal and petroleum
fumes that the U.S. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 22 Apr 2021.
- Why Occidental Petroleum, Norwegian Cruise, United Airlines are in the BUZZ social sentiment ETF: Founder
Social media activity shows investors shifting away from high-growth tech and into more industrial, value-oriented plays, Buzz Indexes founder Jamie Wise says.
CNBC. Wednesday, 7 Apr 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries