This Petroleum news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about petroleum news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Analysts Estimate Laredo Petroleum (LPI) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
(LPI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Wednesday, 28 Oct 2020.
- A Contrarian Look At Petroleum And ESG Investing
ESG investing is popular now, but interest could fade with time.
Forbes. Wednesday, 28 Oct 2020.
- U.S. slams Iran with another round of sanctions over support for 'terrorist entities'
The Trump administration announced fresh sanctions and additional measures targeting Iran's petroleum
CNBC. Monday, 26 Oct 2020.
- Earnings Preview: Par Petroleum (PARR) Q3 Earnings Expected to Decline
(PARR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Monday, 26 Oct 2020.
- Here's What Occidental Petroleum Corporation's (NYSE:OXY) Shareholder Ownership Structure Looks Like
Every investor in Occidental Petroleum
Corporation (NYSE:OXY) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder ...
Yahoo. Monday, 12 Oct 2020.
- Are Institutions Heavily Invested In Marathon Petroleum Corporation's (NYSE:MPC) Shares?
If you want to know who really controls Marathon Petroleum
Corporation (NYSE:MPC), then you'll have to look at ...
Yahoo. Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020.
- Pandemic, Petroleum, And Putin: Russia's Ruble Buckles Under Pressure
The global coronavirus pandemic has wreaked havoc on the Russian economy. But analysts say Moscow's own policies at home and abroad are accelerating the ruble's sharp decline in value.
Radio Liberty. Saturday, 3 Oct 2020.
- Talc and petroleum jelly among the best lubricants for people wearing PPE, study finds
Talcum powder, a coconut oil-cocoa butter beeswax mixture, and petroleum
jelly provide the best skin protection for long-term PPE use, say scientists.
Science Daily. Thursday, 24 Sep 2020.
- Oil could see another demand shock, adding to the 'extraordinary' destruction this year
The next big shock to the oil industry could be yet another hit to demand, adding to the destruction already seen this year, analysts said at the S&P Global Platts' Platts Asia Pacific Petroleum
Virtual Conference (APPEC) 2020.
CNBC. Tuesday, 15 Sep 2020.
- Former Energy Executive And Her Writing Partner Encourage Industry To Do Better
What happens when a white, female, petroleum
engineer and former energy executive teams up with a Black male writer during a time of heightened social upheaval and the emergence of the Black Lives Matter movement?
Forbes. Monday, 14 Sep 2020.
- Secretly-recorded oil and gas executives reveal they flare 'a tremendous amount of gas'
A discussion by the Independent Petroleum
Association of Amercica was secretly recorded in June 2019, where one exec admitted 'We're just flaring a tremendous amount of gas.'
Daily Mail. Sunday, 13 Sep 2020.
- Oil group's leader moves to American Petroleum Institute
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) - The president of the Louisiana Oil and Gas Association is leaving his leadership post with that energy lobbying group to join another energy association - the American Petroleum
Washington Times. Tuesday, 1 Sep 2020.
- Occidental Petroleum to review Middle East assets - Bloomberg News
Oil and gas producer Occidental Petroleum
is reviewing options for its Middle Eastern assets in a bid to ease its debt load, Bloomberg News reported on Monday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Reuters. Monday, 8 Jun 2020.
- Occidental Petroleum shuts in U.S. Gulf of Mexico production, evacuates workers
Corp has shut in production at its central and eastern Gulf of Mexico facilities ahead of Tropical Storm Cristobal, the company said on Friday.
Reuters. Friday, 5 Jun 2020.
- SMALL CAP MOVERS: Bahamas Petroleum rockets; Attis Oil and Gas lower
zoomed 126 per cent to 3p after inking a deal that sets in stone the start of operations for an exploration project.
Daily Mail. Friday, 29 May 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries