This Pet news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about pet and pets news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The $30 Billion Kitty: Meet The Investor Who Made A Fortune On Pet Food
The standard playbook in private equity is to borrow, buy and cut costs ruthlessly. But a massive windfall from investments in PetSmart and Chewy has taught BC Partners Raymond Svider that sometimes, doubling down is a better option.
Forbes. Monday, 27 Sep 2021.
- Irish puppy farm 'prisons' behind the pet boom - exposed
In the sparsely populated border region between the Irish Republic and the North, contraband has always flourished. Once it was drugs and arms, but now there's an even more lucrative commodity.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 25 Sep 2021.
- Woman discovers her pet dog has been blind his entire life and she never noticed
Some animals are really amazing.
Fox News. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- Dogs in driving seat when it comes to choosing a car, says RAY MASSEY
Family estates and SUVs are favourites with dog-loving families, but practical smaller cars like MINIs have their place, too. Car firms are making sure families can care for pets
Daily Mail. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- Florida woman, 74, saves pet dog from alligator attack: report
A Florida woman courageously rescued her pet
dog from an alligator attack near Boca Raton last month, according to a report.
Fox News. Wednesday, 22 Sep 2021.
- General Mills (GIS) to Post Q1 Earnings: What's in the Cards?
General Mills' (GIS) first-quarter fiscal 2021 performance is likely to reflect higher input cost inflation. Nevertheless, the company's Pet
business is expected to remain sturdy.
Zacks. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Boy killed by dog in Cornwall caravan asked for pet to stay
Frankie Macritchie asked his mum to leave the dog when she went to check on him, inquest hears.
BBC News. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- More than 20 cats killed in Florida animal shelter fire
Steve Bardy, the executive director of the Pet
Alliance of Greater Orlando, called the fire his "worst nightmare."
CBS News. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy?
Central Garden & Pet
(CENT) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Zacks. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- CVC snaps up Medivet in £1bn deal amid industry boom
CVC Capital Partners, the private equity giant, is buying one of Britain's biggest chains of veterinary clinics as it seeks to exploit a boom in pet
ownership during the pandemic.
Sky News. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- How a New Wave of DTC Startups Are Tapping Big Retail to Scale Growth
As customer acquisition costs surge for online-only businesses, brands from Caraway cookware to Jinx pet
food are turning to brick-and-mortar chains like Target to drive sales.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021.
- Mark Cuban invests in plant-based protein company, but it's not for humans
Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods have succeeded in introducing plant-based protein alternatives to human diets. Now start-ups are making it for pet
CNBC. Sunday, 12 Sep 2021.
- Teach Your Kids Responsibility With a Pet
Looking for a way to teach your kids responsibility in a challenging yet enjoyable way? Get them a pet! Taking care of a pet
is one of the most ...
Entrepreneur. Friday, 10 Sep 2021.
- Robot vacuum cleaner trained to dodge pet faeces
Owners have previously documented robots mindlessly spreading excrement as they "clean".
BBC News. Thursday, 9 Sep 2021.
- iRobot J7+ robot vacuum identifies obstacles, including cables and pet waste
iRobot has announced its latest robot vacuum cleaners in the J7 and J7+. The latest models sit below the company's flagship S9+ and they have been described
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 9 Sep 2021.
Pet Shops News Headlines and News Summaries