This Payroll news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about payrolls from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How Unlocking Payroll Data Can Accelerate Fintech Innovation
Innovation in the fintech space is at an all-time high, as consumers increasingly demand better solutions for managing and improving their financial lives.
Forbes. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Truework speeding up income verification for gig-economy workers
Truework is rolling out Credentials, a new service that lets workers log into their payroll
provider to share verified income and employment data with their mortgage lender or other authorized third parties.
Inman. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- Will JetBlue Airways Post An Earnings Beat?
Despite government aid assisting payroll
support during the pandemic, the second quarter earnings are likely to remain negative.
Forbes. Monday, 26 Jul 2021.
- Alabama officer getting paid after murder conviction resigns
An Alabama police officer who remained on his city's payroll
for two months after being convicted of murder has resigned from the Huntsville Police Department.
Fox News. Saturday, 24 Jul 2021.
- Britney Spears conservatorship: Where does the relationship stand between Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears
Jamie Lynn is the only member of the immediate family who is not on Britney's payroll, but has stopped short of condemning her dad's actions.
Fox News. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- Become Your Own Accountant with This QuickBooks Training
Take a deep dive into payroll, bookkeeping, and much more.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- Trump Organization removes indicted CFO Allen Weisselberg as officer of dozens of subsidiaries
Weisselberg has been dropped from executive positions several companies including Mar-Lago and Trump Payroll
Corp, according to a report on Monday.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 13 Jul 2021.
- June Jobs Report Delivers Good News and Big Questions for Washington
surged and wages climbed, both positives for President Biden and the Federal Reserve. But stagnant labor market participation highlights a key risk.
New York Times. Friday, 2 Jul 2021.
- U.S. adds 850,000 jobs in June, better than expected
were expected to increase by 706,000 in June while the unemployment rate was forecast to fall to 5.6%.
CNBC. Friday, 2 Jul 2021.
- US added 850,000 jobs in June - but unemployment RISES from 5.8% to 5.9%
The increase in Americans on nonfarm payrolls
beat expectations of a rise of 706,000, but the unemployment rate was expected to fall to 5.7 percent
Daily Mail. Friday, 2 Jul 2021.
- 10-year Treasury yield dips to 1.45% ahead of economic data
U.S. Treasury yields fell early on Wednesday, despite anticipation over of the release of the June ADP private payrolls
report, due out later in the morning.
CNBC. Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021.
- Markets Tepid Ahead of This Week's Jobs Numbers
The ADP private-sector payrolls
Wednesday morning are expected to yield 550K new filled job positions for June.
Zacks. Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021.
- The story behind one of baseball's most legendary contracts
The Mets are sitting atop National League East and enjoying a good return so far on the team's $196 million payroll. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 26 Jun 2021.
- 'Hungry to celebrate being alive': California reopening fuels job growth
Unemployment in California fell to 7.9% in May, the fourth month state payrolls
grew by more than 100,000 jobs. Still, full recovery will be slow.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 18 Jun 2021.
- Record rise in workers on payrolls in May
The number of people in payrolled jobs jumped by almost 200,000 in May as the jobs market continued to recover.
BBC News. Tuesday, 15 Jun 2021.
Payroll Processing Services News Headlines and News Summaries