This Paving news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about paving news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- U.S. Supreme Court delivers for Christian conservatives in trio of rulings
The U.S. Supreme Court has cemented its reputation as a friend to Christian conservatives with a trio of rulings embracing religious exemptions to certain federal laws and paving
the way for public money to go to religious schools. ...
Yahoo. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- As China tightens its grip on Hong Kong, it's also paving the way for money to flow into the city
Investors and foreign companies have been wary that Hong Kong's status as a financial hub would be eroded, as China moved to implement a controversial national security law on the city last week.
CNBC. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Boston Scientific's (BSX) ICM System Receives FDA Approval
Boston Scientific's (BSX) new ICM System gets the FDA's nod, thus paving
way for better detection and treatment of arrhythmias.
Zacks. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- Paving The Way With Plastic For Ukrainian Pedestrians
In the Ukrainian city of Odesa, there is a man with a plan to repurpose piles of unrecyclable plastic waste that could repave the city's sidewalks.
Radio Liberty. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Florida city hosting RNC convention makes indoor face coverings mandatory amid coronavirus surge
Jacksonville city officials announced Monday they are issuing a mandate that face coverings must be worn at all indoor locations and events, paving
the way for a clash with President Donald Trump.
Daily Mail. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- Medtronic's DBS System With BrainSense Technology Gets FDA Nod
Medtronic's (MDT) first-of-its-kind Percept PC DBS system with the next-generation BrainSense technology clears FDA hurdle, paving
the way for data-driven neurostimulation treatment.
Zacks. Friday, 26 Jun 2020.
- New research hints at the presence of unconventional galaxies containing 2 black holes
Astronomers have identified periodic gamma-ray emissions from 11 active galaxies, paving
the way for future studies of unconventional galaxies that might harbor two supermassive black holes at their centers.
Science Daily. Friday, 19 Jun 2020.
- 5 Telehealth Stocks Paving The Way Toward Digitalized Healthcare
The global pandemic exposed many gaps in the current healthcare system, to say the least. A result of these newly revealed shortcomings, telemedicine has become a big part of the solution. ...
Yahoo. Friday, 19 Jun 2020.
- Coronavirus Northern Ireland: Hairdressers open from 6 July
First Minister Arlene Foster revealed the moves, saying they would allow class sizes to return to near-normal levels - paving
the way for all children to return.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 18 Jun 2020.
- Watchdog gives green light to pension superfund deals
The UK’s pensions watchdog is to give the long-awaited green light to the consolidators of defined benefit pension schemes, paving
the way for tens of billions of pounds of retirement funds to start being pooled together.
Sky News. Wednesday, 17 Jun 2020.
- 'Because I'm brown, I should not wear pink tights'
Michaela DePrince has experienced many challenges as one of the only black ballet dancers, but has never given up. She has fought for change and is paving
the way for more young black girls and boys to follow in her footsteps.
BBC News. Friday, 12 Jun 2020.
- Predicting unpredictable reactions
New research advances the field of computational catalysis by paving
the way for the simulation of realistic catalysts under reaction conditions.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020.
- Polish Senate passes election bill, setting stage for June vote
Poland's upper house of parliament, the Senate, approved legislation late on Monday allowing a presidential election to be held using a mix of postal and traditional voting, potentially paving
the way for the vote to take place in June.
Reuters. Monday, 1 Jun 2020.
- Warburg Pincus steps in to rescue £1.8bn wealth merger
The buyout firm Warburg Pincus will this week ride to the rescue of a £1.8bn merger of two leading wealth management groups, paving
the way for the completion of one of the UK's biggest corporate deals of the year.
Sky News. Sunday, 31 May 2020.
- French contact-tracing app plan approved by lower house of parliament
The French government's contact-tracing app project was approved by the lower house of parliament on Wednesday, paving
the way for a launch over the weekend.
Reuters. Wednesday, 27 May 2020.
Paving Contractors News Headlines and News Summaries