This Patio and Porch news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about patio and porch news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Fox News host refuses to listen to the Trump campaign's latest attack on Biden
"Whoah," the host said after a Trump spokesman claimed Biden "coaxed children up onto his porch
during quarantine" and "children love his leg hair."
Yahoo. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Horrifying moment woman slams into patio shelter as she tries to jump from rooftop into a pool
A man and woman prepare to jump off the roof of a home and into a pool. The man succeeds but the woman hesitates and end up slamming into a shelter before splashing into the water.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- New 40-foot mural becomes focal point at one of Chicago's largest patios
In celebration of its reopening, A.G Hollis, one of the owners of Recess, said they commissioned muralist Mosher to paint a 40-foot mural that inspires fun.
ABC News. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- 'Permit Karen' calls police on black neighbors after asking if they had permission to build patio
Viral video shows the moment white woman Susan Schulz calls the cops on her black neighbors, accusing one of them of pushing her on Monday in Montclair, New Jersey.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- That Healing Jazz Thing on a Porch in Brooklyn
For 82 days straight, a diverse group of musicians found their way to a stoop in Flatbush, and everybody followed the sax player. (It was his house.)
New York Times. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Oklahoma woman shot while trying to remove Nazi flag
Authorities say a man shot her in the back after she took it from his front porch
BBC News. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Massive spider found clinging to Texas home: 'I was terrified!'
On June 19, the couple found the eight-legged unwelcomed guest, which appeared to be bigger than the size of a human hand, crawling on the back patio
door of their San Antonio home.
Fox News. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- Quick Tip: Indoor dining allowed with restrictions in Chicago
Restaurants, bars and patios -- what are the Chicago rules and do you always have to be on patio?
ABC News. Sunday, 21 Jun 2020.
- Colorado restaurants reopen after millions in losses as coronavirus cases fall across the state
Restaurant owners in Colorado are busy opening up their patios and spacing out tables after receiving the much-anticipated green light to restart in-person dining. ...
CNBC. Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020.
- Wayfair's Outdoor Furniture Sale Takes Up to 65 Percent Off Patio Tables, Chairs, and More
From complete patio
sets to coffee tables, Wayfair is offering huge savings on all types of outdoor furniture.
Mental Floss. Monday, 8 Jun 2020.
- Dog partially decapitated and dumped on owner's doorstep
The RSPCA is trying to track down who is responsible for partially severing a dog's head and then dumping the body on her owner's patio
Sky News. Friday, 5 Jun 2020.
- UPS adds 'peak' surcharge amid coronavirus fueled delivery spike
United Parcel Service Inc on May 31 will slap surcharges on U.S. e-commerce companies that have flooded its delivery network with shipments of everything from packaged food to patio
furniture since the coronavirus took hold in March.
Reuters. Thursday, 28 May 2020.
- Pandemic: The Indiana "Front Porch Portraits"
Families in quarantine step out of their homes for photographer Shane Cleminson
CBS News. Sunday, 24 May 2020.
- How to participate in Steve Hartman's "Taps Across America"
Thousands of trumpet and bugle players will sound Taps from their porches on Memorial Day.
CBS News. Friday, 22 May 2020.
- Joe Biden, Donald Trump test coronavirus-era campaign extremes
Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden is taking baby steps to expand his campaign during the coronavirus crisis, moving his online broadcasts from his basement to his front porch
Washington Times. Thursday, 21 May 2020.
Patios and Porches News Headlines and News Summaries