This Paint news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about paint and paints news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- For the First Time in 200 Years, a New Blue Pigment Is Up for Sale
Researchers discovered YInMn Blue in 2009. Now, you can purchase a tiny tube of the bright blue paint
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- 'I wanted to paint people who looked like me'
Kelechi discovered her talents during the first lockdown and now her paintings are going global.
BBC News. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- TSMC's Earnings Paints Bright Future For Chip Makers
Consumers and businesses are leveraging more digital technology than ever before, which means the need for chips has never been greater
Zacks. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Shares Up 26% in 6 Months: Here's Why
Sherwin-Williams (SHW) gains on strength in architectural paint
markets and actions to expand its retail operations.
Zacks. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Muralist helps bring colorful art to local neighborhoods
Artist Phobik has teamed up with Smile South Central, a nonprofit organization, to bring some color to local neighborhoods. Phobik has donated his time and paint
to create murals.
ABC News. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- DIY mum-of-three transforms her small bathroom into an on-trend space
The room originally looked dull with yellow lighting and white walls, but was transformed into a modern space thanks to a lick of paint
and new wooden shelves.
Daily Mail. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Gender Discrimination Complaint Against Steven Cohen Portrays Him in Different Light
The new Mets owner has portrayed himself as affable and accessible. A gender discrimination complaint filed by a former employee paints
a far different picture.
New York Times. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
- Scientists paint multicolor atlas of the brain
Scientists have engineered a coloring technique, known as NeuroPAL (a Neuronal Polychromatic Atlas of Landmarks), which makes it possible to identify every single neuron in the brain of a worm.
Science Daily. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
- Journal article reviews century of data showing COVID-19 likely to impact the brain
Decades of data paint
a compelling case for why COVID-19 survivors, even those with few symptoms, could experience long-term effects on the brain and central nervous system.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 6 Jan 2021.
- Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell's homes vandalised
Vandals spray-paint House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell's homes.
BBC News. Sunday, 3 Jan 2021.
- CA child prodigy paints for a purpose, challenges ABC7 News anchor to math duel
GREAT WORK, JULIETTE! The 4-year-old is kicking off 2021 by showcasing her artwork, which has raised thousands for a non-profit.
ABC News. Sunday, 3 Jan 2021.
- Why Putin's efforts to paint Alexei Navalny as western agent appear to have paid off
"Putin seems to be just hysterical".
Sky News. Sunday, 3 Jan 2021.
- Problems from the paint: Five takeaways from Clippers' loss to Jazz
The Clippers struggled mightily with shots from the paint
during their 106-100 loss to the Utah Jazz on Friday. Here are five takeaways from the game.
Los Angeles Times. Saturday, 2 Jan 2021.
- JOHN HUMPHRYS: Look out Boris, PM Rishi Sunak may be Britain's destiny all too soon
JOHN HUMPHRYS: Some weeks ago I thought it might be helpful to paint
a picture in these pages of what this country could look like in a few years' time.
Daily Mail. Friday, 1 Jan 2021.
- Virginia Shackles, Painter of Vivid Scenery, Dies at 99
Ms. Shackles loved to paint
cliffs and ocean scenes in the coastal city of Monterey, Calif. She died of from complications of Covid-19.
New York Times. Wednesday, 23 Dec 2020.
Paint News Headlines and News Summaries