This Packaging news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about packaging news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- What's in Store for Packaging Corporation's (PKG) Q4 Earnings?
Corp's (PKG) Q4 results likely to reflect solid demand for packaging
for critical products amid the coronavirus crisis. However, lower demand for paper consumption in schools and offices might have been a headwind.
Zacks. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Business Reporter BrandVoice: To Create A Circular Economy, We Must Design It Together [Video]
By championing innovations for sustainable packaging, Siegwerk has emerged as an unlikely enabler of circular economy solutions across the packaging
Forbes. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- Good Club: Could this eco-friendly supermarket help cut waste?
An online sustainable grocer is hoping to help our fight with plastic and cardboard packaging
through the launch of its zero-waste delivery service.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- Sealed Air (SEE) Offers Packaging Solutions for COVID-19 Vaccines
Sealed Air (SEE) is aiding in packaging
and distribution for coronavirus vaccines and test kits.
Zacks. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- Amazon Bans Toxic Chemicals From Its Food Packaging
Amazon has banned the use of certain chemicals in its Amazon Kitchen brand products and food packaging
. The company's decision to exclude chemicals of concern only affects its private brands for now.
Forbes. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Flashing plastic ash completes recycling
A new flash graphene process, adapted to convert worthless pyrolyzed plastic ash, could be used to strengthen concrete and toughen plastics used in medicine, energy and packaging
Science Daily. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Burger King debuts new logo and packaging for 2021
Everyone knows what to expect when they order some Burger King. Going forward, however, fans of the franchise are going to have to get used to a new look.
Fox News. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
- Burger King Changes Its Logo for the First Time in 20 Years, and Now It Looks Like This
The new reinterpretation will include the company logo, uniforms, restaurants and food packaging
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
- Burger King changes its logo for the first time in 20 years and now it looks like this
This new reinterpretation will include the company logo, uniforms, restaurants and food packaging
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
- I am hundreds out of pocket after an eBay dispute. What can I do?
I am in a long running eBay dispute with a buyer that claimed the packaging
I sent was damaged. I have now lost hundreds of pounds. Can you help?
Daily Mail. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
- Catalyst transforms plastic waste to valuable ingredients at low temperature
Researchers have used a novel catalyst process to recycle a type of plastic found in everything from grocery bags and food packaging
to toys and electronics into liquid fuels and wax.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
- First shipments of Moderna vaccine preparing to roll out
Workers on Sunday began packaging
shipments of the second COVID-19 vaccine authorized in the U.S.
CBS News. Sunday, 20 Dec 2020.
- 'Appalling' safety at Asda buyers' former company
firm co-owned by Mohsin and Zuber Issa was prosecuted after a series of injuries.
BBC News. Friday, 18 Dec 2020.
- Live Updates: China says it found COVID-19 on packaging of frozen imports
Studies have shown the virus can survive for a time on cardboard and plastic containers, but it remains unclear how serious a risk that poses.
Fox News. Wednesday, 25 Nov 2020.
- Students create device to capture car tyre microplastic debris
We hear a lot about single-use plastics like bottles and packaging
but tyre wear is a big problem.
BBC News. Saturday, 21 Nov 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries