This Packaging news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about packaging news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Utah condom campaign halted over racy packaging
The US state was to distribute 100,000 condoms for free as part of an HIV-prevention campaign.
BBC News. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Mainetti adds The Star Group to label & trim portfolio
Garment hanger, packaging, labels and RFID ticketing business Mainetti Group is bolstering its creative branding and packaging
solutions in the US with the acquisition of The Star Group.
Just Style. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- Mother-of-four shares clever trick for keeping her 'wriggly' daughter entertained
An Australian mother-of-four has inspired hundreds of parents to keep their empty baby wipes packaging
to use as a 'toy' for children who refuse to sit still for long periods of time.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Lawson Products, Crawford United, SPX FLOW, Graphic Packaging and DXP Enterprises
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Lawson Products, Crawford United, SPX FLOW, Graphic Packaging
and DXP Enterprises
Zacks. Monday, 13 Jan 2020.
- Mondi: Job losses as packaging firm plans factory closures
The company employs 208 people across two factories in north east Wales and Lancashire.
BBC News. Friday, 10 Jan 2020.
- Packaging Demand to Buoy Paper & Related Products Industry
The Paper and Related Products industry is poised to grow on packaging
demand, aided by preferences over plastic packaging, as well as the e-commerce boom.
Zacks. Friday, 10 Jan 2020.
- Pressure to end plastic packaging in shops could actually be HARMING the environment
A think tank report - prepared based on interviews with leading UK supermarkets and brands - calls for the government to play a more active role in tackling plastic.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 9 Jan 2020.
- All I Want For Christmas Is Sustainable Packaging
The holiday season highlights the big challenge of dealing with all our packaging
Forbes. Monday, 23 Dec 2019.
- FDA warns of breathing risks with popular nerve drugs
The Food and Drug Administration said it would add new warnings to packaging
for Neurontin, Lyrica and generic versions, which are used to treat seizures, nerve pain, restless leg syndrome and other conditions.
Modern Healthcare. Friday, 20 Dec 2019.
- Why Consumers Prefer Plant-Based Instead Of Vegetarian Or Vegan Labels
The labels on food packaging
and descriptions on menus can influence a consumer's preferences. For instance, consumers seem to prefer plant-based items over vegan or vegetarian ones. ...
Forbes. Sunday, 1 Dec 2019.
- Thailand deer dies after eating 15 pounds of garbage dumped by humans
A wild deer has turned up dead in Thailand after apparently eating more than a dozen pounds of discarded plastic bags, instant noodle packaging
and other garbage dumped by humans.
Fox News. Wednesday, 27 Nov 2019.
- Clorox CEO: What is good for the environment is good for business
"We want to reduce the virgin plastic and fiber that we use in our products and packaging
by 50% over the next 10 years," Clorox CEO Benno Dorer says.
CNBC. Friday, 22 Nov 2019.
- Photoinitiators detected in human breast milk
Photoinitators (PIs) are compounds used in the ink of many types of food packaging
. The substances have been shown to migrate into food and, when consumed, show up in human blood serum. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 20 Nov 2019.
- Heineken UK to scrap plastic packaging for its multi-pack beers
It's the latest major business trying to reduce the amount of plastic it uses.
CNBC. Thursday, 7 Nov 2019.
- More Than 1,900 Pounds of Tamales Recalled Over Labels
An Irving-based company is recalling more than 1,900 pounds of tamales because the packaging
has the wrong label. Photo Credit: USDA
NBC. Thursday, 7 Nov 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries