This Orthopedic news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about orthopedic and orthopedist news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- French surgeon tries to sell X-ray of Bataclan survivor's bullet-riddled arm as NFT
surgeon Emmanuel Masmejean, was reported for trying to sell an image of the Bataclan survivor's X-Ray as a digital artwork, without the patient's consent.
Daily Mail. Monday, 24 Jan 2022.
- Forget Zimmer Biomet (ZBH), Buy These 3 Medical Devices Stocks
stocks like Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) are grappling with several issues, it is wise to invest in medical device stocks like TMO, NEOG and CERN instead for 2022.
Zacks. Monday, 27 Dec 2021.
- The Toddler Was Bowlegged, Her Gait Awkward. What Was It?
What the orthopedist
saw on the X-rays surprised him.
New York Times. Thursday, 2 Dec 2021.
- Surgeon uses his musical talents to lift spirits amid pandemic
A Minnesota orthopedic
surgeon is using his voice in addition to his medical skills to help patients and tired hospital staff. Videos of his performances with colleagues have gone viral online with millions of views. ...
CBS News. Wednesday, 20 Oct 2021.
- 5 Stocks to Deflect Delta Variant Curveball From Orthopedic Space
OrthoPediatrics (KIDS), Orthofix (OFIX), Zimmer Biomet (ZBH), Stryker (SYK) and SeaSpine (SPNE) are expected to hold ground despite a challenging business climate.
Zacks. Thursday, 23 Sep 2021.
- Jacques Rogge who led International Olympic Committee for 12 years as president dies aged 79
Jacques Rogge, the Olympic sailor and orthopedic
surgeon from Belgium who led the International Olympic Committee as president for 12 years, has died. He was 79.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 29 Aug 2021.
- This Innovative Treatment Is a Game Changer for Sports and Orthopedic Injuries
How stem cells promote healing, alleviate pain, regenerate damaged tissues and improve performance.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021.
Orthopedists News Headlines and News Summaries