This Orthopedic news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about orthopedic and orthopedist news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Scientists develop a prosthetic hand that is able to restore over 90 per cent of functionality
A team of orthopedists, industrial designers and patients worked with scientists from the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Italy, on the artificial hand named Hannes.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 23 Sep 2020.
- Pootack Orthopedic Seat Cushion review Amazon
With the majority of us working from home during the coronavirus lockdown, chances are you're sitting at your dining room table, or makeshift desk in an uncomfortable chair that ...
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 22 Sep 2020.
- CONMED (CNMD) Q2 Loss Narrower Than Expected, Revenues Top
CONMED's (CNMD) core units - General Surgery and Orthopedic
Surgery - witnessed revenue decline in Q2.
Zacks. Thursday, 30 Jul 2020.
- Orthofix JuniOrtho Plating System Gets Regulatory Clearances
Orthofix (OFIX) rides high on dual regulatory clearances for its deformity correction system, thus solidifying its pediatric orthopedics portfolio.
Zacks. Tuesday, 21 Jul 2020.
- Hip and knee replacements bolster marriages, study finds
Spouses experience the burdens of living with a functional disability too, one orthopedic
surgeon recently said.
Fox News. Thursday, 11 Jun 2020.
Orthopedists News Headlines and News Summaries