This Oriental news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about oriental news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Is New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU) Outperforming Other Consumer Discretionary Stocks This Year?
Here is how New Oriental
Education (EDU) and BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Zacks. Friday, 23 Sep 2022.
- Is BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) Stock Outpacing Its Consumer Discretionary Peers This Year?
Here is how BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) and New Oriental
Education (EDU) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Zacks. Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022.
- Daycare owner facing 10 years in prison for shooting husband charged with molesting kids
Shanteari Weems, 50, shot her husband James in the leg and neck in a hotel room at the Mandarin Oriental
in Washington DC after being told by one of the mothers that he'd molester their kid.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 17 Aug 2022.
- Daycare owner who shot 'child molester' husband is held without bail
Shanteari Weems, 50, shot her husband James Weems Jr, 57, on Thursday July 21 at the Mandarin Oriental
hotel in Washington DC.
Daily Mail. Friday, 29 Jul 2022.
- DC hotel shooting leaves one person injured after 'barricade' situation: Police
DC police arrested a woman after one person was shot at the Mandarin Oriental
Hotel in the nation's capital, but police say he is conscious and breathing.
Fox News. Friday, 22 Jul 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries