This Office news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about office and offices news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How Jan. 6 Gave the 14th Amendment New Life
Legal scholars say a long-forgotten provision of the Constitution could bar from office
anyone who encouraged the Capitol riot.
New York Times. Thursday, 20 Jan 2022.
- Trump Org. valued Ivanka's apartment at $25 million but gave her an option to buy it at $8 million
A legal filing by New York AG Letitia James' office
says the Trump Organization valued Ivanka Trump's apartment at up to $25 million - but gave her an option to buy it at just $8.5 million.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 20 Jan 2022.
- Authorities respond to 'potential pipe bomb' at Oakland federal building
The building was evacuated after the Alameda County Sheriff's Office
responded to a report of a suspicious device.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Los Angeles Dodgers Promote Former Relief Pitcher Brandon Gomes To General Manager
The Los Angeles Dodgers add balance to their front office
with the promotion of Brandon Gomes.
Forbes. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- National Archives to turn over some Trump docs to January 6 committee
The handout includes just four pages of documents from the Office
of Records Management.
CBS News. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- BUSINESS LIVE: Inflation hits 5.4%; Omicron hurts Wetherspoon revenues
UK inflation hit 5.4 per cent in December, with consumer prices now rising at their fastest rate since March 1992, fresh data from the Office
for National Statistics shows.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- New York AG says her office has evidence Trump's company lied to tax officials, banks
New York State's Attorney General Letitia James' office
said in a court filing she wants to question former President Trump, his son Donald Trump, Jr., and his daughter, Ivanka Trump, under oath. ...
CBS News. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- COVID infections falling in three of the four UK nations - ONS
COVID-19 infection levels dropped last week in all nations of the United Kingdom except Northern Ireland, the Office
for National Statistics (ONS) has said.
Sky News. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- New York AG accuses Trump Organization of using 'fraudulent or misleading' practices
Letitia James' office
said evidence showed that the Trump Organization routinely misrepresented the value of its properties in financial statements.
ABC News. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Inside the Beltway: The media turns on President Biden
This is not a happy scenario as President Biden prepares to mark his first anniversary in office
— which is Thursday. News headlines from the last 24 hours offer evidence that the normally benign news media is acknowledging Mr. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Dodgers promote fast-ascending executive Brandon Gomes to general manager
Former major league pitcher Brandon Gomes has climbed swiftly since joining the Dodgers' front office
in 2016. He was named general manager Tuesday.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Why You Should Hold SL Green (SLG) Stock in Your Portfolio
SL Green (SLG) is well poised to gain from the recovery in the office
real-estate market. Nonetheless, higher supply of office
properties acts as a deterrent.
Zacks. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Office Chair Vs Gaming Chair: Which Is Best For Comfort And Style?
When it comes to picking a chair for your game room or home office, the are two predominant styles of seat you can pick from: an office
chair, or a gaming chair. Which is best?
Forbes. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Building Apps Help Make the Office Return a Touch-Free Experience
Mobile apps for office
buildings have become popular as employers try to entice staff back on site by making work-related tasks convenient and safe.
New York Times. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Soft-on-crime Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg says there has been an uptick in gun crimes
New Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, whom critics have slammed for his soft-on-crime policies, said Monday that his office
was urgently addressing a spike in gun crimes.
Fox News. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
Office Services News Headlines and News Summaries