This Nutrition news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about nutrition news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- New memoir of model Maye Musk sheds light on her billionaire son Elon's upbringing
In Maye Musk's new memoir, A Woman Makes A Plan, she details her childhood in South Africa, her modeling and nutrition
career, and what it took to raise three kids after her divorce.
Daily Mail. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- Too Busy for the Gym? These Biohacks Will Help You Get Fit in Less Time
New takes on resistance training, nutritional tweaks and mobile apps lead the way
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Why you need to boost the prebiotics in your diet NOW - and the six foods to up your levels
Sydney-based nutritionist and author Lee Holmes has outlined her top food recommendations to improve gut health. On the list includes fibre and prebiotic-rich foods, such as garlic and leek.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Haiti Political Morass Fuels Growing Crisis of Hunger, Malnutrition
A drought has ravaged the crops, and the gourde currency has collapsed, making imported food unaffordable for many Haitians.
Voice of America. Thursday, 20 Feb 2020.
- Maryland university opens lounge-style food pantry for students in need
A Maryland university has opened a new food pantry for students with the aim of eliminating the stigma of utilizing the resource for their nutritional needs.
ABC News. Tuesday, 18 Feb 2020.
- Your Essential Guide To Healthy Grocery Shopping
Shop healthy and eat healthy like a pro with these smart and doable grocery shopping tips that nutritionists swear by.
Forbes. Monday, 17 Feb 2020.
- Baxter (BAX) and COSMED Receive FDA Clearance for Q-NRG+
The latest FDA clearance is likely to boost Baxter's (BAX) Clinical Nutrition
Zacks. Thursday, 13 Feb 2020.
- How to read the FDA's new nutrition facts label - CNET
In 2020, the nutrition
labels on packaged foods are changing to help you eat healthier.
CNET. Tuesday, 11 Feb 2020.
- Nutrition-Focused KIND Snacks Expands Into Four New Categories To Lure Indulgent Consumers
Kind Snacks, founded by Daniel Lubetzky, has expanded into frozen, refrigerated, chocolate and snack mix aisles with four new lines of indulgent products, after the nutrition
bars maker received a minority investment from U. S. ...
Forbes. Monday, 10 Feb 2020.
- WVa offering lactation app to moms in nutrition program
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) - West Virginia residents who participate in a nutrition
program for women and children will be able to use a smartphone app that provides around-the-clock lactation support. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 10 Feb 2020.
- Archer Daniels (ADM) Q4 Earnings Beat, Nutrition Unit Aids
Archer Daniels' (ADM) fourth-quarter 2019 earnings benefit from the passage of retroactive biodiesel tax credit for 2018 and 2019. Strong Nutrition
and Refined product units were other growth drivers.
Zacks. Thursday, 30 Jan 2020.
- Eating Out Leads to Poor Nutrition
Whether you're stopping at a casual fast-food place or sitting down to eat in a full-service restaurant, eating out is an easy way to fill up when you're hungry. But those meals may not deliver much nutritional value.
Newsmax. Wednesday, 29 Jan 2020.
- Personalized nutrition could be the next plant-based meat, worth $64 billion by 2040, says UBS
Big name companies like Apple, Uber and Amazon could benefit from the massive growth opportunity, the firm said.
CNBC. Sunday, 19 Jan 2020.
- Rollback proposed for Michelle Obama school lunch guidelines
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration on Friday proposed rolling back nutrition
guidelines for school meals that had been promoted by Michelle Obama as part of her campaign to combat child obesity. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- Healthy food swaps to help you stick to your New Year resolution
Registered dietitian and nutritionist Dawn Jackson Blatner gave us some help sticking to our resolutions because it's not too late to have a healthier 2020!
ABC News. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries