This Nutrition news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about nutrition news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Climate change is hurting children's diets, global study finds
An international study of 107,000 children finds that higher temperatures are an equal or even greater contributor to child malnutrition than the traditional culprits of poverty, inadequate sanitation, and poor education. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Gainful Raises $7.5 Million In Series A Funding To Expand Personalized Sports Nutrition Business
Personalized sports nutrition
company Gainful has raised $7.5 million in series A funding after seeing its revenues more than double over the past year.
Forbes. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- CEO Secrets: 'I couldn't build a company on my own'
The co-founders of German nutritional drink start-up YFood explain why they rely on each other.
BBC News. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Phirbo (PAHC) Nutritional Specialty Aids Growth, Low ASP Ails
Phirbo's (PAHC) net vaccine sales remain robust on higher international demand for poultry vaccines.
Zacks. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- Nutritionist Jessica Sepel shares the five health resolutions for 2021 that don't involve dieting
Australian nutritionist Jessica Sepel has offered five health resolutions for 2021 that don't require dieting or marathon workout sessions.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
- Why Dry January will transform your body in 31 days
Australian nutritionists say binning the booze for just one month can transform your health - provided the temporary abstinence leads to a more moderate and mindful approach to drinking in the long run.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
- Best shape of his life? How a nutritionist is helping Conor McGregor prepare for UFC 257
McGregor's nutritionist details the teamwork involved during fight camp, and why many say McGregor is in phenomenal shape.
ESPN. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
- This Veterinary Epidemiologist Raised $6.2 Million To Launch An Essential Fatty Acid Supplement
This veterinary epidemiologist created a supplement that provides nutrition
from a recently discovered essential fatty acid. Dr. ...
Forbes. Monday, 4 Jan 2021.
- Some Covid Survivors Haunted by Loss of Smell and Taste
As the coronavirus claims more victims, a once-rare diagnosis is receiving new attention from scientists, who fear it may affect nutrition
and mental health.
New York Times. Saturday, 2 Jan 2021.
- Zacks.com featured highlights include: Matson, Aviat Networks, Nautilus and Herbalife Nutrition
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Matson, Aviat Networks, Nautilus and Herbalife Nutrition
Zacks. Thursday, 31 Dec 2020.
- Toxin provides clues to long-term effects of diarrhea caused by E. coli
A study has found that a toxin produced by E. coli changes intestinal cells to benefit itself, an ability that could provide a clue to why the bacteria have been linked to nutritional problems such as malnutrition and stunted growth.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 9 Dec 2020.
- The Faculty of Medicine of the UNAM will teach the Bachelor's Degree in Human Nutrition Science
It is career number 130 and will last eight semesters, in which 449 credits are covered, divided into 58 subjects - 53 compulsory and 5 electives - plus one year of social service.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 9 Dec 2020.
- Travel Around the World With a New Smithsonian Global Guide to Nutrition
Students are invited to virtually travel and eat their way across the world
Smithsonian. Thursday, 3 Dec 2020.
- LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger's sports nutrition company sells to fitness platform Openfit
Openfit CEO Jon Congdon hinted the acquisition of nutritional company, Ladder, could position the company to seek an IPO.
CNBC. Wednesday, 2 Dec 2020.
- Trump plan would cut food stamps to more than 8,000 seniors
Cutting the nutrition
aid for more than 8,000 poor seniors on January 1 would be "catastrophic," lawmakers say.
CBS News. Wednesday, 25 Nov 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries