This Nutrition news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about nutrition news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How Costa, Starbucks and Prets' autumn drinks stack up nutritionally
EXCLUSIVE: MailOnline looked at more than a dozen autumnal drinks available across the UK, including at Starbucks, Costa, Pret, McDonald's and Greggs'.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 6 Oct 2022.
- Nutrition expert reveals the pros and cons of popular diets, including Intermittent fasting
Speaking to FEMAIL, American nutritionist Anthony O'Reilly, from BarBend, explained that there are pros and cons to any popular diet and that none is a magic quick fix.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 5 Oct 2022.
- 'All my livestock have died': Drought brings hunger crisis to Kenya
Almost two million children in the Horn of Africa need urgent treatment for life-threatening severe acute malnutrition, UNICEF has estimated.
Sky News. Thursday, 29 Sep 2022.
- The Biden Administration Announces $8 Billion In Commitments To Address Hunger, Nutrition, And Health Issues
Numerous notable organizations will contribute towards this important initiative.
Forbes. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- Saturday Spotlight: Vitamin Angels
Walgreens and Vitamin Angels are providing free prenatal vitamins and minerals and nutrition
educational materials at 16 participating Walgreens locations in Chicago.
ABC News. Saturday, 24 Sep 2022.
- Dallas Researchers to Lead Obesity Study
UT Southwestern Medical Center has been selected to be one of 12 NIH Nutrition
Obesity Research Centers in the nation, and the only one in Texas, to investigate the causes, prevention, and treatment options for obesity.
NBC. Thursday, Sep 22 2022.
- 4 Things You Should Know About Water And Famine
Millions of children are facing the deadly effects of drought, including acute hunger, malnutrition and thirst.
Forbes. Thursday, 22 Sep 2022.
- Somalia's children face death by starvation as famine takes hold
ABC News' Matt Gutman reports from Baidoa, Somalia, where more than half of the country's children are facing acute malnutrition due to an extended drought and famine.
ABC News. Tuesday, 20 Sep 2022.
- Thousands of children treated for malnutrition in Scotland
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde alone recorded 3,895 admissions of under 18s from 2018 to 2022.
BBC News. Saturday, 17 Sep 2022.
- Archer Daniels (ADM) Banks On Solid Nutrition Unit, High Demand
Archer Daniels (ADM) is likely to continue gaining from healthy demand, strength in the Nutrition
unit and other growth efforts, including its portfolio expansion and strategic partnerships.
Zacks. Friday, 2 Sep 2022.
- Waterborne diseases spreading among flood victims in Pakistan
The U.N. children's agency said more than 3 million children were in need of humanitarian assistance and stood at heightened risk of diseases, drowning and malnutrition.
CBS News. Thursday, 1 Sep 2022.
- Wow. MyFitnessPal put its popular barcode scanner feature behind a paywall
MyFitnessPal, the popular nutrition
and fitness app that millions of people use every day to log their meals and track their macros, is now making users
Pocket Lint. Friday, 26 Aug 2022.
- Boost Your Cognitive Performance By Minimizing Oxidative Stress
Do you have a hard time concentrating? Do brain-intensive tasks take longer to complete? Do you feel irritated and agitated quickly? Follow these actionable nutrition
tips to increase your cognitive performance.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 22 Aug 2022.
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself If You're Thinking About Becoming a Health Coach
The chief revenue officer at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
shares how the program works and the myriad of ways you can use a health coaching certification.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 4 Aug 2022.
- 53 drink varieties including Oatly and Stumptown recalled
Lyons Magnus recalls 53 types of drinks and nutritional products because of possible bacterial contamination.
CBS News. Tuesday, 2 Aug 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries