This Nutrition news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about nutrition news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Abbott's (ABT) Organic Base Sales Grow Amid COVID Case Surge
Even though COVID-19 case rates are surging, Abbott (ABT) is registering growth in its more consumer-facing businesses like nutrition, established pharmaceuticals and diabetes care.
Zacks. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Are the new postbiotic pills the real key to better gut health?
With postbiotics, there's nothing alive to be killed off. That means postbiotics provide the nutritional benefits in an easily absorbable form that the body can use straight away.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Should you raise your child as a vegan or a vegetarian? Nutritionists weigh in.
Vegan and vegetarian diets have grown in popularity. But while they may be good for your health, the environment, and animal welfare, are they good for growing bodies?
Fox News. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- Nutritionist reveals the common issues vegans face
Speaking exclusively to FEMAIL, London-based celebrity nutritionist Kate Llewellyn-Waters, explained that many fall into the trap of not getting enough iron while focusing too much on protein.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 16 Jan 2022.
- Here's Why You Should Retain Phibro (PAHC) Stock for Now
Investors are optimistic about Phibro (PAHC), given robust performance by its nutritional specialties and vaccine product lines.
Zacks. Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022.
- How To Clean Up Your Diet After The Holidays, According To Nutritionists
Nutritionists reveal their top strategies for resetting your diet after the excess of the holidays. (And no, it doesn't involve any cleanses).
Forbes. Friday, 31 Dec 2021.
- This Company Just Launched a Comprehensive Label for Measuring a Fashion Product's Impact on People and the Planet
While we're used to seeing nutrition
labels on food, the founder and CEO of Nisolo says he created the sustainability facts label to protect people and the planet.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 21 Dec 2021.
- On the front line as Afghan children battle malnutrition and measles
The BBC reports from a hospital in remote Ghor province which is struggling to cope.
BBC News. Wednesday, 15 Dec 2021.
- Afghanistan: Donors to release frozen funds for food and health aid
The money will be used to fund nutrition
and health services amid a growing humanitarian crisis.
BBC News. Saturday, 11 Dec 2021.
- A Harvard nutritionist and brain expert says she avoids these 5 foods that 'weaken memory and focus'
It's never too late to start eating in a way that gives you the best possible chance of staving off dementia as you age and making sure that your brain stays sharp and healthy. Here are the foods a Harvard nutritionist tries to avoid.
CNBC. Sunday, 28 Nov 2021.
- From an Electric Cow to Space Bread, NASA Announces First-Round Winners of Deep Space Food Challenge
The competition aims to solve nutrition
and food security issues in outer space and on Earth
Smithsonian. Monday, 22 Nov 2021.
- Pumpkin bread with dark chocolate chips and almonds: Try the recipe
Bonnie Taub-Dix, RDN, nutrition
consultant, media trainer, and author of Read It Before You Eat It - Taking You from Label to Table shared this recipe with Fox News.
Fox News. Monday, 22 Nov 2021.
- What To Donate To The Company Food Drive This Holiday Season
A digestive nutrition
expert offers advice on items to donate to food pantries that will be suitable for people with food intolerances and allergies who are also struggling with food insecurity.
Forbes. Saturday, 13 Nov 2021.
- Afghanistan's food crisis has accelerated under Taliban rule
CBS News visits a food distribution center and a children's hospital in Kabul as millions of Afghans suffer from malnutrition. Imtiaz Tyab reports.
CBS News. Wednesday, 20 Oct 2021.
- Hut Group founder Moulding to give up golden share in bid to restore City confidence
Matthew Moulding, the boss of the online beauty, nutrition
and technology services group THG, is to surrender his golden share in the company in an attempt to restore the City's confidence after a torrid fortnight.
Sky News. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries