This Nutrition news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about nutrition news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Nutritionist reveals what 'eating in moderation' REALLY means
Speaking exclusively to Femail, award-winning nutritionist Kate Llewellyn-Waters, from London, revealed how treats filled with sugar and fat should be eaten a lot less than most probably realise.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- 8 Things To Do To Get Healthy Today That 100 Nutritionists Agree On
These days, with so many conflicting opinions out there, it can be difficult to know what to eat for optimal health. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- Abbott (ABT) Q2 Earnings Beat, Molecular Diagnostic Sales Drop
Abbott's (ABT) Adult Nutrition
sales benefit from improved sales performance of complete and balanced nutrition
brand Ensure and diabetes nutrition
brand, Glucerna in Q2.
Zacks. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Has Put His Money Where His Message Is
An exclusive interview with the NBA superstar and his new business partner, Pat Cavanaugh, on making a major investment in Ready Nutrition
and using the venture as a vehicle to give back.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Here's Why Archer Daniels (ADM) is Poised for Q2 Earnings Beat
Archer Daniels' (ADM) Q2 results are expected to reflect gains from strength in the Nutrition, and Ag Services and Oilseeds units as well as persistent demand.
Zacks. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- Nutritionists share top tips for getting back on track after weekends of barbecuing
How to rebound your diet after over-indulging during summer holiday barbecues.
Fox News. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- Openfit Helps You Adopt a Healthier Lifestyle
Fitness, nutrition, and wellness all in one app.
Entrepreneur. Sunday, 18 Jul 2021.
- Nutritionist Sally O'Neil reveals what she eats in a day in lockdown and good diet and what to avoid
A top nutritionist has revealed her typical daily diet in lockdown, and shared why it's just as important to think about what you're putting into your body even though it might not feel like it.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 15 Jul 2021.
- Front Of The Pack Raises $10 Million To Optimize Doggy Nutrition
Run by British serial entrepreneur Neil Hutchinson, the startup puts the emphasis on research in marketing its nutritional supplements for canines.
Forbes. Wednesday, 14 Jul 2021.
- Call for calorie content labelling on alcoholic drinks
The current law does not require ingredients, nutritional information and health risks to be shown on alcoholic drinks.
BBC News. Friday, 9 Jul 2021.
- Plant-based meat not nutritionally the same as real meat: study
Plant-based meat alternatives may look and cook like real meat, but scientists say that the nutritional components may not be the same, according to a study from Duke Researchers.
Fox News. Wednesday, 7 Jul 2021.
- Satori Capital Invests in Formulife
DALLAS - Satori Capital, a Texas-based investment firm, announced an investment in Formulife, a manufacturer of custom-formulated nutritional supplements.
Business Wire. Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021.
- National Rose Day 2021: Celebrate with refreshing summer wine from ALDI
Dietician/nutritionist Dawn Jackson Blatner shared some recipes perfect for national rose day 2021.
ABC News. Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021.
- Could a Zombie Survive On a Diet of Human Brains?
Would a diet heavy on human brains provide a zombie with everything it needs to survive, nutrition-wise?
Mental Floss. Monday, 7 Jun 2021.
- Haiti: Child malnutrition surges amid pandemic and crime, Unicef says
Severe acute childhood malnutrition is expected to more than double this year, Unicef warns.
BBC News. Monday, 31 May 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries