This Nutrition news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about nutrition news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Little-known facts about food stamps
As the White House proposes an overhaul of this popular program, here are some facts you might not know about the Supplemental Nutrition
Assistance Program (SNAP), commonly known as food stamps.
CBS News. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- Nutritionist Laura Ford lists the foods you think are unhealthy but they're actually good for you
A nutritionist from Melbourne has shared a list of six foods you might think are unhealthy but they're actually good for you, including pasta, nuts and white rice.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- Phibro (PAHC) Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates, Margins Decline
Phibro's (PAHC) fiscal third-quarter revenues improved year over year on growth in Performance Products and Mineral Nutrition
Zacks. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- After Signing Up Harry Kane And Paulo Dybala, Soccer Supplement Eyes International Expansion
The company, which makes nutrition
products specifically for soccer players, also plans to make a splash in the amateur market.
Forbes. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Carlyle vies for Reckitt's £1.4bn Chinese infant nutrition arm
Carlyle, the private equity giant, is among the suitors vying to buy Reckitt Benckiser's infant nutrition
arm in China as the world's most populous nation grapples with a declining birth-rate.
Sky News. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Diet has big impact on healthy aging
Healthy eating is an essential step towards living a long and active life. Dr. Jeffrey Morrison, a physician and nutritionist at the Morrison Center in New York City, spoke to CBSN about the importance of a balanced diet as you age.
CBS News. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Laird Superfood Acquires Sports Nutrition Company Picky Bars
Laird Superfood has acquired Oregon-based sports nutrition
company Picky Bars amid continued investor interest in the $10 billion U.S. snack bars category.
Forbes. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Lee Holmes: The FIVE health benefits of eating and drinking greens every day
Increasing your intake of greens every day will improve your cognitive health, immunity and energy levels, a leading nutritionist and wholefoods chef says.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 27 Apr 2021.
- Archer Daniels (ADM) to Report Q1 Earnings: Is a Beat in Store?
Archer Daniels' (ADM) Q1 revenues are likely to have benefited from momentum in its Nutrition
segment, driven by strength in Animal and Human Nutrition
Zacks. Wednesday, 21 Apr 2021.
- UN to provide food to Venezuela children amid crisis
The World Food Programme aims to feed 1.5m children by the end of 2023 to combat growing malnutrition.
BBC News. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
- At Last, Aid for Senior Nutrition That Offers More Than Crumbs
Meal programs for older adults have long been underfunded. The new economic recovery plan will help.
New York Times. Saturday, 10 Apr 2021.
- 3 Sustainability Trends Driving Change in the Food and Nutrition Industry
"Sustainability" means many different things to different people, but that diversity comes with more opportunities for entrepreneurs in the food industry to make more sales and boost their bottom line.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 30 Mar 2021.
- Is Coffee Good for Us? Maybe Machine Learning Can Help Figure It Out.
The advice from research on coffee, and nutrition
more generally, always seems to be changing. Processing vast amounts of data could help us pin it down.
New York Times. Thursday, 25 Mar 2021.
- WHO: Yemen needs help to avoid catastrophic malnutrition
Food insecurity is increasing the risk of disease, the World Health Organization says.
BBC News. Monday, 22 Mar 2021.
- Michelle Obama tries to get Jimmy Kimmel's daughter to eat vegetables
was one of former first lady Michelle Obama's signature causes, and she's still working to support it -- this time with Jimmy Kimmel's daughter, Jane.
ABC News. Tuesday, 16 Mar 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries