This Nutrition news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about nutrition news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Tom Brady and Scott Boras are among sports figures with companies on government's PPP list
NFL quarterback Tom Brady's performance and nutrition
company received funding from the federal Paycheck Protection Program.
CNBC. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Aquaculture's role in nutrition in the COVID-19 era
A new paper examines the economics of an aquaculture industry of the future that is simultaneously environmentally sustainable and nutritious for the nearly 1 billion people worldwide who depend on it.
Science Daily. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Healthy lentil salad recipe
Nutritionist Maya Feller shared a healthy, delicious lentil salad recipe.
ABC News. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- Nutritionist reveals the worst health advice on the internet and what you should be doing instead
Sydney dietitian and author of The Nude Nutritionist, Lyndi Cohen, said carbs and fruit aren't fattening, there are no 'fat-burning' foods and you don't need to cleanse your body by detoxing.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Influence of insect and microalgae feeds on meat quality
Worldwide there is growing demand for animal products for human nutrition, despite the popularity of plant-based diets. This means more feed is needed for animals. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- What should you eat if you're hungry before bed?
Australian nutritionist and health blogger Jessica Sepel has revealed the best snacks to eat at night if you're feeling hungry before bed. She suggested yoghurt with berries and 'nice cream'.
Daily Mail. Friday, 26 Jun 2020.
- This $30 Guide Will Teach You How to Train Any Pup
Just brought home a new furry friend? Learn everything you need to know about raising a dog, from learning to walk them on a leash to all-natural nutrition
Mental Floss. Monday, 1 Jun 2020.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Has Put His Money Where His Message Is
An exclusive interview with the NBA superstar and his new business partner, Pat Cavanaugh, on making a major investment in Ready Nutrition
and using the venture as a vehicle to give back.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 28 May 2020.
- NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo lands ownership stake in sports drink start-up Ready Nutrition
The Milwaukee Bucks star joins Los Angeles Rams star, Aaron Donald, as the only investors in the Pennsylvania-based company.
CNBC. Thursday, 28 May 2020.
- Nutritional Struggles Worsen for Some Louisiana African Americans During Pandemic
Despite being a hub of gastronomic pursuits much celebrated for its Cajun cuisine, Louisiana ranks near the bottom of US states in providing its residents access to healthy and affordable food.
Voice of America. Tuesday, 19 May 2020.
- Supercharge your plants with leftover eggshells by brewing 'shell tea'
Whether you're growing a victory garden or tending an indoor houseplant menagerie, there are ways to use your eggshells to give your plants a nutritional boost.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 13 May 2020.
- Archer Daniels' (ADM) Q1 Earnings Beat Estimates, Sales Miss
Archer Daniels' (ADM) Q1 earnings are driven by continued growth in the Nutrition
Zacks. Thursday, 30 Apr 2020.
- Factors to Know Ahead of Archer Daniels' (ADM) Q1 Earnings
Although Archer Daniels' (ADM) Q1 performance is likely to have gained from the nutrition
unit, softness in the Ag Services and Oilseeds, and Carbohydrate Solutions units might have been a drag.
Zacks. Friday, 24 Apr 2020.
- How to eat healthy when you're quarantined at home - CNET
Five nutritionist-approved tips to keep you on track.
CNET. Wednesday, 25 Mar 2020.
- Packed with Healthy Greens, This Supplement Can Help Keep Your Nutrition on Track
Keep up your healthy habits while in self-isolation.
Entrepreneur. Sunday, 22 Mar 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries