This Nutrition news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about nutrition news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Nutritionist: The REAL reasons why you need to include the right amount of fat in your diet
An Australian nutritionist has revealed why it's essential to include fats in your diet to maintain optimum health.
Daily Mail. Monday, 18 Oct 2021.
- Hut Group founder Moulding to give up golden share in bid to restore City confidence
Matthew Moulding, the boss of the online beauty, nutrition
and technology services group THG, is to surrender his golden share in the company in an attempt to restore the City's confidence after a torrid fortnight.
Sky News. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- Dr. David Sinclair Joins Levels as Advisor
NEW YORK - Levels, the first biosensor system to give real-time feedback on nutrition
and lifestyle, today announced that leading longevity scientist Dr. David Sinclair has joined the company as a Levels Advisor. Dr. ... ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Are plant-based milks REALLY better for you?
Speaking to FEMAIL, Dr Macarena Staudenmaier and nutritionist Kyle Crowley have revealed how good for you plant-based alternatives really are compared to dairy milks.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 10 Oct 2021.
- A Harvard nutritionist and brain expert shares the 5 foods she eats every day to sharpen her memory and focus
A daily diet of colorful fruits and vegetables can help make your brain strong, sharper and smarter, studies show. Here's what a Harvard nutritional psychiatrist eats to strengthen her memory, focus and overall health.
CNBC. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Archer Daniels (ADM) Gains on Solid Nutrition Unit, High Demand
Despite cost woes, Archer Daniels (ADM) is likely to continue gaining from healthy demand, strength in the Nutrition
unit and other growth efforts, including its Readiness program.
Zacks. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- This spin on classic shrimp and grits is a quick, 'extra cozy' meal: Try the recipe
This recipe was developed by Rachael Hartley, RD, private practice dietitian and author of Gentle Nutrition
Fox News. Sunday, 3 Oct 2021.
- Ethiopia orders U.N. aid workers to leave Tigray amid famine crisis
U.N. says Tigray famine is "is spiraling out of control," with malnutrition rates of 80% for pregnant and breastfeeding women in the region.
CBS News. Friday, 1 Oct 2021.
- Nutrition Crisis In Yemen: A UNICEF Video Story
2.3 million children under age 5 are acutely malnourished in Yemen. UNICEF is working with partners to provide lifesaving nutrition
Forbes. Friday, 1 Oct 2021.
- Amazon (AMZN) Boosts Fitness Tracking Reach With Halo Efforts
Amazon (AMZN) expands the Halo family with the introduction of Halo View, Halo Nutrition
and Halo Fitness.
Zacks. Wednesday, 29 Sep 2021.
- Walmart to tag 2,000 products deemed healthier for planet and people
Known for low prices, the world's biggest retailer will highlight store items seen as more nutritional or sustainable.
CBS News. Tuesday, 21 Sep 2021.
- Nutritionist offers ways for parents to help kids make healthier food choices
September is National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month, the CDC estimates nearly 14 and a half million children were affected by obesity between 2017 and 2018.
ABC News. Sunday, 19 Sep 2021.
- Payton says some Saints offensive coaches COVID-19 positive
New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton said Wednesday that a group of his offensive coaches, along with the team's nutritionist and a player, have tested positive for COVID-19.
Fox News. Wednesday, 15 Sep 2021.
- Sources: 8 with Saints test positive for COVID
The Saints have had six offensive coaches, a player and a nutritionist test positive for COVID-19, calling into question their status for Sunday's game against the Carolina Panthers, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.
ESPN. Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021.
- 1 million Afghan children are at risk of starvation, UNICEF director warns
At least 1 million children in Afghanistan will suffer from severe acute malnutrition this year, UNICEF executive director Henrietta Fore warned.
CNBC. Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries