This Nurse news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about nurses from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 'Calculating' baby nurse Lucy Letby went out 'drinking fizz and going to the races' after murders
Giving evidence on the last of her 14 days in the witness box of Court 7 at Manchester Crown Court, Lucy Letby, 33, said she'd been 'having a good time' after she was suspended from the neonatal unit.
Daily Mail. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- Nurse Lucy Letby deliberately misled jury, prosecutor says
Lucy Letby is a "calculating woman" who lied "to try and get sympathy", a prosecutor tells her trial.
BBC News. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- Lucy Letby: Babies died within 72 hours of nurse's text, jury told
denies attacking a baby to gain the attention of a doctor she allegedly "had a crush on".
BBC News. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Nurse accused of murdering baby boy 'sabotaged his care to get attention of her crush'
Lucy Letby "sabotaged" the care of a baby boy to get her crush's attention, a court has heard.
Sky News. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- 'She should cut out carbs': Mother blasts nurse for telling two-year-old daughter to lose weight
The anonymous parent, from Australia, told MamaMia her two-year-old for an annual checkup with her Maternal & Child Health nurse
earlier this year. Stock photo
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- Nurse denied ambulance requests before migrant child died, officials say
Anadith Tanay Reyes Alvarez, who suffered from sickle cell anemia and heart disease, died after she and her family spent over a week in Border Patrol custody.
CBS News. Friday, 2 Jun 2023.
- Nurse's sell to Harden on Sixers return: 'Winning'
If James Harden believes the 76ers are "good enough to win it all," then he should return to the team with that goal, new coach Nick Nurse
ESPN. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- Pennsylvania nurse accused of killing 2 patients with insulin, officials say
Heather Pressdee, 40, told investigators she allegedly administered insulin to the patients as "she had hoped they would slip into a coma and just pass away."
CBS News. Friday, 26 May 2023.
- Sources: Rivers, Nurse in final 4 of Suns' search
and Doc Rivers are among four candidates who will meet with the Phoenix Suns in a final round of interviews for their head-coaching vacancy, sources told ESPN.
ESPN. Wednesday, 24 May 2023.
- Nurse says 'raw sewage' on hospital floor may have contributed to baby deaths
Lucy Letby has suggested plumbing issues and "raw sewage" could have played a part in the deaths of the babies she is accused of murdering.
Sky News. Wednesday, 24 May 2023.
- Attorney For Pregnant Nurse Placed On Leave Says Defamation Lawsuits Will Be Filed Against Media
Attorney For Pregnant Nurse
Placed On Leave Says Defamation Lawsuits Will Be Filed Against Media
Daily Caller. Friday, 19 May 2023.
- Black Registered Nurses Host Summit Amid U.S. Nursing Shortage Crisis
The Black Nurse
Collaborative hosted its first summit on Black health at an urgent crossroads for the U.S. nursing profession.
Forbes. Tuesday, 16 May 2023.
- REPORT: Toronto Raptors Fire Head Coach Nick Nurse Despite Making Playoffs
Hmm... I'm not sure if this is a good move or not
Daily Caller. Friday, 21 Apr 2023.
- The Best Hair Masks That Nourish, Condition And Revive Hair
Daily washing, heat styling and even brushing your hair can wreak havoc on it The best hair masks hydrate and nurse
your strands back to life.
Forbes. Thursday, 13 Apr 2023.
- 'MASH' actor Judy Farrell, known for playing Nurse Able, dies at 84
'MASH' star Judy Farrell, known for portraying Nurse
Able in the acclaimed war comedy series, dies at 84.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 5 Apr 2023.
Nurse Practitioners News Headlines and News Summaries