This Noise news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about noises from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Angels' Anthony Rendon offers succinct opinion of piped-in crowd noise: It's stupid
In his first video conference with his new Angels team, third baseman Anthony Rendon said he'd prefer music to fake crowd noise
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Cairo Badly Needed a Detox. Lockdown Supplied One, at a Steep Price.
Three months of lockdown slowed its pulse, stripped its grit and exposed a new side to a weary city. But without the noise, bustle and grind, was it really Cairo?
New York Times. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Order from noise: How randomness and collective dynamics define a stem cell
Without stem cells, human life would not exist. Due to them, a lump of cells becomes an organ, and a fertilized egg develops into a baby. ...
Science Daily. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- The leaderboard at the Rocket Mortgage Classic is far from boring
There's the ongoing Bryson DeChambeau experiment. Webb Simpson and Matt Wallace are coming off complicated weeks. And there are the young guys, Viktor Hovland and Matthew Wolff again making noise.
ESPN. Saturday, 4 Jul 2020.
- Cafe Culture Comes To Soho On Super Saturday But What Impact Did The Reopening Of Hospitality Have On Retail?
Because people won't want to go back to town and city centres congested with traffic creating harmful fumes and noise, now they know that a new greener, more social option exists.
Forbes. Saturday, 4 Jul 2020.
- July 4th pet safety: Tips to reduce anxiety during holiday fireworks
Even easy-going pets can be startled and frightened by fireworks and other loud noises. Here are some tips to help your pet that may be troubled by fireworks.
ABC News. Saturday, 4 Jul 2020.
- Adidas FWD-01 Sport In-Ear Headphones review: Pump it up
If you're looking for ideal in-ear workout partners, the big sound and not-so-big price is hugely appealing. So long as you can cope without noise
Pocket Lint. Saturday, 4 Jul 2020.
- Thousands of villagers swarm to hunt for a 'mysterious creature' after hearing 'dragon's humming'
Footage shows curious locals swarming to the top of the mountain in Xiushui of China's southwestern province Guizhou while the supposedly mystical beast can be heard making the booming noises.
Daily Mail. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- Officials take action over 'screeching' noise emanating from Golden Gate Bridge
Golden Gate Bridge officials have promised to take action after upgrades to the structure meant it began emitting a loud humming noise
audible across San Francisco.
Sky News. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Gigabyte Aorus 15G gaming laptop review: Chunky but funky
This is a powerful, beautifully crafted and feature-packed gaming laptop. However, there are a few minor niggles - fan noise, Wi-Fi oddities - but we
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Adidas HR chief stands down after describing racism as 'noise'
Karen Parkin, 55, global head of human resources at Adidas AG stood down from her position on Tuesday over comments made during a meeting at the Boston headquarters of Reebok last year.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Adidas HR chief out after reportedly calling racial queries "noise"
Employees complained that executive Karen Parkin was dismissive of racial concerns at the sportswear company.
CBS News. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Column: Trump isn't selling anything but noise and resentment
Trump's first campaign rally didn't flop just because it was only one-third full. It fizzled because he offered voters no agenda for a second term other than grievances and racist appeals.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
- Why lockdown silence was golden for science
Why lockdown silence was golden for science. From acoustic engineers in Britain to marine biologists in Canada, researchers made the most of the drastic drop in noise
from human activity
Yahoo. Saturday, 20 Jun 2020.
- ACC Atlantic season preview: Clemson's dominance will continue but who else will make noise?
Clemson has dominated the Atlantic Division, and the ACC at large, recently, and the Tigers will most likely continue that dominance in 2020. ...
ESPN. Friday, 19 Jun 2020.
Noise Control Services News Headlines and News Summaries