This Newspaper news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about newspapers from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Self-Exiled Russian Journalist Added To Wanted List On Charge Of Distributing Fakes About Military
Russia's Interior Ministry has added journalist Sergei Podsytnik to its wanted list on unspecified charges. The editor of Protokol, an online newspaper
in the city of Samara, appeared in the wanted persons registry on June 9.
Radio Liberty. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- Myall Creek: Newspaper makes historic apology for Aboriginal massacre reports
The Sydney Morning Herald says it spread racist views in a campaign for the killers' freedom in the 1830s.
BBC News. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- Newspaper headlines: 'Horror at the playground' as British girl stabbed
Most of Friday's papers lead on a British child, 3, being among those stabbed in a park in France.
BBC News. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Telegraph owner tables last-ditch bid to keep control of newspapers
The former owners of The Daily Telegraph have tabled a proposal to restructure its debt to Britain's biggest high street lender in a last-ditch attempt to regain control of the right-wing newspaper.
Sky News. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Prince Harry tells High Court judge he is not aware of ANY evidence he was hacked by the Mirror
Prince Harry, who was far more bullish and confident than on his first faltering day in the witness box, shot back with a claim that the newspaper
had destroyed vast amounts of evidence.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Ex-Mirror royal reporter quizzed about private conversation between Harry and William
Former Daily Mirror editor Piers Morgan took a "genuine interest" in royal stories and would occasionally "inject" information into articles at the newspaper, the High Court has heard.
Sky News. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Prince Harry, in Dramatic Testimony, Accuses Journalists of Phone Hacking
In a remarkable court scene, the prince took the stand for five hours to make his case that his phone was hacked by a newspaper
group, as a lawyer for the defense grilled him about his claims.
New York Times. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- Prince Harry complains about 'awful' time in Australia in case against Mirror Newspaper Group
The Duke of Sussex spoke of his 'suffocating' time Down Under while on his gap year as a teenager in his case against the Mirror Newspaper
Group where he accuses the news outlet of phone hacking.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- Prince Harry gives evidence against U.K. tabloid media for breaching his privacy by phone hacking
Prince Harry will make an appearance in court Tuesday as he sues one of Britain's tabloid newspapers
for phone hacking and illegal intrusion into his private life. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 6 Jun 2023.
- Prince Harry Is Pressed on Details in Lawsuit Against U.K. Tabloids
On his first day of testimony, Harry faced questions over his accusation that a British newspaper
group hacked his cellphone more than a decade ago.
New York Times. Tuesday, 6 Jun 2023.
- Huge Tesla data leak reportedly reveals thousands of safety complaints. 4 things to know
A leak of internal Tesla files reportedly reveals thousands of customers complaining about Autopilot safety, according to a newspaper
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 26 May 2023.
- German Chancellor Warns Putin Against Frozen Conflict In Ukraine
German Chancellor Olaf Scholz warned President Vladimir Putin against creating a frozen conflict along the borders of the Ukrainian territories seized by Russia, in remarks published on May 26 in the Koelner Stadt-Anzeiger newspaper.
Radio Liberty. Friday, 26 May 2023.
- Bakersfield reporter fights order to turn over unpublished notes from jailhouse interview
A reporter at the Bakersfield Californian has been held in contempt of court for refusing to turn over her unpublished notes from a jailhouse interview. The newspaper
has appealed the ruling.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 25 May 2023.
- FC Barcelona Legend Jordi Alba Decides To Leave Club: Reports
FC Barcelona legend Jordi Alba has decided to leave the club at the end of the season according to Catalan newspaper
Forbes. Wednesday, 24 May 2023.
- 7 killed, several hurt in 3-vehicle crash on Oregon interstate
Two semis and a passenger vehicle -- apparently a van -- were involved in the pileup. One witness told a newspaper
it appeared the van "was sandwiched."
CBS News. Friday, 19 May 2023.
Newspaper Publishers News Headlines and News Summaries