This Newspaper news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about newspapers from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How newspapers reacted to President Joe Biden being sworn in
In the United States, the front pages of major outlets are today filled with Biden's call for unity in the wake of the deadly insurrection at the US Capitol on January 6.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Newspaper headlines: 'New dawn for America' as Joe Biden takes over
Thursday's front pages are dominated by the inauguration of the 46th US president in Washington DC.
BBC News. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Troubles victims: Thousands of relatives call for action
Some 3,500 people sign an open letter, published in three newspapers.
BBC News. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- 'Palace Four' may have evidence about Meghan Markle's letter, court hears
Meghan Markle, 39, is suing Associated Newspapers
Limited for breach of privacy for publishing extracts of a letter she sent her father Thomas Markle, 76, after her royal wedding in 2018.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- Editorial Roundup: Ohio
Recent editorials of statewide and national interest from Ohio newspapers: The unknown King The Toledo Blade Jan. 18 It may come as a shock to realize that, had he not been assassinated in 1968, Dr. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- Banner Headlines for Tumultuous Times
For this newspaper, the extraordinary events of the past few months have demanded headlines that take up space.
New York Times. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- Steube: Big Tech companies don't deserve liability protection if they act like newspapers
Rep. Greg Steube, R-Fla., discussed his effort to curb the liability protections for Big Tech giants like Facebook and Twitter Wednesday on "Fox & Friends," saying they didn't deserve them if they editorialized content.
Fox News. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Illinois Editorial Roundup:
Here are excerpts of editorials from several Illinois newspapers. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
- New York Post Names British Tabloid Deputy as Top Editor
Keith Poole, the deputy editor in chief of The Sun, will become editor in chief of The New York Post Group, which encompasses the print newspaper
and related websites.
New York Times. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
- Apple names former newspaper editor Monica Lozano to board
Lozano also serves on the boards of Target and Bank of America.
CNBC. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
- FACT CHECK: Did A Prague Newspaper Publish An Article Calling Joe Biden Supporters Fools?
'Other figures targeted by the alleged article include former South African President Jacob Zuma and former New Zealand Prime Minister John Key'
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 23 Dec 2020.
- Should Liverpool Start Planning For The Departure Of Mohamed Salah?
The Egyptian attacker gave an interesting interview to a Madrid-based newspaper
in which he pondered hi future with the Premier League champions.
Forbes. Monday, 21 Dec 2020.
- Facebook Uses Full-Page Newspaper Ad to Complain About Apple
The social network is unhappy about next year's iOS 14 data privacy changes.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 16 Dec 2020.
- Facebook Targets Apple's New Privacy Tool In Full-Page Newspaper Ad Campaign
In full-page ads on the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Washington Post, Facebook claims it is standing up for small businesses.
Forbes. Wednesday, 16 Dec 2020.
- Florida newspaper issues retraction of its endorsement of political candidate
The Orlando Sentinel issued a retraction of its endorsement of a political candidate.
ABC News. Saturday, 12 Dec 2020.
Newspaper Publishers News Headlines and News Summaries