This Network news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about networks from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- What Awaits Principal Financial (PFG) This Earnings Season?
Principal Financial (PFG) fourth-quarter earnings are likely to have benefited from expanded global distribution network
and a compelling portfolio of retirement, investment and protection solutions.
Zacks. Friday, 24 Jan 2020.
- Octi is a new AR-powered social network that will let you become friends through your camera
This week, a new AR-centric social networking app called Octi launched, which will let users pull up their friends' profiles by pointing their smartphone camera at them to see their profiles.
Daily Mail. Friday, 24 Jan 2020.
- CNN Dumps Democratic Town Halls Because Of Impeachment Trial
is working on rescheduling'
Daily Caller. Thursday, 23 Jan 2020.
- Twitter Launches Facebook-Like Reaction Emojis for DMs
The social network
just switched a couple of emoji options
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 23 Jan 2020.
- Coronavirus: Three Chinese Cities On Lockdown And Beijing Cancels Lunar New Year Events To Prevent Spread
Three Chinese cities in Hubei province have had transport networks
suspended ahead of the Lunar New Year holiday, while Beijing has cancelled major events in a bid to limit the spread of the deadly coronavirus.
Forbes. Thursday, 23 Jan 2020.
- Trump says 'we're going to look' at entitlement reforms and could cut taxes for the middle class
In back-to-back interviews on the business networks, President Trump said 'we're going to look' at entitlement reform, while also dangling a tax cut for the middle class should he win re-election.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Solutions for networking lag in massive IoT devices
Researchers have proposed a system that would use currently underutilized resources in an existing wireless channel to create extra opportunities for lag-free connections. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Late Neolithic Italy was home to complex networks of metal exchange
During the 4th and 3rd millennia BC, Italy was home to complex networks
of metalwork exchange, according to a new study.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Audi Trialing V2X To Warn Drivers Of Workers On The Highway
Traffic safety solutions are just the beginning for this network
Forbes. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Will Perion Network (PERI) Gain on Rising Earnings Estimates?
(PERI) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Zacks. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Localish coming to TV as broadcast network on ABC Owned Television Stations
As a broadcast network, Localish will expand its short-form series of local storytelling into long-form programming to reach approximately 14 million households across America.
ABC News. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- Network Rail probe over Northern and TransPennine routes
The rail regulator says Network
Rail's performance was not good enough in the north and central England.
BBC News. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- Vietnamese firm Viettel's 5G claim raises eyebrows outside
The military-controlled firm's claim to have joined the 5G network
equipment-making elite is questioned.
BBC News. Monday, 20 Jan 2020.
- It's hard for Hollywood to make a good Superman movie after a series of flops
Warner Bros.' CW network
has ordered a season of a new spin-off series "Superman and Lois." But a series of flops has put the hero in blue's fate in question on the big screen.
CNBC. Monday, 20 Jan 2020.
- How Instagram revolutionized the tattoo industry
Instagram has revolutionized the way tattoo artists grow their businesses, relying on the Facebook-owned social network
to showcase their work and build their reputations among their peers and potential customers.
CNBC. Sunday, 19 Jan 2020.
Network Consultants News Headlines and News Summaries