This Motorcycle news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about motorcycles from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Court Orders Resumption of Life Support for Frenchman in Vegetative State
A French court has ordered the resumption of life-support for a Frenchman who was taken off that support early Monday. He has been in a vegetative state since a motorcycle accident in 2008. ...
Voice of America. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Bike Rally Set for Veterans' Access to Medical Marijuana
A massive motorcycle event that takes place in Washington, D.C., on Memorial Day, has partnered up with the Veterans Cannabis Project to advocate for easier access to medical marijuana for veterans, according to Stars And Stripes.
Newsmax. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Mongols biker club fined $500,000 but keeps logo trademarks
A federal judge in California has fined the Mongols motorcycle club $500,000 in a racketeering case but still won't let the government strip the club of its trademarked logo
ABC News. Saturday, 18 May 2019.
- Triumph Is Building an Electric Motorcycle
Just like Harley-Davidson and Ducati.
Yahoo. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Triumph next to announce an electric motorbike in development
With pre-orders now open on Harley-Davidson's first all-electric motorcycle, the Livewire, and Ducati announcing its intentions, other manufacturers are
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- This is the Biggest Motorcycle Engine You Can Buy
It's got 2.5 liters of British power.
Yahoo. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Motorcycle bomb kills 4 Pakistani police near mosque
Pakistani police say a powerful bomb attached to a motorcycle has killed four policemen guarding a mosque in the southwestern city of Quetta, the capital of Baluchistan province.
Fox News. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- 2019 Indian FTR 1200 Motorcycle Test Ride And Review: Flat Track Roots
Indian launches a new platform with a naked V-Twin with flat track roots.
Forbes. Saturday, 11 May 2019.
- Wisconsin veteran gifted Harley Davidson motorcycle by Hogs for Heroes
With an applause, a few tears and the keys to a new ride, Rob Thiede was given a Harley Saturday afternoon.
Fox News. Monday, 6 May 2019.
- Amsterdam will ban gas and diesel cars and motorcycles from 2030 - Roadshow
The ban will come in stages, the earliest of which is set to happen next year.
CNET. Friday, 3 May 2019.
- City of Amsterdam to ban polluting cars by 2030
Gasoline- and diesel-fuelled cars and motorcycles will be banned from Amsterdam by 2030 in an effort to clean up the city's air, the Dutch capital's council said Thursday.
CBC News. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- City of Amsterdam to ban polluting cars from 2030
Gasoline and diesel fueled cars and motorcycles will be banned from Amsterdam from 2030 in an effort to clean up the city's air, the Dutch capital's council said on Thursday.
Reuters. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- After 25 years, Kyle Petty is still riding across the country, raising millions
The anniversary edition of the Kyle Petty Charity Ride will trek 3,700 miles on motorcycles from Seattle to Key West, Florida, still raising money for his family's 84-acre camp for children with serious medical conditions.
ESPN. Wednesday, 1 May 2019.
- Motorcyclist Causes Chain Reaction Crash in Hurst Police Say
The Hurst Police Department and Fire Department were called to a chain reaction crash when a motorcycle rear-ended a car around 9 p.m. Sunday.
NBC. Monday, 29 Apr 2019.
- Are Middleweight Motorcycles And ASEAN Regions The Future Of Harley-Davidson?
Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) announced its Q1 2019 results on April 23, 2019, followed by a conference call with analysts. The company reported revenue in line with consensus of $1.4 billion, down by 10.2% year on year. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 25 Apr 2019.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries