This Motorcycle news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about motorcycles from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Harley-Davidson Recalls LiveWire Bikes for Software Defect
The safety recall of certain 2020 LiveWire electric motorcycles
highlights Harley-Davidson's (HOG) commitment to customer safety and quality standards.
Zacks. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally may have helped spread coronavirus across Midwest
Sturgis rally was largest gathering of people in US, maybe world, during pandemic
Yahoo. Sunday, 18 Oct 2020.
- Here's what's next for the 'Tesla of Motorcycles'
CEO Sam Paschel joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the future for the electric rival to Harley-Davidson.
Yahoo. Monday, 12 Oct 2020.
- How Garmin survived the iPhone and started growing again
Garmin was a rising star in consumer electronics. Then smartphones tanked its business. Now, the company is rebuilding with niches in smartwatches, fitness, outdoor devices, and navigation for boats, airplanes, motorcycles
CNBC. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- The Motorcycle Industry Was At A Crossroads, Then COIVD-19 Changed Up The Map
industry was in a funk - and then Covid-19 hit, and suddenly sales figures got turbocharged. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020.
- Biker Women Are Breaking Out Of The Back Seat
industry is revving up for a sea change as women gain confidence as riders and travelers thumbing the throttle cable of trikes.
Forbes. Monday, 5 Oct 2020.
- Illinois motorcyclist, 66, killed in crash while taking safety training course: report
A 66-year-old motorcyclist was killed near Chicago on Saturday after crashing during a motorcycle
safety course, according to a report.
Fox News. Sunday, 4 Oct 2020.
- Memorial Service To Be Held Monday for Dallas Fire Engineer Driver Killed in Off-Duty Accident
Family, friends and colleagues will gather Monday morning to honor the Dallas Fire-Rescue driver engineer who was killed during an off-duty motorcycle
NBC. Monday, Sep 28 2020.
- Josh Taylor's incredible path to the top includes a near-death experience and a few motorcycle crashes
Josh Taylor is one of the best junior welterweights in the world, but his ascension in boxing was as hard as the way he punches.
ESPN. Saturday, 26 Sep 2020.
- Harley-Davidson to exit world's biggest bike market
The iconic motorcycle
company is pulling out of India as it struggles to sell its two-wheelers.
BBC News. Friday, 25 Sep 2020.
- Pittsburgh Pirates prospect Oneil Cruz accused of drunk driving in crash that killed three
Oneil Cruz, a prospect in the Pittsburgh Pirates organization, was arrested Monday after he was involved in a crash that killed three motorcycle
passengers in the Dominican Republic.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 23 Sep 2020.
- That Mushroom Motorcycle Jacket Will Never Go Out of Style
Leather goods made of fungi are versatile and sustainable, a new study finds.
New York Times. Friday, 18 Sep 2020.
- Why Robert Pirsig's 'Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance' Still Resonates Today
The author's meditation on technology treads a whole new path in the modern, digital world
Smithsonian. Friday, 18 Sep 2020.
- Chicago traffic: OB Kennedy Expressway lanes reopen after motorcycle crash at Addison
A crash on the outbound Kennedy Expressway created a major traffic backup on Chicago's North Side Thursday morning.
ABC News. Thursday, 17 Sep 2020.
- Motorcycle rider caught on dash cam doing 100 mph wheelie past unmarked cop car
Forensic investigators determined his speed using the video footage.
Fox News. Thursday, 17 Sep 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries