This Motorcycle news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about motorcycles from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The Car (And Motorcycle) Camping Gear I Used And Loved This Summer
With Covid waning and facilities reopening, it was time to head back out in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and return the family to the fun of camping. Here's the tech and toys we took along that made this year's trips better than ever.
Forbes. Tuesday, 20 Sep 2022.
- Cerence (CRNC) to Offer Mobility Platform to China's CFMOTO
Per the latest deal with the Chinese motorcycle
and all-terrain vehicles company, CFMOTO, Cerence (CRNC) is going to provide Cerence Ride conversational AI platform to enhance rider safety and experience.
Zacks. Friday, 16 Sep 2022.
- Ride Review: 2022 Kawasaki KLR 650 Dual-Sport Adventure Motorcycle
Kawasaki's long-running KLR650 adventure bike has an almost a cult-like following around the world, because many riders have ridden it... around the world. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 14 Sep 2022.
- Buddhist priest is killed when funeral pyre explodes during cremation in Cambodia
Hoeun Soeun, 72, was saying prayers while pouring petrol on wood to cremate a 20-year-old man who died in a motorcycle
accident in Kampong Cham province.
Daily Mail. Monday, 29 Aug 2022.
- Motorcycle Crash Shuts Down Highway 183 in Hurst
Highway 183 in Hurst has been shut down after a motorcycle
crash off Highway 121 and Precinct Line Road on Friday morning.
NBC. Friday, Aug 26 2022.
- Biker's widow calls for Bedfordshire Police chief to resign after she had to pay for crash probe
Retired engineer David Fudge (right), 66, was with motorcycle
club members when William Curtis, 88, pulled into his path but police told widow Claire Montgomery, 68, (left) they would not press charges.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 23 Aug 2022.
- Truck driver acquitted in deaths of 7 motorcyclists in horrific 2019 crash
The bikers were members of the Jarheads Motorcycle
Club, a Marine group. The driver was still being held pending court action on an ICE claim against him.
CBS News. Wednesday, 10 Aug 2022.
- U.S. agency probes Tesla crashes that killed 2 motorcyclists
Accidents point to a potential new hazard on U.S. freeways: Partially automated vehicles may not stop for motorcycles.
CBS News. Friday, 5 Aug 2022.
- Riverside police sergeant killed in off-duty motorcycle crash
Matt Lewis, a 25-year veteran of the Riverside Police Department, was killed while riding his personal motorcycle
in Nuevo on Monday, authorities said.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 2 Aug 2022.
- 'Ride to Remember' hits the road, honoring fallen Chicago police officers
Dozens of motorcycles
rumbled through Chicago Sunday in a ride to honor fallen police officers.
ABC News. Monday, 1 Aug 2022.
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Q2 Earnings Beat, Sales Shrink Y/Y
Harley-Davidson's (HOG) bottom line registers year-over-year growth, but top line falls in second-quarter 2022. Revenues from its major business unit, Motorcycles
and Related Products, shrink.
Zacks. Friday, 29 Jul 2022.
- LAPD motorcycle officer hospitalized after hit-and-run crash on 110 Freeway
The crash occurred around 8:13 p.m. on the southbound 110 Freeway at the 105 Freeway, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 29 Jul 2022.
- Husband finds woman mauled to death after attacked by family dog, police say
We're told the dog was a 7-year-old pitbull that had belonged to the victim's step-son, who died in a motorcycle
ABC News. Thursday, 28 Jul 2022.
- North Dakota state trooper injures hit-and-run suspect in shootout
A North Dakota state trooper had a shootout with a man after the man hit a motorcycle
driver and drove off. The trooper shot the suspect twice before taking him into custody.
Fox News. Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022.
- Man admits causing motorcycle crash death in Annan
Steven Armstrong, 52, from Lockerbie, died in the incident near Annan in September last year.
BBC News. Wednesday, 6 Jul 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries