This Motorcycle news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about motorcycles from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- This motorcycle airbag vest would stop working if you don't pay a subscription
The vest called Ai-1 has a cost of 400 dollars (7,969 Mexican pesos approximately), but you also have to pay an additional membership to fulfill the function of inflating at the time of an impact.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Indonesian ride-hailing giant Gojek wants to make every vehicle on its app electric by 2030
Gojek has plans to make every car and motorcycle
on its platform an electric vehicle (EV) by 2030 in an ambitious three-pronged sustainability strategy.
CNBC. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Motorcycle packs invade downtown, thousands of noise complaints registered
Packs of motorcycles, numbering dozens, even hundreds of riders strong, have become an increasingly common sight, and sound, in Chicago.
ABC News. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Wheelchair-bound man and his wife open up about their inter-abled marriage
Luis Gustavo, 32, and his wife Lexie, 29, from Tijuana, Mexico, were only married for two months when he was in a motorcycle
crash on April 2, 2013.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 27 Apr 2021.
- Injured Irving Police Officer Recovering After Driver Turns in Front of His Motorcycle
Irving police are reminding drivers to be aware of motorcyclists after an officer was injured when he was hit by another driver.
NBC. Tuesday, Apr 20 2021.
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Up 9.7% on Q1 Earnings Beat, Solid View
Harley-Davidson (HOG) envisions the motorcycles
segment's revenues to grow in the band of 30-35% versus the prior guided range of 20-25%.
Zacks. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
- Harley-Davidson Smashed With 56% EU Tariff, Will Appeal
manufacturer Harley-Davidson will launch an immediate appeal after being stung by a crippling European Union tariff of 56%.
Forbes. Monday, 19 Apr 2021.
- Harley-Davidsons hit the road in China
Members of the Harley Owners Group are hog wild about their favorite motorcycle
- and enthusiasm for the Harley-Davidson extends far beyond our own shores. ...
CBS News. Monday, 19 Apr 2021.
- Video: Manchester man challenges bike thieves with a baseball bat
Jason Clayton from Manchester confronted the pair of thieves who were attempting to steal his Yamaha motorcycle
from his driveway. They were later arrested following a police chase.
Daily Mail. Friday, 16 Apr 2021.
- Leading off-roader maker Polaris is booming and going electric
Polaris owns large chunks of the off-road, ATVs, motorcycles
and boats. The company's move to add electrics could open new markets and attract new investors.
CNBC. Wednesday, 14 Apr 2021.
- Stepdad Allegedly Had Toddler In His Lap During Horrific Motorcycle Crash, Child In Critical Condition
'He likely will face multiple charges as a result of the crash.'
Daily Caller. Friday, 9 Apr 2021.
- MoneyWatch: Abercrombie changes racy marketing; Harley-Davidson recalls motorcycles
Abercrombie's shirtless models will be putting their clothes back on. Also, Harley-Davidson is recalling tens of thousands of motorcycles. Hena Daniels reports on the day's top MoneyWatch headlines.
CBS News. Friday, 2 Apr 2021.
- Joan Jett Wants To Smash The Stigma Of Women On The Open Road
After a career spent on the back of motorcycles, the Queen of Rock is taking the reins of the road into her own hands.
Forbes. Wednesday, 24 Mar 2021.
- 137 People Killed in Niger in Series of Attacks on Villages Along Mali Border
Gunmen on motorcycles
struck in coordinated raids on villages on Sunday in southwestern Niger, a country being ravaged by Islamist violence.
New York Times. Tuesday, 23 Mar 2021.
- Indiana burglars steal Harley-Davidson motorcycles, drive out through front door
Brazen thieves in Indiana ride off with four Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
Fox News. Saturday, 20 Mar 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries