This Money news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about money news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Just 12% of Britons want life to go back to 'normal' after coronavirus
Brits are willing to pay more money
to fund the NHS and have no desire to return to the 'old normal.' a survey by BritainThinks has found.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 12 Jul 2020.
- JEFF PRESTRIDGE: We must all do our bit for the economy
That means going back to work. It means eating out (go on and take advantage of Eat Out to Help Out) and spending some of the money
we have squirrelled away in lockdown.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 12 Jul 2020.
- My Money: 'Instead of the holiday buffet, it's egg and toast at home'
Priya Aiyer from Kent takes us through her week during the coronavirus pandemic.
BBC News. Sunday, 12 Jul 2020.
- Wimbledon to allocate prize money despite cancellation
Wimbledon will pay out $12.5 million in prize money
to 620 players despite the tournament's cancellation because of the coronavirus pandemic, the All England Club said Friday.
Fox News. Saturday, 11 Jul 2020.
- Coronavirus: Thrifty Germany takes on debt to rescue arts
Germany pours money
into the arts as cultural life takes a battering from coronavirus.
BBC News. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Jessie Mueller talks 'Sweet Home Chicago' music video to support Arts for Illinois Relief Fund
The music video was produced to raise money
for the Arts for Illinois Relief Fund, which helps artists throughout Chicago and Illinois who are struggling in the wake of COVID-19 closures.
ABC News. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Pete Najarian Sees Unusual Activity In Alibaba And Cleveland-Cliffs
On CNBC's "Fast Money
Halftime Report," Pete Najarian spoke about Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - ADR (NYSE: BABA). He said the stock traded 20% higher in a very short time frame and yet traders are buying the July $275 calls. ...
Yahoo. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- GOP scores big in state legislature money race
The Republican State Leadership Committee that boosts the party's state legislative candidates rake in a whopping $10.5 million in the second quarter. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Millions in small business aid went to "hate groups"
One anti-immigrant group's leader says he's against the Paycheck Protection Program, but had obligation to take money
CBS News. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Wealthy investors' growing demand for sustainability suggests new investment trend
The world's uber wealthy are increasingly putting their money
towards socially, ethically and environmentally conscious businesses, suggesting further growth ahead for sustainable investments.
CNBC. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- All aboard for social distancing: Amtrak offers 2-for-1 roomette sale
Amtrak passengers can save money
on private roomettes for travel through Sept. 30.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- MoneyGram Benefits From Robust Digital Transactions in June
MoneyGram's (MGI) digital business continues to perform well in June riding on strong online platform and digital partnerships.
Zacks. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Awkward Timing, but the Financial Ideas Are Still Sound
A book with a provocative title says you should have two equal goals when it comes to investing: Get all you can from both your money
and your life.
New York Times. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Trump threatens to 'cut off' money for schools that don't reopen amid pandemic
The president said he disagreed with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
ABC News. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Supreme Court rules on Trump tax returns
In one case, the high court ruled 7-2 in favor of Manhattan D.A. Cyrus Vance, who is conducting a criminal investigation into the president's business dealings and hush-money payments.
CBS News. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries