This Modeling news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about modeling news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Seth Moulton Unveils US Service Education Plan
Democratic primary candidate Seth Moulton, a Marine Corps veteran, unveiled a national service education program designed to encourage Americans 17-24 to serve their country one to three years, modeling it after the G.I. ...
Newsmax. Sunday, 19 May 2019.
- Report: Iran detains members of 3 modeling networks
Iran's paramilitary Revolutionary Guard has been targeting online modeling.
ABC News. Saturday, 18 May 2019.
- Machine learning speeds modeling of experiments aimed at capturing fusion energy on Earth
Machine learning can help bring to Earth the clean fusion energy that lights the sun and stars. ...
Science Daily. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- What Is Multi-Scale Modeling? How Can It Help Your Health?
Here is what the Interagency Modeling and Analysis Group (IMAG) Multiscale Modeling (MSM) Consortium is doing to advance knowledge and decision making in health and healthcare.
Forbes. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Higher Chinese tariffs just made your home renovation much more expensive
The latest increase in Chinese tariffs is hitting home remodelers where they live, and they are passing those higher costs on to clients remodeling their homes. From tile to countertops, laminates to lighting, all the fancy finishings.
CNBC. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Tariffs add new costs to home remodeling
CNBC's Diana Olick takes a look at how President Trump's new tariffs on Chinese goods are adding $2.5 billion in added costs to the home remodeling industry.
CNBC. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Tyra Banks reveals she's changing her modeling name to BanX
The 45-year-old, who stars on one of three covers of the iconic issue, told the magazine she is now going by 'BanX' to signify the revival of her modeling career after retiring in 2005.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- This Couple Just Launched A Modeling Agency Devoted To Inclusion
The couple is not trying to establish a niche business. Their goal is for INC, which stands for inclusive, to garner mainstream attention and for their models to be hired for mainstream jobs.
Forbes. Sunday, 28 Apr 2019.
- Masco (MAS) to Report Q1 Earnings: What's in the Cards?
Strength in repair and remodeling products, portfolio expansion and cost-saving initiatives are likely to aid Masco's (MAS) Q1 results. Yet, higher commodity and logistics cost pressures pose risks
Zacks. Tuesday, 23 Apr 2019.
- Universal Forest (UFPI) to Post Q1 Earnings: What's Up?
Universal Forest Products' (UFPI) strategic acquisitions and solid demand for repair and remodeling products are likely to boost Q1 results.
Zacks. Monday, 22 Apr 2019.
- Models like Carolyn Murphy share the shocking moments that famous photographers crossed the line
Several models got candid about power dynamics in the modeling industry for a new Vogue video. Carolyn, 44, said one tried to kiss her while she was nude, while Haley, 24, was 13 for her incident.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 16 Apr 2019.
- FDA added sugar label could be a cost-effective way to improve health, generate savings
The FDA's mandatory added sugar labeling policy for packaged foods and beverages could generate important health gains and cost-savings for the healthcare system and society, according to a new modeling study.
Science Daily. Monday, 15 Apr 2019.
- Master Business Finance With This Expert-Led Class
Entrepreneur and business school professor Chris Haroun will teach you everything from basic business accounting to complex financial modeling.
Entrepreneur. Sunday, 24 Mar 2019.
- 9 Interior Design Trends to Look Out for in 2019
An October 2018 report from the Remodeling Futures Program at the Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University projected that remodeling spending is expected to grow to more than $350 billion in the third quarter of 2019. ...
Yahoo. Friday, 8 Mar 2019.
- Could Climate Change Make These Clouds Go Extinct?
New modeling shows that 1,200 ppm of CO2 disrupts stratocumulus cloud formation, which could lead to 14 degrees Fahrenheit of warming
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 26 Feb 2019.
Woman modeling clothes
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries