This Modeling news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about modeling news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Plus-size model Hunter McGrady almost quit modeling, fired from photoshoot for being too big as teen
Hunter, now 28, stopped modeling
for a long time after she was asked to leave a photoshoot for a 'stretchy' T-shirt company when she was a teen. At the time, the producer told her she was 'too big.'
Daily Mail. Friday, 17 Dec 2021.
- Former model reveals she had seizure, liver failure at AGE 17 after struggling with eating disorder
Esmeralda Seay-Reynolds, 23, began modeling
when she was 15, but she developed an eating disorder. Eventually, she entered a rehab program, and it ultimately saved her life.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 9 Dec 2021.
- These Are The Ten Biggest Homebuilders Companies
Companies in the homebuilding industry include companies that primarily develop single-family new homes, as well as offer financing and remodeling activities. Prior to the coronavirus pandemic, the industry was ...
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021.
- Stratasys (SSYS) Launches Digital Anatomy Creator Software
Stratasys (SSYS) enhances personalized healthcare capabilities with the addition of Digital Anatomy Creator software to its medical modeling
Zacks. Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021.
- How Will Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Fare This Earnings Season?
Solid housing market momentum, repair & remodeling activities, and a rise in online shopping to reflect on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) upcoming results, offset by supply chain disruptions & high inflation.
Zacks. Monday, 15 Nov 2021.
- Emily Ratajkowski opens up about career, female empowerment
The book is a collection of deeply personal essays from Ratajkowski's life and modeling
career, focused on events that influenced her beliefs and identity.
CBS News. Monday, 8 Nov 2021.
- Children Are Losing Parents And Caregivers To Covid At An Alarming Rate
A new modeling
study published in Pediatrics by a CDC-led team has revealed that one U.S. child loses a parent or caregiver for every four Covid-19-associated deaths.
Forbes. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- San Diego newlyweds lose home they just finished remodeling in plane crash
A two-engine Cessna C340 crashed into a San Diego suburb on Monday, killing at least two people and destroying two homes, authorities said.
Fox News. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- How to Improve the Efficiency of Your Marketing Spend By 40 Percent
Why everyone, even the smallest businesses, needs marketing mix modeling
Entrepreneur. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
- Enverus ESG Modeling Tool Could Help Oil And Gas Companies Up Their Game
Oil and gas companies have struggled to quantify their own ESG performance and compare it to their peers. A new tool from Enverus gives them that ability, and that could lead to companies upping their game in America's shale plays.
Forbes. Thursday, 23 Sep 2021.
- Natalia Bryant calls Kobe Bryant 'the best girl dad ever' in Teen Vogue debut
'I love talking about my dad,' Natalia Bryant, daughter of the late Kobe Bryant, told Teen Vogue while modeling
for her first magazine cover.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 9 Sep 2021.
- Elizabeth Hurley stuns while modeling own swimwear line
Elizabeth Hurley modeled a one-piece swimsuit on social media as she promoted her swimwear line.
Fox News. Friday, 3 Sep 2021.
- What Data Scientists Learned by Modeling the Spread of Covid-19
Models of the disease have become more complex, but are still only as good as the assumptions at their core and the data that feed them
Smithsonian. Friday, 11 Jun 2021.
- What Is the Best Strategy to Deploy a Covid-19 Vaccine?
Mathematicians are modeling
different scenarios for a vaccine rollout to see what may work best
Smithsonian. Monday, 23 Nov 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries