This Mexican news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about mexicans from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 1990s drama 'Party of Five' reboot involves deported parents
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - "Party of Five," a 1990s teen drama that focused on a family grappling with life after the death of their parents, is getting a reboot with a Mexican American family whose parents are deported. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Mexicans buy fake cellphones to hand over in muggings
Armed robberies have gotten so common aboard buses in Mexico City that commuters have come up with a clever if disheartening solution: Many are buying fake cellphones, to hand over to thieves instead of their real smartphones
ABC News. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Trump: 'False Reporting'; No Plans to Fly Migrants to Florida
President Donald Trump on Sunday denied reports that hundreds of migrants would be flown from the Mexican border to Florida and other areas in the U.S. ...
Newsmax. Sunday, 19 May 2019.
- Trump denies plans to fly migrants from border to Florida
MIAMI (AP) - President Donald Trump on Sunday denied reports that hundreds of migrants would be flown from the Mexican border to Florida and other areas in the U.S. interior to lessen the workload at crowded Border Patrol facilities. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 19 May 2019.
- Migrants being flown to other cities from the border
Florida's Gov. Ron DeSantis said he'll fight plans by the Trump administration to fly migrants from the Mexican border to his state. Migrants are already being flown to at least one other state. Nikki Battiste reports.
CBS News. Saturday, 18 May 2019.
- DeSantis: Florida 'cannot accommodate' influx of migrants expected for processing
Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis was caught off guard Thursday when he was notified by U.S. Border Patrol that hundreds of migrants from the Mexican border would be moved into two South Florida counties.
Fox News. Saturday, 18 May 2019.
- Official: Guatemalan girl died in fall in Mexican custody
Mexico's top human rights official says a 10-year-old Guatemalan girl who died in custody fell from a bunk
ABC News. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Journalist killed in Mexican resort of Playa del Carmen
A Mexican journalist under a federal protection program was found shot to death Thursday in the resort town of Playa del Carmen, authorities said.
Fox News. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Mexican investigators say Miss Uruguay was found dead in a house operated by human traffickers
Mexican officials are further investigating the death of a former Miss Uruguay beauty queen, and believe the building where she was found dead in was actually a base for human traffickers.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Mexico says it is close to U.S. metals tariff deal, waiting for Canada
Mexico is close to resolving its dispute with the United States over steel and aluminum tariffs without quotas but hopes Canada can reach a similar agreement before completing it, a senior Mexican official said on Wednesday.
Reuters. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Not right time for Mexico to target new U.S. products in steel dispute: official
Progress being made between Washington and Mexico City toward repealing U.S. tariffs on steel means it is not the right time for Mexico to target new U.S. products in retaliation for the duties, a senior Mexican official said on Wednesday.
Reuters. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Mexico City pollution: Residents urged to stay indoors
Pollution in the Mexican capital reaches levels potentially dangerous to human health.
BBC News. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- American in pickup truck 'hits five people and smashes into 17 cars' as he flees from Mexican police
The man allegedly threatened a pedestrian in Tijuana with a knife before fleeing when cops approached him. The chase ended close to the San Isidro border crossing with San Diego.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- American driver hits 5 people during police pursuit at Mexican border, authorities say
An American man was arrested after running over several people with a truck in a chaotic chase to the San Ysidro border crossing, police in Tijuana said. ...
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- More than 5,000 migrants returned under "Remain in Mexico" policy
Mexican government officials say the U.S. government's practice is fueling an unsustainable situation for their government
CBS News. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
Related Directory Page(s)
Mexican Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries