This Mexican news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about Mexican and Mexico news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- New Mexico health officials link misuse of ivermectin to two Covid-19 deaths.
Calls to poison control centers have soared across the country as misinformation spreads touting the anti-parasite drug as a Covid treatment.
New York Times. Monday, 27 Sep 2021.
- Footprints in New Mexico are oldest evidence of humans in the Americas
- 14 Mexican soldiers crossed into US; 1 had marijuana
army soldiers were briefly detained and then returned to Mexico
after they crossed into the U.S. at a border bridge in El Paso, Texas.
Fox News. Sunday, 26 Sep 2021.
- Thousands of Haitians are crammed together in cramped Mexican center after being forced back from US
More than 50,000 migrants are stuck in Mexican
detention centers after being forced back from the US border. The US has started deportation flights and Mexico
warns migrants to come back.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 26 Sep 2021.
- Biden weighs in on Border Patrol agents' mistreatment of Haitian migrants
President Biden promised there would be consequences as an investigation is launched into Border Patrol agents' treatment of Haitian migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 25 Sep 2021.
- Female US service member allegedly assaulted by Afghan refugees
The incident is being investigated at Fort Bliss in New Mexico
ABC News. Saturday, 25 Sep 2021.
- Female US servicemember says she was assaulted by group of male Afghan refugees
The alleged assault took place on Sunday, at around midnight. At least three men attacked the soldier near her car after she arrived for work at the Dona Ana Complex, in New Mexico
Daily Mail. Saturday, 25 Sep 2021.
- Haitian Migrant Camp Empties Out In Mexico After Government Threatens Action, Report Says
Around 3,000 Haitians remained across the river at the Del Rio camp in the U.S. late Thursday.
Forbes. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- Prehistoric Footprints Push Back Timeline of Humans' Arrival in North America
Found in New Mexico, the fossilized impressions date to between 21,000 and 23,000 years ago, a new study suggests
Smithsonian. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- Fossilized Footprints Found In New Mexico Believed To Be 23,000 Years Old
'evidence of a firm time and location'
Daily Caller. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- Why are so many Haitians at the US-Mexico border?
Thousands of migrants are at the Texas-Mexico border. Here's what we know about why they are coming.
BBC News. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- Haitians at Texas border urged to give up amid 'inhumane' deportations by US
Authorities in Mexico
are urging Haitians at the Texas border trying to reach the United States to give up.
Sky News. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- Chicago's Haitian community saddened, concerned over migrants' mistreatment at US-Mexico border
Chicago Haitians are concerned about the border crisis as two out of every three people being returned to Haiti from the US are women and children.
ABC News. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- Democratic AGs Blast Biden For Expelling Haitian Migrants
President Joe Biden is facing a mounting backlash from immigration advocates and members of his own party for his response to a recent surge in Haitian migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border.
Forbes. Thursday, 23 Sep 2021.
- Texas AG Paxton files lawsuit against Biden admin to reinstate 'Remain in Mexico' policy
Texas AG Ken Paxton filed a lawsuit seeking to force the Biden administration to reinstate the Trump-era 'Remain in Mexico' policy
Fox News. Thursday, 23 Sep 2021.
Mexican Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries