This Meat news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about meat and meats news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- CDC: Listeria Outbreak Linked To Deli Meats Leaves 10 Hospitalized, One Dead
Cases have occurred in three states. Here are the precautions that you should take.
Forbes. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- E.U. Says Veggie Burgers Can Keep Their Name
The European Parliament voted on Friday on proposals that would have banned products without meat
from being labeled burgers or sausages.
New York Times. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Are bushmeat hunters aware of zoonotic disease? Yes, but that's not the issue
A recent article outlines how researchers with the measured the attitudes, practices and zoonoses awareness among community members associated with the bushmeat trade in northern Uganda.
Science Daily. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Buy Beyond Meat Stock for Big Growth Potential?
Beyond Meat's fiscal 2020 revenue is projected to climb 65% to reach $491 ...
Zacks. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Why Beyond Meat (BYND) Might Surprise This Earnings Season
(BYND) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Zacks. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Vegan sausages could be renamed 'tubes' under new EU law
European ministers are due to vote this week on new laws that would ban the use of terms such as 'steak', 'sausage', 'burger', 'escalope' and 'schnitzel' from being used on non-meat products.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Impossible Foods looks to hire more than 100 scientists in quest for dairy-free milk and meat alternatives
Impossible Foods plans to hire more than 100 scientists to double the size of its research and development team and accelerate its product development.
CNBC. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- No porkies! Pork Farms releases its first ever vegan pie made from pea protein
Pork Farms has developed its first Porkless Pork Pie which features a plant-based meat
replacement filling made from pea-protein.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Jack in the Box introduces plant-based 'Unchicken' sandwich
Jack in the Box is the latest fast food chain to add a plant-based meat
Fox News. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- Perdue Farms chair claims COVID-19 prevention protocols are working, doesn't expect more plant closures
producers are preventing more plant closures in the age of COVID-19.
Fox News. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- After Meat Workers Die of Covid-19, Families Fight for Compensation
Employees of a JBS meat-processing plant in Greeley, Colo., got sick or died, but their families have so far been denied compensation.
New York Times. Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020.
- Lawmakers want to expand local meat processing capacity
PORTLAND, Maine (AP) - A pair of lawmakers from Maine and Nebraska wants to expand processing capacity for smaller producers of meat
and poultry. Democratic Rep. Chellie Pingree of Maine and Republican Rep. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 5 Oct 2020.
- Space toilet, radish seeds, meats and cheeses launched to space station
Stashed aboard the Cygnus capsule are radish seeds for growing and a smorgasbord of fancy meats
and cheeses for feasting.
ABC News. Saturday, 3 Oct 2020.
- Radish seeds, meats and cheeses launched to space station for Thanksgiving
A cargo ship has been launched to the International Space Station with a special food delivery for astronauts.
Sky News. Saturday, 3 Oct 2020.
- Radish seeds, meats and cheeses launched to space station
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) - A space station cargo ship rocketed into orbit Friday carrying a 360-degree camera for spacewalking, radish seeds for growing and a smorgasbord of fancy meats
and cheeses for feasting. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 2 Oct 2020.
Meats News Headlines and News Summaries