This Meat news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about meat and meats news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Mother is slammed for feeding meat to her daughter's vegan friend behind parents' back
A New Zealand mum has confessed to plying her daughter's vegan friend with animal products without her parents' permission during sleepovers.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 17 Oct 2021.
- Ranchers launch effort to build own meat plants to fight against low beef prices
Ranchers are fighting back against big meat
processers, launching an effort to build their own plants
Fox News. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- Plant-Based Food Companies Face Critics: Environmental Advocates
Some analysts say they cannot determine if plant-based foods are more sustainable than meat
because the companies are not transparent about their emissions.
New York Times. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- McDonald's tests McPlant veggie burger in U.S.
The Beyond Meat
collaboration will make its U.S. debut on November 3 in select states, including Texas and Iowa.
CBS News. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- McDonald's Will Offer Beyond Meat McPlant Burgers in U.S. Restaurants Next Month
The collaboration, still in its early stages, will also roll out in several international locations.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Butterball recalls 14K pounds of turkey sold at BJ's, Kroger
Shipped to retail stores nationwide, the raw meat
products may contain small pieces of hard blue plastic.
CBS News. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Woman, 29, who kept gaining weight in her stomach despite diet discovers she has a 17 lb. TUMOR
Amanda Shoultz, 29, first started noticing that her stomach was getting bigger at the beginning of 2021. She tried diet and exercise and even eliminated dairy, gluten, and meat
from her diet.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Walmart, and Beyond Meat highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Walmart, and Beyond Meat
highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- McDonald's to test McPlant burger created with Beyond Meat in eight U.S. restaurants next month
McDonald's will test the meatless McPlant burger created as part of its partnership with Beyond Meat
in eight U.S. restaurants next month.
CNBC. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Bear of the Day: Beyond Meat, Inc. (BYND)
The plant-based meat
firm has fallen well short of earnings estimates over the last year and BYND is projected to post an even larger adjusted loss in ...
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Brexit: EU to offer fewer Northern Ireland border checks on British goods
The UK says current rules impose too many barriers to the sale of chilled meats
and other products.
BBC News. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- The plant with seeds that can grow meat
In an Icelandic greenhouse barley is being grown which could help produce meat
BBC News. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- 4 Ways The Meat Industry Can Avoid Getting Skewered
Assaults on meat
present a tremendous opportunity for the industry: It can step up and make major commitments for the well-being of consumers, animals and the planet.
Forbes. Thursday, 30 Sep 2021.
- South Korean President Moon's suggestion to ban dog meat consumption welcomed by animal rights groups
A possible ban on the consumption of dog meat
in South Korea has been welcomed by animal rights groups.
Sky News. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- Sustainability And Plant-Based Meat Supply Chains
In recent years, there has been tremendous growth in the plant-based meat
market, with new entrants joining those that have been around for decades.
Forbes. Monday, 27 Sep 2021.
Meats News Headlines and News Summaries