This Meat news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about meat and meats news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Trudeau sends Biden 'smoked meat sandwiches' over Stanley Cup bet
Twenty-three days after the Tampa Bay Lightning won the Stanley Cup, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced he would be making good on his wager with President Joe Biden.
Daily Mail. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Boxing orangutans and a dog-drowning dungeon: Shocking photos show animal cruelty around the world
WARNING: Graphic content. A new book shows animal cruelty around the world, from Cambodia's dog meat
trade to elephants and tigers still performing in European circuses.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- 'We need sense of urgency': Farmers, meat processors and supermarkets struggle with pingdemic exemption confusion
Under sweltering skies in Norfolk, the harvest is coming in.
Sky News. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Ellen Foley on Recording Her New LP And Collaborating With Meat Loaf, Jim Steinman And The Clash
Best known for her performance on Meat
Loaf's "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" and TV's 'Night Court,' the singer returns with her new album 'Fighting Words.'
Forbes. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Electric vehicles, staff shortages and the return to the office
On today's episode, Ian King speaks to the chief executive of the British Meat
Processors Association about new self-isolation rules.
Sky News. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Texas-style barbecue with a SoCal twist in San Juan Capistrano
Heritage Barbecue in San Juan Capistrano combines the best of Texas and California smoked-style meats
serving large portions that are worth the wait.
ABC News. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- Best smart cooking thermometers 2021: Connected temperature probes to help you achieve meat perfection
Cooking is a precise art, and you might be forgiven for thinking that it's all instincts and genius. That's not quite the truth, though - while the best
Pocket Lint. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- Covid staff shortage could shut meat production lines
The industry has warned of shortages as one in 10 staff are told to isolate by the NHS Covid app.
BBC News. Thursday, 15 Jul 2021.
- The Psychology Behind The Adoption Of Plant-Based Products
This psychological conflict between the preference for meat
and moral response to animal suffering is what psychologists call the meat
paradox which sits at the core of the plant-based movement.
Forbes. Wednesday, 14 Jul 2021.
- Panda Express adds Beyond Meat orange chicken to its menu in select restaurants
Panda Express announced it will add a Beyond Meat
plant-based chicken item to menus at select locations in New York and Southern California for a limited time.
CNBC. Tuesday, 13 Jul 2021.
- Beyond Meat launches new meat-free chicken tenders in U.S. restaurants
on Thursday announced the launch of meat-free chicken tenders in nearly 400 restaurants across the U.S.
CNBC. Thursday, 8 Jul 2021.
- Bear of the Day: Beyong Meat (BYND)
Bear of the Day: Beyong Meat
Zacks. Thursday, 8 Jul 2021.
- Plant-based meat not nutritionally the same as real meat: study
alternatives may look and cook like real meat, but scientists say that the nutritional components may not be the same, according to a study from Duke Researchers.
Fox News. Wednesday, 7 Jul 2021.
- Brexit: EU postpones ban on British meat sales in NI
The proposed ban on items like fresh sausages was a consequence of the Northern Ireland Protocol.
BBC News. Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021.
- The 20 Best Barbecue Cities in America
While you can probably find pretty good grilled meat
no matter where you are, some cities have a reputation for quality barbecue that goes a little beyond a trusty steakhouse or two.
Mental Floss. Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021.
Meats News Headlines and News Summaries