This Meat news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about meat and meats news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Celebrity chef Bobby Flay isn't buying into the meatless burger craze, yet
The cost of the newest alternative meat products, so far, is a tiny bit prohibitive for my fast-casual restaurants, says restaurateur Bobby Flay.
CNBC. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Twitter's Ev Williams says his winning bet on Beyond Meat stemmed from vegan past
The Twitter co-founder and Obvious Ventures partner spoke about Beyond Meat on Tuesday at Collision Conference in Toronto.
CNBC. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- WSJ: China's Swine Fever to Lead to Meat Price Hike
The U.S.-China trade war is not the only weight bearing on farm trade as China has suffered from a swine fever epidemic, forcing it to import more swine and causing worldwide meat prices to rise, The Wall Street Journal reported."
Newsmax. Sunday, 19 May 2019.
- The Hottest IPO of the Year
Beyond Meat (BYND) shares are up 32.1% since the company went public but let's wait for a pullback to jump in.
Zacks. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Eat dirt, Uber: Beyond Meat most successful IPO of 2019 thus far
The alternative meat startup's stock price has soared nearly 250% to $87 per share since it went public on May 2
CBS News. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- We must ditch red meat to save planet, top scientist warns
People need to give up red meat to prevent catastrophic damage to the planet's climate, a former government chief scientist has told Sky News.
Sky News. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) to Post Q2 Earnings: Key Takeaways
Strong demand for certain product categories along with rise in processed meat production are likely to aid Sanderson Farms' (SAFM) fiscal Q2 results.
Zacks. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- $1.4 Trillion Processed Poultry & Meat Markets - Global Outlook to 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Processed Poultry & Meat - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Is roadkill a harmless all-you-can-eat buffet or game of Russian roulette
You might grimace at the idea of scavenging roadside meat run down by a car. Yet some people view it as a free, organic source of meat that would be a shame to waste.
Fox News. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Reports: Chick-fil-A considering vegan options
Atlanta-based Chick-fil-A is reportedly working on adding vegan options and meat substitutes to the menu.
Fox News. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Blues anthem singer battling MS hopes ride continues as long as possible
It's the final season for Charles Glenn, whose backstory includes being body-slammed by Meat Loaf and having his mic cut out during the audition.
ESPN. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Cuba begins widespread rationing due to shortages
The production of pork, the most-consumed meat in Cuba, is hundreds of tons below target
CBS News. Saturday, 11 May 2019.
- Beyond Meat: should you buy into the hype?
The stock price of Beyond Meat, which produces plant-based meat substitutes, nearly tripled when it first hit the market earlier this month. It's still more than double.
CBC News. Saturday, 11 May 2019.
- The Second Order Consequences Of The Uber, Lyft And Beyond Meat IPO's
The IPO's of Uber, Beyond Meat and other non-traditional "tech" companies will lead to Second Order Consequences in categories and industries that are just now feeling the impact of digital disruption.
Forbes. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Singapore reports first case of rare monkeypox virus
Singapore has reported its first case of the rare monkeypox virus brought in by a Nigerian man who authorities said may have been infected by bushmeat he ate at a wedding.
Reuters. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
Fresh meat ready for the grill
Related Directory Page(s)
Meats News Headlines and News Summaries