This Mattress news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about mattresses from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Helix Sleep launches new all-natural sleep brand
Online mattress retailer Helix has launched an all-natural sleep brand called Birch Living. The post Helix Sleep launches new all-natural sleep brand appeared first on Furniture Today.
Furniture Today. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Sears pins its future on small stores selling appliances, mattresses. Here's what that looks like
Sears opens its first Home & Life stores and plans to open more as it looks for a fresh start after bankruptcy.
CNBC. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- FT survey: Retailers see stronger year for sleep accessories
Sleep accessories are expected to record sales increases on retail mattress floors this year, a new survey reveals. The post FT survey: Retailers see stronger year for sleep accessories appeared first on Furniture Today.
Furniture Today. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Trilobites: Bedbugs Menaced the Dinosaur Age Before Moving Into Our Mattresses
We may not even be their preferred meal.
New York Times. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Panama sees surge in migrants crossing perilous Darien Gap
PENITAS, Panama (AP) - Venise Felizor lay on a mattress in a warehouse-turned-shelter on a hot, sticky afternoon with her 20-month-old son, Wesly, in her arms, the boy coughing and wailing after suffering from diarrhea for days. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- British holidaymaker arrives in Amsterdam to find Airbnb home is a shipping container
Ben Speller, from London, received quite the shock after arriving for his one-night stay in Amsterdam to find a shipping container set up on the roadside (pictured), with just three mattresses inside.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Central heating firms, gin makers, mattress salesmen jump aboard the royal baby bandwagon
Enterprising companies are cashing in on the news that the Duchess of Sussex delivered a healthy baby boy yesterday, sharing their congratulations before advertising products.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
- Casper, With Competition Growing, Wants To Be More Than A Mattress Company
Online mattress-in-a-box pioneer Casper has disrupted the mattress industry, but it, too, is now facing growing competition. CEO Philip Krim isn't fazed.
Forbes. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
- Tempur-Pedic introduces bed-in-a-box mattress: Tempur-Cloud debuts
Tempur Pedic is entering the battle for the best bed bed-in-a-box introducing mattresses that will compete with brands like Casper and Leesa.
Yahoo. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
- These youths in Senegal are supposed to be studying Islam, but many are begging in the streets
Ahmadou Cisse rises from his stained, coil-ridden mattress shared with four other youths on a rooftop at about 5 a.m. each day. ...
Los Angeles Times. Sunday, 5 May 2019.
- Mattress Firm Is Hiring a 'Snoozetern' to Sleep All Summer
The intern will be paid to spend 30 hours a week at Mattress Firm's Houston, Texas headquarters eating, binge-watching, and sleeping in bed.
Mental Floss. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- Florida Man Attacks Mattress In A Jealous Rage After Smoking Meth
'He was fighting the man in the mattress'
Daily Caller. Friday, 26 Apr 2019.
- Police Remove Shovel, Other Items From Missing Boy's Home
Officers on Wednesday removed several items from the home of an Illinois couple whose 5-year-old son has been missing for nearly a week, including a shovel, mattress, paper bags and a plastic storage tub.
Newsmax. Wednesday, 24 Apr 2019.
- Soft bedding top cause of suffocation death for sleeping babies in U.S.
(Reuters Health) - Most sleep-related suffocation deaths among babies less than one year old happen because infants' airways got blocked by things like pillows, blankets, couch cushions or adult mattresses, a U.S. study suggests.
Reuters. Monday, 22 Apr 2019.
- Sleep Number shares getting pummeled after earnings letdown
Sleep Number reported first-quarter sales that fell short of analyst expectations. The mattress maker's stock tumbled nearly 19% on Thursday afternoon.
CNBC. Thursday, 18 Apr 2019.
Comfortable mattress for sleeping
Related Directory Page(s)
Mattresses News Headlines and News Summaries