This Marketing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about marketing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Broker dresses up as Joker clown in marketing video
Broker AJ Powers put on face paint and a clown suit to show why so many agents fail not long after joining the real estate industry.
Inman. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- The Marketing Crossroads Of AI And Video Production
As Video-as-a-service matures, AI is stepping onto the platform. Here's what this might mean for marketers.
Forbes. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- The five things every first-time business owner needs to know before getting starting
When starting a business, it is critical to have five things to help get a headstart on success: a formal plan, the right partners, and a handle on spending, customers and marketing
CNBC. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- IFoundAgent websites put the focus back on search, branding and agents
IFoundAgent is a practical, highly affordable website development service for real estate agents who need IDX sites with lead capture and basic marketing
Inman. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- Corona will continue controversial promotion for hard seltzer amid coronavirus outbreak
Constellation Brands will continue a marketing
push for its new Corona Hard Seltzer amid controversy that its tagline 'coming ashore soon' is in poor taste.
CNBC. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Papa John's (PZZA) Q4 Earnings & Revenues Beat Estimates
Papa John's (PZZA) top line in fourth-quarter 2019 benefits from positive comparable sales in North America along with high commissary and marketing
Zacks. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Addressing Product Problems With Cover-Up Marketing Is A Formula For Failure
Increased Kraft Heinz marketing
is not a solution to their basic operational problems. It is a short-term cover up. Effective marketing
will attract customers who will be disappointed. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Shoppers slam Victoria's Secret 'too late' attempt to be 'woke' with new flesh tone lingerie
The brand has apparently changed tack when it comes to its social media marketing; posting photos of models from racially diverse backgrounds and highlighting products in different skin tones.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- The 5 Cs of Content Marketing Copy
Master these five skills and you're well on your way to creating content that grabs attention and turns prospects into buyers.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Hazardous waste or edible food?
According to new research, more drive and novel and creative solutions are needed in retailing to tackle bread waste. Grocery stores could reduce bread waste by making the most of technology, marketing
methods and engagement.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Denbury Resources (DNR) Q4 Earnings Top Estimates, Down Y/Y
Denbury Resources' (DNR) fourth-quarter earnings are supported by lower transportation and marketing, and lease operating expenses.
Zacks. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- 'A World of Hurt': 39 States Probe Juul's E-Cigarette Marketing to Teens
A coalition of 39 states will look into the marketing
and sales of vaping products by Juul Labs, including whether the company targeted youths and made misleading claims about nicotine content in its devices, officials announced Tuesday.
Newsmax. Tuesday, 25 Feb 2020.
- Turn Browsers Into Buyers With These 4 E-Commerce Marketing Strategies
Using these marketing
tricks, there's light at the end of the funnel.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 24 Feb 2020.
- Booze companies use ads to target teens, study finds
Using the US Surgeon General's criteria for how Big Tobacco used its marketing
and advertisements to get kids hooked on smoking, New York University scientists found booze firms do it too.
Daily Mail. Monday, 24 Feb 2020.
- Hotel Marketing Is A Matter Of Trust, Not Strategy
When you promote your hotel, be honest. "Nobody is perfect" and admitting small weaknesses makes you instantly "human" and likeable. And that coming from a marketing
professional! Crazy, I know. ...
Hsyndicate. Thursday, 20 Feb 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries