This Marketing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about marketing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Next Best Actions, Offers and Products. Is Next Best Experience the Future?
strategies that rely on identifying the next best way to reach your customers are evolving in exciting directions.
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 21 May 2022.
- Tom Ferry talks housing, marketing: The Real Word
This week, Byron Lazine and Nicole White welcome Tom Ferry to discuss the housing bubble talk, home affordability and marketing
Inman. Friday, 20 May 2022.
- Small Marketing Budget? 14 Cost-Effective Approaches To PR And Brand Strategy
No matter the size, every business can benefit from a good public relations and branding strategy.
Forbes. Friday, 20 May 2022.
- 4 Ways To Improve The Wellbeing Of Your Marketing
Research shows well-being is good for business. Here's how marketers can join the conversation to ensure messaging meets consumer needs.
Forbes. Friday, 20 May 2022.
- AOC confirms she is ENGAGED to her longtime boyfriend Riley Roberts
The 32-year-old Squad member confirmed to Insider that marketing
professional Roberts has popped the question, and she has accepted.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 19 May 2022.
- How Brands Are Capitalizing TikTok to Win New Audiences
Want to learn how to use TikTok for marketing? There are tons of brands that already use TikTok to grow their audience. Learn more in this post.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 19 May 2022.
- Valneva (VALN) Down as EU Considers Ending COVID-Vaccine Deal
Per the agreement with the European Commission, Valneva (VALN) has 30 days from May 13, 2022 to win a marketing
authorization in the EU for its COVID vaccine or offer an acceptable remediation plan.
Zacks. Tuesday, 17 May 2022.
- Serhant. launches agent marketing package for $10M+ properties
package for Serhant. Signature properties will come at no additional cost to agents and will include branded materials from Serhant. Studios and Serhant. ID Lab.
Inman. Monday, 16 May 2022.
- Deckers (DECK) to Report Q4 Earnings: What's in the Cards?
Deckers' (DECK) fourth-quarter fiscal 2022 results might show gains from omni-channel capabilities as well as customer-centric product and marketing
Zacks. Monday, 16 May 2022.
- Uber CEO tells staff company will cut down on costs, treat hiring as a 'privilege'
Uber will slash spending on marketing
and incentives and treat hiring as a "privilege," CEO Dara Khosrowshahi said in an email to staff Sunday.
CNBC. Tuesday, 10 May 2022.
- Fanatics adds SoftBank executive, former Airbnb marketing chief to board of directors
Fanatics, which has an estimated valuation of $27 billion, wants to transform into a $100 billion company that offers online sports gambling.
CNBC. Thursday, 5 May 2022.
- SocialAmp and Fanbytes score success by stopping you scrolling on by
SocialAmp and Fanbytes are making rapid strides in the online digital marketing
world, and their success indicates there is still space for small businesses to grow and prosper in this field.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 5 May 2022.
- Things to ask Alexa on May the 4th Star Wars day
On 4 May every year we see a number of companies launching products, or gearing their marketing
around Star Wars fans. But it's not just about getting
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 4 May 2022.
- Change at the top for Biogen after Alzheimer's drug flops
Biogen will replace its CEO and largely abandon marketing
of its controversial Alzheimer's drug Aduhelm less than a year after the medication's launch triggered a backlash from experts, doctors and insurers.
Washington Times. Tuesday, 3 May 2022.
- Social media influencer agency Goat looks to click with £400m suitor
One of Britain's most successful marketing
industry start-ups of the last decade is to weigh plans for a blockbuster sale amid an explosion in demand for its services from multinational brands.
Sky News. Friday, 29 Apr 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries