This Marketing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about marketing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 5 Ways to Use Spotify's Podcast Growth Strategies for Branding and Marketing
Spotify's podcasting growth strategy is one that a variety of businesses should consider emulating.
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 31 Jul 2021.
- Summersalt Is Bringing Joy Back To Swimwear
Putting on a swimsuit used to be joyful, but somewhere along the way it changed. Summersalt wants to bring that feeling back and they are doing it with inclusive marketing
and a unique customer service team. ...
Forbes. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- What's in Store for Virtu Financial's (VIRT) Q2 Earnings?
Virtu Financial's (VIRT) Q2 earnings will likely suffer poor revenues and a weak contribution from both its Marketing
Making and Execution Services segments.
Zacks. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Victoria's Secret Waved Farewell to Its Angels. Was It a Mistake?
Building up your brand takes years, which is why Victoria's Secret's marketing
decision to shelve its Angels was a shock.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Taming The Wild West Of Marketing Operations
Countless CMOs were eager to dive into this brave new frontier of technology-driven marketing
Forbes. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- To understand why Texas and Oklahoma want to move to the SEC, follow the money
If Texas and OU joined the SEC, the conference could attract higher media fees, given the marketing
muscle of the schools in college football and basketball.
CNBC. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- 5 nifty (and thrifty) social media marketing ideas
If you know where to look, you'll find that the digital space is chock-full of free resources and tools you can use to up your social media marketing
game. Here are a few.
Inman. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Map-based real estate marketing sees explosive growth
Homesnap has partnered with Waze to let agents pin their listings and open houses to interactive maps. Such ads have seen a surge of interest over the past month.
Inman. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- Here's Why Ralph Lauren (RL) is Poised for Earnings Beat in Q1
Brand strength, strong digital business, cost savings and reduction in structural woes are expected to have aided Ralph Lauren (RL) in Q1. Higher freight and marketing
costs are likely to have hurt.
Zacks. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- Cosmetics mogul wants record $50 million for lavish Irvine estate
Joni Rogers-Kante, founder of the multi-level marketing
cosmetics company SeneGence, wants $50 million for her amenity-loaded mansion in Irvine.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- Simone Biles, the greatest gymnast alive, could be the next marketing GOAT too
Simone Biles can do things no female gymnast in history has been able to pull off. The canny way she's handled her personal brand makes her one of the most sought-after Olympians for marketers.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 26 Jul 2021.
- The YouTubers who blew the whistle on an anti-vax plot
A mysterious marketing
agency secretly offered to pay social media stars to spread disinformation about Covid-19 vaccines.
BBC News. Saturday, 24 Jul 2021.
- California jury could decide if Tesla's 'Autopilot' claim is false advertising
A California judge is allowing a lawsuit against Tesla to move through the Santa Barbara Superior Court. The case claims Tesla is false advertising when marketing
Daily Mail. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Biogen accused of over-marketing controversial new Alzheimer's drug Aduhelm
Biogen is under fire once again because of their controversial Alzheimer's drug, Aduhelm. An online survey published by the company recommends people for a cognitive screening no matter what.
Daily Mail. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Former salesman pleads guilty to role in doping racehorses
A former salesman accused of marketing
drugs for racehorses faces up to three years in prison and forfeited $3 million after pleading guilty.
ABC News. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries