This Marketing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about marketing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Music chiefs warn over clampdown on streaming services
The heads of Britain's three major labels will tell MPs that their huge cut is fair reward for the risks involved in funding recordings, distribution and marketing
Daily Mail. Sunday, 17 Jan 2021.
- Unified Marketing Framework - When To Use Which Tactic
In addition to "pitching" their message out via ads, advertisers need to make sure they are doing sufficient "catching" in digital channels. How should marketers choose when to use which tactic?
Forbes. Sunday, 17 Jan 2021.
- Brands Need To Be Change Agents In 2021: Make It The Year Of Empathy And Kindness
Brands have the opportunity to leverage their power to be change agents in 2021. Now is the time for brands to insert themes such as empathy and kindness into their marketing
Forbes. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- 4 trends that will mark digital marketing in 2021
One of the biggest challenges advertisers and media will face in 2021 is being able to communicate with consumers and transact effectively in a cookie-free world.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- 4 Ways to Transform Your Marketing With Content That Teaches Consumers
As consumers make informed purchasing decisions in seconds, your messaging needs to be a part of their resources and not just another ad.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- 3 Factors That Makes TJX Companies (TJX) a Promising Pick
TJX Companies (TJX) is benefiting from its solid store and e-commerce growth efforts. Also, it is committed toward boosting growth through effective marketing
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- General Motors (GM) Stirs Up EV Game, Revamps Brand Identity
General Motors' (GM) latest marketing
campaign and revamped brand identity are designed to reiterate the automaker's commitment to an electrified future.
Zacks. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Does your community treat you like this?
Real estate can be a lonely business, which is why communities can offset that sense of isolation, learning and sharing everything from marketing
and lead generation tips and techniques to the latest real estate tech and trends.
Inman. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Commentary: The myth of Tigermania has lasted 25 years. HBO's new doc takes a swing at it
'Tiger,' premiering Sunday, makes clear that the near-cosmic significance attached to Tiger Woods' talent was, at least in part, a marketing
Los Angeles Times. Sunday, 10 Jan 2021.
- Experts tap into behavioral research to promote COVID-19 vaccination in the United States
Behavioral science and marketing
researchers are laying out a range of strategies to help convince people to get vaccinated.
Science Daily. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
- Jane Buckingham's daughter Lilia speaks on college cheating scandal
Lilia Buckingham, 17, revealed she was 'really sad and upset' about her mother California marketing
CEO Jane Buckingham's role in the Varsity Blues college admissions scandal.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
- Sorrell enters post-Brexit era with double US takeover swoop
services tycoon Sir Martin Sorrell will this week swoop to make two US additions worth more than $200m (£146m) to his digital advertising empire.
Sky News. Sunday, 3 Jan 2021.
- LeadJolt plugs into the power of Facebook lead gen
The ISA-based advertising and marketing
company creates and helps agents monitor lead generation campaigns on Facebook. Its month-to-month contracts make it stand out among its hardline competitors.
Inman. Thursday, 31 Dec 2020.
- Applegreen - a true Irish success story - to go private in £656m takeover
It was quite the marketing
Sky News. Tuesday, 22 Dec 2020.
- You've been doing your period all wrong: An L.A. company smashes menstruation taboos
Celebrity stylist Karla Welch and marketing
expert Sasha Markova created a line of absorbent, organic cotton period underwear. They want to change the conversation around menstruation.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 11 Dec 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries