This Marketing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about marketing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Alex Rodriguez Joins Presidente As Chairman And Co-Owner To Pitch Dominican Beer To The Masses
After 22 seasons of baseball, the superstar shortstop and third baseman is taking a swing at something new: marketing
Forbes. Thursday, 23 Jan 2020.
- MyWeichert to empower 13K agents in lead gen, sales and marketing
The companywide technology platform is Weichert's lead gen and business management solution powered by Inside Real Estate's kvCORE.
Inman. Thursday, 23 Jan 2020.
- Tyson Fury: How Manchester fighter has built his following - and plans to break America
Few might have predicted the marketing
success of Tyson Fury. Imagination, charisma, talent - and honesty. This is how he did it.
BBC News. Thursday, 23 Jan 2020.
- How To Tear Down Silos Between Marketing And Sales
Turf wars between competing factions in an organization can poison productivity. It doesn't have to happen.
Forbes. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Two Brands Are Better Than One: How To Collaboratively Grow Your Cannabis Business In Just 7 Steps
is effective and low-cost, and here's how to do it with your cannabis company.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- BoxBrownie, RESAAS announce partnership for image enhancement services
Vancouver, British Columbia-based RESAAS Services, Inc. and Australian image enhancement company BoxBrownie announced a partnership Wednesday that will offer photography editing and visual marketing
assets to 475,000 subscribers.
Inman. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Why Should You Hold ServiceMaster (SERV) in Your Portfolio?
ServiceMaster (SERV) focuses on improving business through investments in sales, marketing
and advertising, as well as brand awareness and market penetration initiatives.
Zacks. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- TJX Companies (TJX) Gains on Solid Store & Online Business
TJX Companies' (TJX) efforts to boost store and e-commerce business bode well. Also, effective marketing
initiatives and loyalty programs are driving growth.
Zacks. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- Overview of media in Hotel Marketing of 2019
The annual review of hotel marketing
topics that got the most attention has finally completed. This edition is again upgraded from last year in terms of graphics which you can find here. ...
Hsyndicate. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- From Facebook to SEO, Learn How to Build Your Brand With These Courses
Discover what it takes to create an omnichannel digital marketing
Entrepreneur. Monday, 20 Jan 2020.
- Beautyrest takes aggressive steps to boost flagship brand
Beautyrest is taking several aggressive steps to boost its flagship bedding brand. The brand will be unveiling a new marketing
campaign and a new Beautyrest Harmony Lux line at the upcoming Las Vegas Market. ...
Furniture Today. Monday, 20 Jan 2020.
- Sherrill Furniture names Brown marketing manager
Sherrill Furniture Company has named Madeline Brown marketing
manager, a new position. The post Sherrill Furniture names Brown marketing
manager appeared first on Furniture Today.
Furniture Today. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- HSMAI Adrian Awards to Recognize the Best in Travel Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing
Association International (HSMAI) is thrilled to announce the Gold Winners of the 2019 Adrian Awards. ...
Hsyndicate. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- Drag queen Cybil War goes on Who Dares Wins in honour of his 'stoic' SAS hero father
manager Mark Whistler - who performs as 7ft drag queen Cybil War - told Good Morning Britain that he lived on 800 calories a day while performing brutal tasks in honour of his father.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- Oracle hires a new chief marketing officer from Amazon Web Services
Ariel Kelman had been vice president of Amazon Web Services marketing
CNBC. Monday, 13 Jan 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries