This Marketing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about marketing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- John Sculley Shares A Few Marketing Insights
A leading marketer from the days of President Reagan weighs in on today's marketing
Forbes. Saturday, 17 Aug 2019.
- Don't Skimp On These 15 Essential Elements Of Your Marketing Campaigns
Forbes Communications Council experts share the most important marketing
campaign elements you should never cut out of your plan -- even on a tight budget.
Forbes. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Chick-fil-A knocks Starbucks off top spot in survey for customers' emotional bonds to restaurants
The study from marketing
agency MBLM analyzed how customers feel about the companies behind their favorite take-out food restaurants in the USA, Mexico and United Arab Emirates.
Daily Mail. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- How Blockchain Principle Can Boost PR Outcomes
A decentralized approach to marketing
might be the ticket.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- How to Make PR Work For You
Here are the decisive factors you won't learn in an online marketing
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- In product design, imagining end user's feelings leads to more original outcomes
In new product design, connecting with an end user's heart, rather than their head, can lead to more original and creative outcomes, says an expert in product development and marketing
Science Daily. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Juul accused of marketing to teens in new lawsuit
Juul issued a statement saying the company has "never marketed to youth and do not want non-nicotine users, especially youth, to ever try our product"
CBS News. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Former Real Housewife joins Douglas Elliman team
Former "Real Housewives of New York" star Kelly Bensimon is joining the brokerage, and Stephanie Garbarini has been named vice president of marketing
Inman. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Here's What Makes Deckers (DECK) a Promising Investment Bet
Deckers (DECK) is focused on expanding brand assortments, launching innovative products, targeting consumers digitally via marketing
and sturdy e-commerce, and optimizing omni-channel distribution.
Zacks. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Hillsong: A church with rock concerts and 2m followers
As Christian churches face declining numbers, one is bucking the trend. Is Hillsong a triumph of marketing
BBC News. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Here's Why Procter & Gamble is a Hot Investment Pick Now
Procter & Gamble (PG) is benefiting from ongoing initiatives to improve productivity. Also, the company is focused on product improvement, packaging and marketing
initiatives and cost-saving plans.
Zacks. Monday, 12 Aug 2019.
- Glen Raven names first chief marketing officer
strategist Steve Pawl, who comes to the company with more than 20 years of experience working with and building international consumer brands such as Fruit of the Loom and Pfizer, will take on the new role. ...
Furniture Today. Friday, 9 Aug 2019.
- Hyp3r is planning talks with Facebook after ad start-up was booted from Instagram
Facebook is setting up a meeting with Hyp3r, a marketing
firm that was removed from Instagram after allegedly violating the social network's policies.
CNBC. Friday, 9 Aug 2019.
- Why one of Google's biggest spenders is redirecting some money towards TV and video ads
When it comes to search ads, Booking said it's "observed a long-term trend of decreasing performance marketing
returns on investment."
CNBC. Thursday, 8 Aug 2019.
- Instagram removes ad company after 'data grab'
Instagram tells a US marketing
company to stop building profiles of its users.
BBC News. Thursday, 8 Aug 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries