This Marketing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about marketing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 5 Marketing Strategies Business Owners Should Start in 2022
The new year is a time to set goals and start delivering on your plan.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Biden's failing report card: 37% of voters grade the president's performance during first year an F
himself as the antithesis of Trump, their report cards are strikingly similar. After his first year in office, 35% graded Trump with an 'F' -- slightly less than the share failing Biden.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Nike Jordan Brand Chairman Larry Miller reveals the dark secret he hid even from Michael Jordan himself
Michael Jordan is not just one of the world's most iconic athletes, but also a global marketing
CBS News. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Evocalize closes on $12M Series A led by Move, Inc.
Real estate marketing
technology company Evocalize has raised $12 million in a Series A financing round. Realtor.com parent company, Move Inc., led the funding.
Inman. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Delivering Hospitality to Online Audiences
Interview with Garry Kanfer (Kissaki Sushi) about digital marketing
and delivering the restaurant experience to customers at home.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Be Prepared To Step Outside The Funnel For Better CX
Customer experience (CX) is one of the most talked about and yet heavily misunderstood concepts when it comes to marketing
Forbes. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- How To Build Your Personal Brand Like A Marketing Pro
By applying a few best practices from the world of consumer marketing
and user experience, you can rocket your personal brand.
Forbes. Saturday, 15 Jan 2022.
- Energy firm E.On apologises for sending socks to customers
It is the second energy supplier in a week to admit to a marketing
gaffe as customers face rocketing bills.
BBC News. Friday, 14 Jan 2022.
- Firm with LED vodka bottles gets part of $190m contract for Biden covid test kits
The federal government has contracted with firms whose first government work came in 2020 go get coronavirus test kits. One firm got its start marketing
a customized vodka bottle.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- Dippidi kicks off 2022 with new agent marketing services
Launched in 2019, Dippidi assists brokerages and agents in creating and running online advertising campaigns, namely on Facebook and Google's PPC platform.
Inman. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Buys Octopus Interactive, Eyes Ad Tech Space
This acquisition of Octopus is a major boost for Marketing
Solutions, T-Mobile's (TMUS) advertising technology business. It will help expand its advertising offerings for marketers.
Zacks. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
- Seth Nizami: Success is Measured Beyond Social Status, Financial Success or Clout
Seth Nizami is a serial entrepreneur who is determined to give back to others. Having a successful career in promotion and marketing, his latest venture is cryptocurrency. ...
Daily Caller. Monday, 10 Jan 2022.
- Genpact (G) Buys Up Hoodoo Digital to Boost Experience Business
Addition of Hoodoo Digital boosts Genpact's (G) capabilities in supporting client's content, commerce and marketing
operation management processes.
Zacks. Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022.
- Explaining Web3: Should you believe the hype?
Experts explain what's behind the year's biggest technology buzzword and the players that are driving its marketing
CBS News. Monday, 3 Jan 2022.
- OnlyFans founder is making way for firm's marketing chief
The founder of the content subscription site is stepping aside to focus on new endeavours.
BBC News. Tuesday, 21 Dec 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries