This Marketing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about marketing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How a former Texas truck driver founded a booming baking business
Texas baker Mark Linen studied fine arts with dreams of becoming a marketing
director, but when his career in graphic design stalled, he pivoted to truck driving to pay the bills. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 11 Jul 2020.
- Leaked: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G and new bronze colourway fully revealed
Samsung seems to be readying a 5G model of its Galaxy Z Flip foldable, as a video of the device, presumably from marketing
materials, has leaked online.Phone
Pocket Lint. Saturday, 11 Jul 2020.
- This Company Utilizes AI to Maximize Customer Acquisition
Spectrm uses conversational marketing
to gather data, engage with customers, and convert them in real-time.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- What YouTube's Famebit Failure Can Teach Us About Influencer Marketing
Why YouTube shuttered its self-service influencer marketing
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Philip Morris' (PM) IQOS Gets FDA Nod to be Marketed as MRTP
Philip Morris (PM) is likely to benefit from the FDA's latest move. Notably, the FDA authorizes IQOS's marketing
as a modified risk tobacco product.
Zacks. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Shop worker able to resume having affairs with married men
Suzy, 29, from Bristol, told how she slept with a marketing
manager in his forties after alcohol 'put her in the mood for passion', after pubs across Britain reopened on Super Saturday.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Differentiate To Win Business In A Hypercompetitive Market Without Increasing Overhead
If you are going to grow, you have to figure out how to generate more clients quickly without spending any more marketing
Forbes. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Gilead's Coronavirus Drug Gets Conditional Approval in Europe
Gilead (GILD) gets conditional marketing
authorization for Veklury (remdesivir) as a treatment for SARS-CoV-2 infection by the European Commission.
Zacks. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- Cynical skincare myths every woman MUST read from Caroline Hirons' best-selling beauty bible
Skincare blogger Caroline Hirons (pictured) gives her verdict on misleading marketing
plots and long-held beauty myths in her new book Skincare: The Ultimate No-Nonsense Guide.
Daily Mail. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- 2020 Video Marketing Trends And Predictions
The popularity of video as an information and entertainment conduit is on the rise.
Forbes. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- Beta tested for 3 years, this CRM is set for early 2021 launch
Developed by a high school dropout and aerial photography pioneer, CRM will focus on agent websites, property marketing
and customer relationship management.
Inman. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- Want to generate leads? Focus on ramping up organic traffic
Investing in personalized content is an effective approach to drive traffic and convert leads at a successful rate. Here's how agents can harness the power of content marketing
and saved jump searches to gain a competitive edge.
Inman. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- Unilever to rebrand "skin lighteners" after outcry
Owner of Dove soap is dropping words like "fair" and "light" in marketing
the cosmetics products popular in India.
CBS News. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- Unilever renames Fair & Lovely skin cream after backlash
The Black Lives Matter movement has spurred companies to reassess their products and marketing
BBC News. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- Airbnb could cut spending on Amazon Web Services due to coronavirus
Airbnb has already had layoffs, instituted a hiring freeze and suspended marketing
CNBC. Monday, 22 Jun 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries