This Marketing news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about marketing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- A Beginner's Guide to Starting and Marketing an App
First-timers in app development tend to ask the same questions over and over. Here are the answers.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- 5 Storytelling Techniques Hospitality Marketers Can Borrow from Authors | By Storified Hospitality
Compelling, relatable, and memorable stories are more than a strategic device or a marketing tactic--they're about forming lasting bonds between people. ...
Hsyndicate. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- How One of Gary Vaynerchuk's New Projects Is Helping Small and Medium Businesses
This new digital marketing agency serves small and medium businesses.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Baidu (BIDU) Reports In-Line Q1 Earnings, Beats on Revenues
Baidu (BIDU) reports dismal first-quarter earnings due to weaker-than-expected online marketing environment, a slowdown in China and higher expenses.
Zacks. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Abercrombie (ANF) to Report Q1 Earnings: What's in Store?
Abercrombie (ANF) witnesses strength on the back of multiple endeavors that include planned capital investments and cost-saving efforts as well as loyalty and marketing programs.
Zacks. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Guestline Announces New Deal with TheKeyCollections
Guestline, the global leader in hotel cloud property management systems, distribution and digital marketing technologies, today announces a new deal which sees the rollout of the brand's award-winning Rezlynx PMS to ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Five more U.S. states sue OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma over opioid epidemic
Five U.S. states on Thursday filed lawsuits accusing Purdue Pharma LP of illegally marketing and selling opioids, escalating the wave of litigation over a nationwide abuse epidemic.
Reuters. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Five Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Data Needs
As customer expectations for personalized engagement evolve, CMOs need to understand how influential trends will affect the way they evaluate the effectiveness of their marketing.
Forbes. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Roku CEO: Media companies are partnering with us, not destroying us
"We can really help those companies build scale if they want to use some of the marketing techniques we have on our platform," CEO Anthony Wood says.
CNBC. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- North Carolina sues e-cigarette maker Juul over marketing
Josh Stein, the top law enforcement official in the state, said he's the first state attorney general to take the maker of Juul to court
CBS News. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- B.C. woman killed in Alaskan floatplane crash remembered as 'nicest person ever'
Elsa Wilk, a marketing director and black belt in taekwondo, was among six people killed after two floatplanes collided over Alaska on Monday.
CBC News. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- How To Find Clients By Fishing And Farming
To attract high-paying clients I recommend the proactive fishing and farming style of marketing. Wealth manager Pete Benson of Beacon Capital Management shares some of his strategies.
Forbes. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Johnson & Johnson to submit applications for at least 10 new drugs by 2023
Johnson & Johnson said on Wednesday it expected to file marketing applications for at least 10 new drugs between 2019 to 2023, to strengthen its pharmaceuticals unit which has been a major growth driver.
Reuters. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Google is striking back at Amazon's advertising push with new shopping features
Google announced Tuesday at its Google Marketing Live conference a slew of new products pertaining to shopping, including a personalized Google Shopping homepage which lets consumers compare and filter by features like price or brand.
CNBC. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Currey & Company names Heinzen York director of marketing
Furniture, accessories and lighting specialist Currey & Company has named Jenny Heinzen York director of marketing. The post Currey & Company names Heinzen York director of marketing appeared first on Furniture Today.
Furniture Today. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries