This Marketing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about marketing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The TJX Companies (TJX) Looks Great: HomeGoods Unit a Key Driver
The TJX Companies' (TJX) HomeGoods segment is witnessing impressive growth. The company is committed toward boosting growth through effective marketing
Zacks. Monday, 27 Sep 2021.
- LA Clippers sign $300-million-plus arena sponsorship deal with green bank Aspiration
Aspiration's green marketing
ties nicely with the Clippers' goal to operate the Intuit Dome on a 100% carbon-free basis.
CNBC. Monday, 27 Sep 2021.
- B2B Marketing Strategies for a Post-Pandemic Environment
These strategies will help you get up to speed in a post-pandemic world.
Entrepreneur. Sunday, 26 Sep 2021.
- Give Your Business a Boost with Better Digital Marketing
Your customers are online and you have to find a way to reach them.
Entrepreneur. Sunday, 26 Sep 2021.
- Trip.com Reports $100 Loss In 2nd Qtr As Covid-19 Persists, Marketing Expenses Climb
Domestic travel in China was a bright spot.
Forbes. Thursday, 23 Sep 2021.
- How agents can leverage Canva for better marketing campaigns
At Connect Now on Tuesday Marki Lemons-Ryhal broke down the ways agents can use the graphic design platform for free.
Inman. Wednesday, 22 Sep 2021.
- Pulse: What new marketing strategy are you trying in 2022?
Making changes and fine-tuning your marketing
plan for next year? We want to know what you're introducing to your repertoire and how those strategies will help you stand out in 2022.
Inman. Tuesday, 21 Sep 2021.
- 13 Tips To Connect And Integrate CRM Tools And Social Media Efforts
Customer service, marketing
and sales teams can integrate and inform each other in strategic ways if they are able to get and stay on the same page regarding their outreach to customers and prospects.
Forbes. Tuesday, 21 Sep 2021.
- Haverty (HVT) Q3 Sales Growth Up 21%, Comps Improve 19.5%
Haverty Furniture Companies (HVT) is riding on the back of robust demand for housing, strong pricing and an innovative marketing
Zacks. Tuesday, 21 Sep 2021.
- Marketing manager Queenie Tan worth $450k shares the three budget meals she swears by for $5 or less
A 25-year-old marketing
manager from Sydney who gained a net worth of more than $450,000 in five years has shared the three budget meals she swears by, and none of them cost over $5.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 19 Sep 2021.
- How a former Texas truck driver founded a booming baking business
Texas baker Mark Linen studied fine arts with dreams of becoming a marketing
director, but when his career in graphic design stalled, he pivoted to truck driving to pay the bills. ...
CBS News. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Google offers a second new Pixel 6 chip to a select few
What brought this on? A renewed faith in marketing, it seems. This alone should give Google enthusiasts hope.
ZDNet. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- Why Upgrading Your Digital Marketing Skills Is the Key to Success in the Future, As Per Jon Torres
The world is changing at a breakneck pace and we are living in perhaps the most pivotal moment in history – the digital revolution. ...
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021.
- Intuit to buy email marketing company Mailchimp for $12 billion in cash and stock
Intuit is purchasing popular automated email and marketing
platform Mailchimp for $12 billion.
CNBC. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
- Why Lawsuits Over 'Misleading' Food Labels Are Surging
A flurry of litigation by advocacy groups seeks to combat what they say is a rise in deceptive marketing
by food giants.
New York Times. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries