This Marketing news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about marketing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Brush your teeth with charcoal? Maybe not
British researchers call charcoal toothpaste a "fashionable, marketing 'gimmick' based on folklore." The sooty tooth goo could damage tooth enamel and gums, and thus possibly encourage tooth decay or other problems.
Modern Healthcare. Saturday, 25 May 2019.
- SINA Q1 Earnings Miss Estimates, Down Y/Y, Revenues Up
SINA's first-quarter 2019 top line benefits from growth in Weibo advertising and marketing and non-advertising revenues.
Zacks. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Simplify and Improve Your Web Marketing With This Program
Feedify gives you a host of tools to pull customers to your business website.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Realtor.com lays off Arizona sales team, consolidates in California
The team in Scottsdale had been working on realtor.com's lead generation and marketing products, which are geared toward real estate agents. ...
Inman. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Dream Hollywood Reimagines Guest Marketing
Connecting with and effectively marketing to guests are big pain points in the hospitality industry. ...
Hsyndicate. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Reverie promotes Mikowski to product marketing manager
Reverie has promoted Chelsi Mikowski to the newly created post of product marketing manager. The post Reverie promotes Mikowski to product marketing manager appeared first on Furniture Today.
Furniture Today. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Drugmakers ask court to dismiss Arkansas opioid lawsuit
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - Three drug manufacturers are asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit that Arkansas' attorney general filed accusing the companies of deceptive marketing that fueled a spike in opioid abuse. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- A Beginner's Guide to Starting and Marketing an App
First-timers in app development tend to ask the same questions over and over. Here are the answers.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- 5 Storytelling Techniques Hospitality Marketers Can Borrow from Authors | By Storified Hospitality
Compelling, relatable, and memorable stories are more than a strategic device or a marketing tactic--they're about forming lasting bonds between people. ...
Hsyndicate. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Baidu (BIDU) Reports In-Line Q1 Earnings, Beats on Revenues
Baidu (BIDU) reports dismal first-quarter earnings due to weaker-than-expected online marketing environment, a slowdown in China and higher expenses.
Zacks. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Five more U.S. states sue OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma over opioid epidemic
Five U.S. states on Thursday filed lawsuits accusing Purdue Pharma LP of illegally marketing and selling opioids, escalating the wave of litigation over a nationwide abuse epidemic.
Reuters. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Five Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Data Needs
As customer expectations for personalized engagement evolve, CMOs need to understand how influential trends will affect the way they evaluate the effectiveness of their marketing.
Forbes. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Roku CEO: Media companies are partnering with us, not destroying us
"We can really help those companies build scale if they want to use some of the marketing techniques we have on our platform," CEO Anthony Wood says.
CNBC. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- North Carolina sues e-cigarette maker Juul over marketing
Josh Stein, the top law enforcement official in the state, said he's the first state attorney general to take the maker of Juul to court
CBS News. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- B.C. woman killed in Alaskan floatplane crash remembered as 'nicest person ever'
Elsa Wilk, a marketing director and black belt in taekwondo, was among six people killed after two floatplanes collided over Alaska on Monday.
CBC News. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries