This Marketing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about marketing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- TEGNA (TGNA) Q1 Earnings Match Estimates, Revenues Rise Y/Y
TEGNA's (TGNA) first-quarter 2021 results reflect higher subscription revenues and record first-quarter advertising and marketing
Zacks. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- 4 Fool-Proof Steps to Getting Your Authority Marketing Off The Ground
The perception your audience has of your brand is all the authority you have.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- Opioid maker Purdue Pharma backs off aggressive marketing
Purdue Pharma, the company behind the painkiller OxyContin, announced it is backing off aggressive marketing
techniques that target doctors' offices. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- 4 Social Media Tweaks to Make a Big Impact on Your Marketing
Having a strong social media presence is one of the most effective ways to ensure continued expansion and growth for your business.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- MHAuthority.com offers buyers direct access to manufactured living options
Launched by State Listings, Inc., MHAuthority.com is a website designed specifically for the marketing
of manufactured homes and mobile homes for rent and sale nationwide.
Inman. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Innovative technology that works for agents
Coldwell Banker Chief Marketing
Officer David Marine shares how collaborating with a network of 100,000 agents has led to building industry-leading technology products.
Inman. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- From "Good Time" to "Florida Project," overlooked films of 2017
Along with blockbusters, this year has seen the release of independent productions that often lack the marketing
budgets to help them break through. ...
CBS News. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- 15 Smart Actions To Jumpstart Sales
Reevaluation the effectiveness of current marketing
is a great way to gain a better understanding of what's working well.
Forbes. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- SolarEdge (SEDG) Q1 Earnings Miss Estimates, Revenues Down Y/Y
SolarEdge's (SEDG) total operating expenses rise 32.8% year over year in the first quarter due to higher research and development, sales and marketing, and general and administrative expenses.
Zacks. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- First TV Series Filmed And Produced By A Travel Destination, Premiers May 10 On Prime Video
A first-of-its-kind television show entirely produced by and filmed in the destination where the story takes place. A new frontier for destination tourism marketing
via streaming platforms.
Forbes. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Man quits his job and moves into an old AMBULANCE
manager Benjamin Harris, from Montana, purchased a 23ft-long ambulance in 2019, and hit the road that same year after converting the vehicle into a home.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Gerber's 2021 Photo Search aimed at finding next 'Spokesbaby'
The prize includes the opportunity to be featured in Gerber's marketing
efforts for the year, a $25,000 cash prize and a selection of Gerber products.
ABC News. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- This Asian American founded a beverage company to help smash stereotypes
Nectar Hard Seltzer officially launched in December 2020. Founder Jeremy Kim says he designed a marketing
strategy to play against Asian stereotypes.
CNBC. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Biden Plans to Propose Banning Menthol Cigarettes
The move has been long sought by public health and civil rights groups, after decades of marketing
aimed at Black smokers.
New York Times. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- CEO of $2 billion marketing startup Iterable is fired for 'taking LSD at work'
Justin Zhu said he was fired as CEO of the software company he co-founded in 2013, Iterable, because he took LSD at work to improve his concentration before a meeting in 2019.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 27 Apr 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries