This Marketing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about marketing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Escape The Time For Money Trap -- This Consultant Helps Service Businesses Scale
Fred Gleeck, marketing
consultant for over 30 years, shares key advantages of information products.
Forbes. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Expect more marketing texts and emails in 2021 than ever before
Forrester Research predicts consumers will get more emails, texts and push notifications than ever, as brands try to develop more direct relationships with customers amid the pandemic and economic fallout.
CNBC. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Paid Social Marketing: Pro Tips for Small Businesses
The devil is in the details.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Expect more marketing texts and emails than ever before in 2021
A new report from Forrester Research predicts consumers will get more emails, texts and push notifications than ever before in 2021, as brands try to develop more direct relationships with customers amid the pandemic and economic fallout.
CNBC. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Marketers: Energy Marketplaces Can Drive Smart Home Appliance Shopping
While utilities have made strides in increasing customer satisfaction through personalization, more effective marketing
is still needed to further drive engagement within their marketplace.
Forbes. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Charlamagne Tha God credits Trump with 'actually talking to young Black male voters' in election
Charlamagne Tha God, an influential 42-year-old radio host, said Democrat marketing
tended to speak to the interests of older black men, assuming that all other black people will share their concerns.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- How Gen Z Is Transforming Digital Marketing
Just take one look at Wendy's.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Want more clients? Tap into marketing automation
The automation of marketing
allows agents to stop wasting time and effort on mundane tasks and focus their attention on the customer experience instead. Here's how to go about it.
Inman. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Helen of Troy (HELE) Surges 47% in Six Months: Here's Why
Helen of Troy (HELE) is gaining from its consistent online sales and digital marketing
efforts. Also, strength in its Leadership Brands bode well.
Zacks. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- In 2021, use your marketing budget on personal touches
Avoid the glitz and glamour next year, and get back to tried-and-true personal touches when it comes to connecting with clients.
Inman. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Here's How Carter's (CRI) Looks Just Ahead of Q3 Earnings
Carter's (CRI) focus on enhancing marketing
activities, improving omni-channel and e-commerce capabilities and optimizing cost structure are likely to have favorably impacted the third-quarter performance.
Zacks. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Data protection watchdog to investigate Klarna over marketing emails
The Information Commissioners' Office said it was 'making enquiries' into the Swedish firm after receiving more than 90 complaints from people who received its weekly deals email.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- 10 Facts About NXIVM and The Vow, HBO's True Crime Docuseries
The HBO docuseries 'The Vow' offers an in-depth exploration of NXIVM, the multi-level marketing
scheme-cum-sex cult that has been making headlines for the past several years.
Mental Floss. Monday, 5 Oct 2020.
- Company to pay $60 million for deceptive pelvic mesh marketing
C.R. Bard failed to inform women of "serious and life-altering risks" related to permanent pelvic mesh devices.
CBS News. Friday, 25 Sep 2020.
- Pandemic forces van rental company to think local
When business from tourists dried up, Ondevan Campervan started marketing
its services to stir-crazy Floridians.
CBS News. Tuesday, 15 Sep 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries