This Market Research news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about market research news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Men are a multibillion dollar growth opportunity for the beauty industry
The men's personal care industry is predicted to hit $166 billion by 2022, according to Allied Market Research. Last year, men's skin-care products alone saw a more than 7% jump in sales, according to market researcher NPD Group.
CNBC. Saturday, 18 May 2019.
- Will builders be replaced by robots? More than 7,000 Robots Will Work in Construction by 2025
A global market research report from US intelligence firm Tractica shows that automation in the global construction industry will be in full swing by the middle of the next century.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- Coffee & Tea Manufacturing - 2019 U.S. Market Research Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Coffee and Tea Manufacturing - The 2019 U.S. Market Research Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 16 Apr 2019.
- 4 Marijuana Stocks to Watch in 2019
According to Arcview Market Research and BDS Analytics, global consumer marijuana outlays are estimated to climb 38% to $16.9 billion this year, up from a projected $12.2 billion last year, $9.5 billion in 2017, and $6.9 billion in 2016.
Zacks. Monday, 8 Apr 2019.
- Nielsen: From Neuroscience To Behavioral Science
Market research giant Nielsen is adding a suite of behavioral science services to its consumer neuroscience, also known as neuromarketing, unit.
Forbes. Sunday, 7 Apr 2019.
- 100 million people will shop with AR by 2020, market researcher says - CNET
5G is the key to it all, according to Gartner.
CNET. Monday, 1 Apr 2019.
- Reddit may cross the $100 million mark in revenue this year - CNET
The platform may more than double its ad revenues by 2021, according to a market research firm.
CNET. Wednesday, 27 Mar 2019.
- TV Ratings for Putin's Annual Speech Lowest Since 2013
The number of Russians who tuned in to watch President Vladimir Putin's annual address on television last week slipped to its lowest level since 2013, nationwide data from market research firm Mediascope showed on Monday. ...
Voice of America. Monday, 25 Feb 2019.
- Fed may use rebound as motive to revive rate hikes, market researcher James Bianco warns
"The stock market is rallying basically for one reason: The Fed backed off," Bianco Research's James Bianco says.
CNBC. Thursday, 14 Feb 2019.
- Firm launches 'ethical' data platform so users can sell their own data
UBDI, based in Washington has partnered with Digi.me, a market research firm to make an app based around allowing people to sell their data to market research.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 31 Jan 2019.
- Collaboration For Mindhaus With Angsana Corfu, The First Resort Of The Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts Group In Europe
Mindhaus, a subsidiary of V+O Greece specializing on tourism Marketing, was appointed following a pitching tender process for a consolidated local market research campaign for the new Angsana Corfu. ...
Hsyndicate. Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019.
- Are smart doorbells the must-have home accessory of 2019?
Data from market research firm Parks Associates indicates that 25 percent of U.S. households with broadband plan to buy a smart video doorbell this year.
Inman. Friday, 4 Jan 2019.
- Winning Companies Do Their Research. Four Tips To Get You Started.
A sustainable business constantly needs new ideas to satisfy the evolving demands of consumers, but too often new ideas fail as a result of inadequate market research. How can you embark on research in your own organization?
Forbes. Monday, 26 Nov 2018.
- 7 Ways to Lower Your Cable Bill
Cable TV is expensive and getting more so all the time. According to recent market research from Leichtman Research Group, the average monthly cable or satellite bill is now up to $107, yet 78 percent of U.S. ...
Yahoo. Wednesday, 21 Nov 2018.
- Number to watch: $84.5 billion
Sales of lead-acid batteries are expected to almost double to $84.5 billion by the year 2025, according to the market research firm Grand View Research.
AutoNews.com. Monday, 19 Nov 2018.
Market research for buyers
Related Directory Page(s)
Market Research Firms News Headlines and News Summaries