This Market Research news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about market research news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Online grocery sales soared more than 75% in the last month - Kantar
Market research firm Kantar also found the week of September 21 to 27 saw supermarkets have their busiest week in six months as 107 million shoppers entered stores.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020.
- The Best Insurance Companies In Every State 2021
Forbes partnered with market research
firm Statista to survey over 20,000 customers and produce our first annual look at the Best Insurance Companies in Each State. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 30 Sep 2020.
- New Poll Shows Arizona Voters Indifferent On Prop 207, Recreational Cannabis Legalization
In a recent poll released Tuesday, market research
company OH Predictive Insights finds the legalization of recreational cannabis in Arizona is almost split amongst voters.
Forbes. Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020.
- Could a Netflix subscription one day help you get a mortgage?
The market research
company Kantar estimated in May a fifth of all UK households had signed up to a TV streaming service like Amazon Prime, Netflix or the newly launched Disney+ since lockdown.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Citymapper president quits to join London start-up StreetBees, sources say
Citymapper President Omid Ashtari is leaving to join London market research
CNBC. Monday, 22 Jun 2020.
- Global smartphone shipments to fall 12% this year on virus woes: IDC
Global smartphone shipments will fall nearly 12% to 1.2 billion units in 2020, market research
firm IDC said on Wednesday, citing lower consumer spending due to the economic impact of the coronavirus crisis.
Reuters. Wednesday, 3 Jun 2020.
- Retail sales in the US could fall more than 6% in 2020: Euromonitor
U.S. retail sales could be down 6.5% in 2020, according to new estimates from market research
CNBC. Monday, 18 May 2020.
- Best selling games list of 2010s is surprising for its lack of surprises
Market research company The NPD Group has revealed the official list of the best selling games of the last decade. The list is unlikely to surprise you
Pocket Lint. Monday, 20 Jan 2020.
- Smartphones are on the rise for the first time in two years - CNET
Samsung remains No. 1 in global shipments, but Huawei has made surprising gains, according to a market research
CNET. Thursday, 31 Oct 2019.
Market Research Firms News Headlines and News Summaries