This Market Research news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about market research news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Breaking Down Myths About Marketing To Older Consumers
The article features and interview with Jeff Weiss, CEO of Age of Majority, a market research
and consulting firm specializing in consumers 55 and older. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- IRI: Off-Premise Beer Sales Up 7.1% In 2021
Surging sales of hard seltzer, imports and craft offerings have helped the beer category grow 7.1% year-to-date, according to market research
Forbes. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Kantar CEO Nasard to leave after four months in the job
The new chief executive of Kantar, one of the world's largest market research
groups, is to leave after less than four months in the role, and just days after it announced a $1.5bn acquisition.
Sky News. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
- U.S. Hispanic Consumers: A Demographic Revolution in the Corporate World
COVID-19 taught us the importance of proper planning, market research
and, most importantly, having a deeper understanding of the consumers we serve.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 17 Mar 2021.
- 5 Things Market Researchers Can Learn From Marketers
In our push to better understand the customer experience, market researchers need to be put themselves in the game too.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 26 Feb 2021.
- Column: Pandemic, not privacy, tops list of 2021 consumer trends. Let's change that
Market researcher Euromonitor predicts COVID will define 2021 consumer experiences. But their own report reveals a need for privacy safeguards.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Britain's tabletop games industry has had a booming year
Games and puzzles sales are up 31 per cent year-on-year, according to Frederique Tutt, an analyst at market research
agency NPD Group.
Daily Mail. Monday, 21 Dec 2020.
- UK shops reopen after lockdown - but footfall still down 30% on 2019
The number of shoppers out across the UK this weekend was on average a quarter less than the same time in 2019, according to market research
Daily Mail. Monday, 7 Dec 2020.
- Grocery shoppers trade up from dried beans and rice to premium foods as Covid cases rise
Consumers have turned toward premium purchases such as higher-end coffees, cheeses and frozen entrees instead of value brands, market research
firm IRI found.
CNBC. Friday, 13 Nov 2020.
Market Research Firms News Headlines and News Summaries