This Market Research news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about market research news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Could a Netflix subscription one day help you get a mortgage?
The market research
company Kantar estimated in May a fifth of all UK households had signed up to a TV streaming service like Amazon Prime, Netflix or the newly launched Disney+ since lockdown.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Citymapper president quits to join London start-up StreetBees, sources say
Citymapper President Omid Ashtari is leaving to join London market research
CNBC. Monday, 22 Jun 2020.
- Global smartphone shipments to fall 12% this year on virus woes: IDC
Global smartphone shipments will fall nearly 12% to 1.2 billion units in 2020, market research
firm IDC said on Wednesday, citing lower consumer spending due to the economic impact of the coronavirus crisis.
Reuters. Wednesday, 3 Jun 2020.
- Retail sales in the US could fall more than 6% in 2020: Euromonitor
U.S. retail sales could be down 6.5% in 2020, according to new estimates from market research
CNBC. Monday, 18 May 2020.
- Video game sales hit historic highs in the US as people are forced to remain home during lockdown
Market research group NPD says video game spending in the US hit historic highs in the first quarter of 2020, reaching $10.86 billion - an almost 10 percent increase over last year.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 16 May 2020.
- Coronavirus Hits German Hotel Industry Hard: More Than Every-3-Guests Stay Away
Berlin - Since 1 March 2020, hotel occupancy in Germany has decreased by more than 36% compared to the previous year: This is shown by the analyses of the market research
companies STR and Fairmas. ...
Hsyndicate. Tuesday, 17 Mar 2020.
- New Study Is A Sign Restaurants Need To Pamper Solo Diners More Than Ever
Single diners have increased their share of U.S. restaurant visits over the last five years to a record 35%, the largest among party sizes, market research
firm NPD Group said.
Forbes. Tuesday, 3 Mar 2020.
- Coronavirus Crisis Management: Market Research vs. Steady Leadership
The Financial Times this weekend reported on the trillions of dollars that have been wiped out thus far due to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak. ...
Hsyndicate. Tuesday, 3 Mar 2020.
- Best selling games list of 2010s is surprising for its lack of surprises
Market research company The NPD Group has revealed the official list of the best selling games of the last decade. The list is unlikely to surprise you
Pocket Lint. Monday, 20 Jan 2020.
- Smartphones are on the rise for the first time in two years - CNET
Samsung remains No. 1 in global shipments, but Huawei has made surprising gains, according to a market research
CNET. Thursday, 31 Oct 2019.
Market Research Firms News Headlines and News Summaries