This Market Research news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about market research news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Nearly 25% of households will ditch traditional TV by 2022
Cord cutting is on the rise in the U.S. and the trend isn't about to change, according to eMarketer. The market research
company reported Tuesday that nearly 25% of households will ditch traditional television by 2022.
CNBC. Tuesday, 6 Aug 2019.
- Why Subjective Marketing Decisions Can Lead To A Poor Customer Experience
Major brands are still relying on simplistic A/B testing or general market research
vs. more advanced testing methodologies.
Forbes. Saturday, 27 Jul 2019.
- Michelle Obama is the most admired woman in the world, new poll finds
Move over Angelina Jolie. Michelle Obama is now the most admired woman in the world, according to a new poll by market research
firm YouGov. Oprah Winfrey comes in at No. 2 on the list.
CBS News. Friday, 19 Jul 2019.
- Emotion-detection applications built on outdated science, report warns
Software that purportedly reads emotions in faces is being deployed or tested for a variety of purposes, including surveillance, hiring, clinical diagnosis, and market research
Science Daily. Thursday, 18 Jul 2019.
- A deep rate cut is required to battle ugly earnings trend, James Bianco says
Market researcher James Bianco believes it's crucial to get a half point cut at the next Federal Reserve meeting.
CNBC. Thursday, 18 Jul 2019.
- In Industry of Venom Extraction, a Small Afghan Business is Thriving
Extracting venom from snakes, scorpions and other venomous animals has become a lucrative business. The number of companies producing venom for antidotes has dropped and the demand has risen, according to market research
Voice of America. Sunday, 14 Jul 2019.
- CVS, Walgreens To Lead $23 Billion CBD Market By 2023
The legal CBD market is projected to surpass $23 billion in annual sales by 2023 driven by CVS, Walgreens and other retailers, a new report from market research
firm Brightfield Group shows.
Forbes. Thursday, 11 Jul 2019.
- 5 Picks Ahead of Key Congressional Hearing on Marijuana Laws
Several economists and market researchers believe that the four bills may pave the way for marijuana ETFs, which are likely to attract billions of dollars in investment.
Zacks. Tuesday, 9 Jul 2019.
- Why Messaging Is the Future of Market Research
Emailing surveys to customers was cool when email was a novelty, but those times are long past.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 2 Jul 2019.
- Research firm lowers forecast for China retail sales growth
Market research specialist eMarketer has predicted China retail sales will fall short of original projections due in large part to the strain the trade war is having on the domestic market. ...
Furniture Today. Wednesday, 26 Jun 2019.
- Will builders be replaced by robots? More than 7,000 Robots Will Work in Construction by 2025
A global market research
report from US intelligence firm Tractica shows that automation in the global construction industry will be in full swing by the middle of the next century.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- 4 Marijuana Stocks to Watch in 2019
According to Arcview Market Research
and BDS Analytics, global consumer marijuana outlays are estimated to climb 38% to $16.9 billion this year, up from a projected $12.2 billion last year, $9.5 billion in 2017, and $6.9 billion in 2016.
Zacks. Monday, 8 Apr 2019.
- 100 million people will shop with AR by 2020, market researcher says - CNET
5G is the key to it all, according to Gartner.
CNET. Monday, 1 Apr 2019.
- Toyota still No. 1; Mercedes passes BMW for No. 2 in ranking of most valuable car brands
Toyota kept its title as the world's most valuable car brand while Mercedes passed BMW to finish No. 2 in an annual ranking by market researcher Kantar Millward Brown.
AutoNews.com. Monday, 28 May 2018.
- Analyst Projects $57 Billion Market for Legal Sports Betting
A gambling market researcher says the market for legal sports betting could be more than $57 billion nationwide. ...
Newsmax. Monday, 14 May 2018.
Market Research Firms News Headlines and News Summaries