This Manufacturing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about manufacturing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Wooden replicas used to make Bristol Cars are saved from scrapheap
A collection of life-sized wooden models known as 'bucks' from the manufacturing
heydey of the iconic British motoring brand Bristol Cars Ltd. have been discovered in a factory in Surrey.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Oct 2020.
- What Makes Murata Manufacturing Inc. (MRAAY) a Strong Momentum Stock: Buy Now?
Does Murata Manufacturing
Inc. (MRAAY) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Zacks. Wednesday, 28 Oct 2020.
- Driving ROI With Manufacturing Tech: A Lean Plus Digital Approach
Rapid changes in technology, and the many options available for the manufacturing
sectors, have caused some manufacturers to hesitate when it comes to making investments in technology.
Forbes. Wednesday, 28 Oct 2020.
- US Did Not Benefit From Trade War With China: WSJ
President Donald Trump's trade war with China did not achieve the objective of boosting manufacturing
in the U.S., the Wall Street Jornal reports.What Happened: Manufacturing
activity in the U.S. ...
Yahoo. Monday, 26 Oct 2020.
- Steel producer starts construction on Kentucky plant
BRANDENBURG, Ky. (AP) - Steel producer Nucor Corp. has broken ground as construction begins on its new $1.7 billion manufacturing
mill in Kentucky. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 26 Oct 2020.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL) Expected to Beat Earnings Estimates: Can the Stock Move Higher?
American Axle (AXL) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Intel's margins tumble as customers shift to cheaper chips, shares slide 10%
Intel, the dominant provider of processor chips for PCs and data centers, has struggled with manufacturing
Yahoo. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- GM to invest more than $2 billion in U.S. manufacturing to increase electric vehicle production
General Motors is investing about $2.2 billion in its U.S. manufacturing
operations, largely to increase production of electric vehicles.
CNBC. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Explosion at New Mexico cannabis plant critically injures 2
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - Two men are in critical condition after an explosion at a cannabis manufacturing
facility in New Mexico. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 17 Oct 2020.
- Quality Street missing 'the Chocolate Brownie one'
problems mean some tins don't include the full range of chocolates.
BBC News. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Report: Eli Lilly In Violation Of FDA Manufacturing Standards At Plant Preparing To Produce Covid Treatment
On October 7, Lilly announced it had applied for an emergency use authorization for its treatment from the FDA.
Forbes. Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020.
- 'Jobs at risk' at rail services firm's South Queensferry site
The Unite union says Progress Rail Services plans to close its manufacturing
site at South Queensferry.
BBC News. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- Cobham under fire over break-up ploy
City sources said private equity firm Advent had sold off Cobham's shareholding in a Royal Air Force refuelling company and appointed bankers to sell its antenna manufacturing
Daily Mail. Saturday, 3 Oct 2020.
- New Jersey company is manufacturing over 50,000 N95 masks a day
Protective Health Gear has answered the call to fight the pandemic by manufacturing
N95 masks in New Jersey.
ABC News. Friday, 2 Oct 2020.
- Boeing will consolidate Dreamliner production in South Carolina as demand drops
Boeing is planning to consolidate production of its 787 Dreamliner planes at its facility in North Charleston, South Carolina, a blow to its manufacturing
center in Washington state.
CNBC. Thursday, 1 Oct 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries