This Manufacturing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about manufacturing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- New York, Philadelphia business indexes show solid gains despite recession fears
The Empire State manufacturing
survey posted a 4.8 reading, while the Philadelphia business survey came in at 16.8, both well above expectations.
CNBC. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Air Products Gets Supply Contract for POSCO's Sejong Site
Air Products (APD) to supply onsite nitrogen to POSCO Chemical's new anode manufacturing
Zacks. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Trump Rails Against Media, Dem Opponents
Taking swipes at his Democratic opponents, the media, and the Academy Awards, President Donald Trump delivered a speech where he was supposed to deliver remarks on American energy and manufacturing
Newsmax. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Europe Will Be Next To 'Go Trump' On China If This Keeps Up
China is rediscovering the EU. Exports there are up while EU manufacturing, mainly Germany, is in decline. Ut ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Consolidated Water (CWCO) Q2 Earnings Miss, Revenues Beat
Consolidated Water's (CWCO) Q2 earnings miss estimates but revenues surpass the same due to solid contribution from manufacturing
and retail segments.
Zacks. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Trial location set for man suspected of making illegal ammo
LAS VEGAS (AP) - A federal judge has issued a ruling involving where the trial will be for an Arizona man suspected of illegally manufacturing
bullets sold to the gunman who staged the 2017 Las Vegas Strip shooting. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 10 Aug 2019.
- UK economy posts surprise contraction, worst quarter since 2012
was the biggest contributor to the overall contraction, slipping 2.3% quarter-on-quarter.
CNBC. Friday, 9 Aug 2019.
- 5 Applications Of Collaborative Robots In Manufacturing
Deploying robots in manufacturing
can help companies create efficiencies in performing complex manufacturing-related activities, and reduce production costs and achieve quick ROI.
Forbes. Friday, 9 Aug 2019.
- Indian giant Mahindra might open a second factory in Michigan, report says - Roadshow
The company best known in the US for its Roxor Jeep clone is looking at doubling down on US manufacturing
CNET. Thursday, 8 Aug 2019.
- HFMSE to become Furniture Manufacturing Expo
Exposition Development Company and Progressive Business Media, parent company of Furniture Today, have changed the name of their furniture manufacturing
tradeshow to Furniture Manufacturing
Furniture Today. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- PurFi circular fibre process poised for global expansion
A US company that produces high-end yarns and filaments from textile waste streams is set for global expansion after agreeing a new joint venture with a textile manufacturing
and finishing firm in Belgium.
Just Style. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- Accenture to help Brandix "future-ready" its operations
Leading Sri-Lankan apparel manufacturer Brandix is to work with consultancy Accenture to transform its manufacturing, supply chain, finance and human resources operations "to set the stage for the company's digital future."
Just Style. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- Simple fluorescent surfactants produced for medicine, manufacturing
Chemists have produced an array of fluorescent surfactants for imaging, biomedical and manufacturing
Science Daily. Monday, 5 Aug 2019.
- Manufacturing woes weigh on eurozone economy
LONDON (AP) - A sharp downturn in Germany's manufacturing
sector is weighing heavily on the 19-country eurozone economy, which is close to seeing a drop in overall activity, a survey showed Monday. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 5 Aug 2019.
- The beloved M&S Percy Pig almost never existed, as it was too difficult to make
The creator of the pig-shaped treat, Julia Catton, revealed in last night's Inside M&S, on Channel 5 that her confection was almost scrapped due to initial manufacturing
Daily Mail. Friday, 2 Aug 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries