This Manufacturing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about manufacturing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Charles River (CRL) to Aid INADcure in Plasmid DNA Manufacture
Charles River (CRL) collaborates with INADcure Foundation on plasmid DNA manufacturing
for developing treatments for INAD patients.
Zacks. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- Corning (GLW) Expands Vial Manufacturing With New India Unit
SGD Pharma is the latest to join a growing network of leading pharma manufacturers adopting Corning's (GLW) cutting-edge coating technology.
Zacks. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM) vs. Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): Which Chip Stock is Worth Buying?
As the chip market continues to experience remarkable growth, let's explore the prospects of two prominent players in the semiconductor industry, Taiwan Semiconductor (TSM) and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), ...
Entrepreneur. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- The Anstey wallpaper company has been manufacturing iconic patterns for more than a century
The Anstey factory was founded in the early 20th century, moving to the Loughborough HQ in 2000, and uses a funny combination of old-fashioned and high-tech methods.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 4 Jun 2023.
- Blackhorse Lane Atelier: London's only craft jeans factory
Blackhorse Lane Atelier, in east London, is trying to preserve manufacturing
skills in the capital.
BBC News. Saturday, 3 Jun 2023.
- UK manufacturing slump intensified last month, PMI index shows
May marked the tenth successive month that the country's manufacturing
sector has been in negative territory.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- Manufacturing downturn deepens amid weak demand for UK goods
downturn deepened last month as declines in output, new orders and employment accelerated, latest economic data suggests.
Sky News. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- Cosentino Announces The Construction Of Its First U.S. Manufacturing Site
Spain's maker of architectural and decorative surfaces, the Cosentino Group, announced today it will build its first North American production facility in Jacksonville, Florida.
Forbes. Wednesday, 24 May 2023.
- WTO chief pushes for reglobalized supply chains to cut down bottleneck risks
WTO Director-General Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala stressed the need to avoid reliance on a handful of manufacturing
countries for key products.
CNBC. Sunday, 21 May 2023.
- Sam Zell, billionaire real estate investor, dies at 81
The founder and chairman of Equity Residential had interests spanning real estate, manufacturing, healthcare and media, among other sectors.
Inman. Thursday, 18 May 2023.
- Nigeria Races To Scale Up Its Production Of Medicines
A number of people believe that boosting Nigerian pharma manufacturing
would make it less vulnerable to bad medicines in the supply chain.
Forbes. Friday, 12 May 2023.
- Apple posts record quarter in India; analyst says Cook eyes market to be bigger than China
Apple has positioned India as a key market for iPhone sales as well as manufacturing
as it looks to reduce its reliance on China.
CNBC. Friday, 5 May 2023.
- Explosions Above Kremlin Were an Attempt to Kill Putin, Russia Claims
Russia said Ukraine had launched a drone attack, which Kyiv vehemently denied, accusing Russia of manufacturing
a pretext for escalation.
New York Times. Thursday, 4 May 2023.
- After Pandemic Rebound, U.S. Manufacturing Droops
Factories that roared out of the recession have stalled, hampering the economy, even as a new wave of production looms.
New York Times. Wednesday, 3 May 2023.
- White supremacist who blew up family kitchen convicted of terrorism charges
A white supremacist has been found guilty of terrorism offences after he blew up the family kitchen while manufacturing
Sky News. Friday, 28 Apr 2023.
News Headlines and News Summaries