This Management news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about management news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- NFL Agrees to Study Medical Marijuana for Pain Management
The NFL has been slow to allow ailing players an alternative to opioid painkillers.
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 25 May 2019.
- Foot Locker (FL) Misses Q1 Earnings Estimates, Trims View
Foot Locker (FL) posts lower-than-expected first-quarter results. Management now anticipates high-single digit increase in earnings per share for the fiscal year.
Zacks. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Ivy goes international with international design software
Ivy, business management software for interior design firms, is going international. The post Ivy goes international with international design software appeared first on Furniture Today.
Furniture Today. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Hotel Revenue Management Expert Launches Consulting Firm
RevUp offers a complete system, including revenue management, budget forecasting, competitor evaluation, e-commerce, and distribution. Clients can choose to have a virtual hotel revenue manager specifically for their property. ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Julius Baer assets hit record as money inflows pick up
Assets under management at Swiss private bank Julius Baer rose 12% in the first four months of 2019 to a record 427 billion Swiss francs ($425.34 billion).
CNBC. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- NASA's first-of-kind tests look to manage drones in cities
NASA has launched the final stage of a four-year effort to develop a national traffic management system for drones, testing them in cities for the first time beyond the operator's line of sight
ABC News. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- I'll return to football but maybe not to management - Wenger
Ex-Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says he is ready to take a new role in football - but admits for the first time he might not return to management.
BBC News. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Torchmark (TMK) Poised to Grow on Strong Segmental Results
Torchmark (TMK) is well positioned, given its superior performance at Global Life, Liberty National and American Income as well as strong capital management.
Zacks. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- David Tepper is planning on converting hedge fund into a family office
No timetable has been set on returning the money to outside investors in Tepper's Appaloosa Management, source says.
CNBC. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Kentucky state grants will use old tires to repave roadways
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) - Kentucky's Division of Waste Management is giving grants to five counties to used recycled rubber tires to repave roadways. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- New AHLEI Textbook Provides Latest in Advanced Food Safety Management Concepts
The American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI) has published a new edition of its food safety textbook, Food Safety and Quality Management, Third Edition, by Ronald F. ...
Hsyndicate. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Penguins and their chicks' responses to local fish numbers informs marine conservation
Endangered penguins respond rapidly to changes in local fish numbers, and monitoring them could inform fisheries management and marine conservation.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Trump defends management of Iran, says confusion 'might be a good thing'
President Trump defended his management of global crises and said it "might be a good thing" if Iran doesn't know what's going on, as tensions between the U.S. and Tehran escalate. Mr. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Gerber speeds creative process with YuniquePLM update
Gerber Technology has released a major update to Design Suite, the Adobe Illustrator Plug-in for its YuniquePLM product lifecycle management tool, to help users improve speed and connectivity to accelerate the creative process.
Just Style. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- He Named His Lazy Dogs After the Chinese Police. They Were Not Amused.
A dog breeder was arrested after he took a dig at urban management officers, the least popular government officials in China.
New York Times. Friday, 17 May 2019.
Management concepts illustrated
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries