This Management news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about management news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Barnes & Noble owner buys stationery retailer Paper Source out of bankruptcy
Elliott Investment Management, the owner of Barnes and Noble, said Tuesday it will acquire gift and stationery retailer Paper Source.
CNBC. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- JPMorgan says China tech stocks are in a 'good buying spot' despite regulatory crackdown
Howard Wang, head of Greater China equities at JPMorgan Asset Management, said Chinese tech companies have the potential to grow over the long term.
CNBC. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- Judge rejects appeals by Extinction Rebellion activists to have criminal damage convictions
Shulamit Morris Evans, 24, and Angela Ditchfield. 42, glued themselves to the security gates of the Global Coal Management's office building in London back in 2018
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- Why Bitcoin Could Rocket To A $250,000 Price Within Five Years
The chief investment officer of hedge fund Morgan Creek Capital Management
has predicted the bitcoin price could soar to $250,000 within five years, aruging bitcoin "is going to become the base layer protocol for the internet of ...
Forbes. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Dartmouth College faces backlash as 17 medical students accused of cheating on remote exams
The Ivy League college used its Canvas learning management
system to conduct an audit of students' electronic devices after receiving a complaint of cheating from a faculty member.
Daily Mail. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Dillard's (DDS) to Report Q1 Earnings: Is a Beat in Store?
Dillard's (DDS) Q1 earnings are expected to reflect gains from stringent inventory management
and reduced operating expenses. Soft sales trends have been concerning.
Zacks. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Colonial Pipeline Is Mum On Status Of Response To Cyber Attack
A best practice of crisis management
is to keep those affected by a crisis informed about the situation. ...
Forbes. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- St Johnstone: Can Callum Davidson build on success in Perth?
BBC Scotland examines how St Johnstone manager Callum Davidson can build on a brilliant debut season in management
BBC News. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- 10 Project Management Hacks That Will Help New Project Managers Find Success
Put your project management
career in high gear with these pro tips.
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 8 May 2021.
- W.H. Budget Director Mulvaney lays out the goals of GOP tax reform
Director of the White House Office of Budget and Management
Mick Mulvaney discusses the goals of Congress' tax reform bills and the threat of another government shutdown.
CBS News. Saturday, 8 May 2021.
- The Dish: Joanne Chang
Chef Joanne Chang grew up in Texas and Oklahoma with a love of both baking and learning. She graduated from Harvard and became a management
consultant before ultimately pursuing a career in food. ...
CBS News. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Occidental (OXY) to Post Q1 Earnings: What's in the Offing?
Occidental Petroleum's (OXY) first-quarter production might have been impacted by unprecedented weather conditions, offset by cost savings and efficient management
Zacks. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Ohio state senator seen driving during video meeting on same day that distracted driving bill is introduced
Ohio state Sen. Andrew Brenner was seen driving during a remote Office of Budget and Management
meeting on Monday, the same day that a bill was introduced to punish distracted driving.
Fox News. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Officials: 15 cows killed by lightning strike in Alabama
TUSKEGEE, Ala. (AP) - Fifteen cows were killed when lightning struck a family farm in Alabama as severe weather moved through the area, according to an emergency management
Washington Times. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- How Norman Granz Revolutionized Jazz for Social Justice
Often remembered for his artful management
of legendary jazz musicians, but Granz also saw the potential for themusic to combat racial inequality
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries