This Management news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about management news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Boston Beer shares soar over 18% to a new all-time high after raised guidance
Boston Beer's stock soared after management
hiked fourth-quarter and 2021 guidance as it continued to see strength in its Truly hard seltzer brand.
CNBC. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Researchers Discover A Large CMS Botnet So Brazen It Sells Its Own T-Shirt Merchandise
Not content with showering vulnerable content management
systems (CMS) with plugin exploits, these guys have time for a little entrepreneurial action on the side selling campaign t-shirts at $7 a time (plus postage).
Forbes. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- David Blunkett's guide dog is accused of killing squirrels in Green Park
Devastated park goers have complained to police and park management
after allegedly witnessing Barley, the former Home Secretary's guide dog kill two squirrels while being taken for a walk.
Daily Mail. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Intu Braehead shopping complex taken over by new management
The complex on the outskirts of Glasgow had been in the hands of administrators.
BBC News. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Santa Anita shakes up senior management
The Stronach Company is shaking up its senior management
at Santa Anita once again
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Hedge Fund Magnate Is Moving His $41 Billion Firm From N.Y. to Florida
The firm, Elliott Management, led by Paul Singer, will transfer its headquarters to West Palm Beach, Fla., because of the pandemic.
New York Times. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Exclusive: Wells Fargo explores sale of asset management business - sources
The potential deal would illustrate how Scharf is looking at drastic moves, beyond cost cuts, as he seeks to turn Wells Fargo around following a years-old sales practices scandal. ...
Yahoo. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- What Awaits Principal Financial (PFG) This Earnings Season?
Principal Financial (PFG) Q3 results are likely to reflect higher assets under management, foreign currency headwinds in Latin America business and slowdown in pension risk transfer sales.
Zacks. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Evercore (EVR) Q3 Earnings Impressive, Stock Appreciates 6%
Higher underwriting fees and assets under management
boost Evercore's (EVR) Q3 earnings, partly muted by escalating costs and lower advisory fees.
Zacks. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Big US pension fund freezes Apollo Global Management investments
The Pennsylvania Public School Employees' Retirement System halted investments with the $414 billion private equity group after reports emerged that Black had paid Epstein $50 million since 2008.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Economic recovery could slow in Q4 after 'steroid of fiscal stimulus' fades, JPMorgan Asset Management says
JPMorgan Asset Management's David Kelly told CNBC the U.S. will get a stimulus package after the November presidential elections are over.
CNBC. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- A 7-Step Job Search Plan To Beat The Tough Economy
Too may jobseekers have long searches because they skip key elements of the planning process, like having a contact management
system and researching the messages that will resonate. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Management of exploited transboundary fish stocks requires international cooperation
Marine fish species are migratory in nature and not respectful of human-made territorial boundaries, which represents a challenge for fisheries management
as policies tend to focus at the national level. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- As wildfires explode in the West, Forest Service can't afford prevention efforts
President Trump has repeatedly said 'forest management' is the key to preventing wildfires. Yet across the West, the government has put on hold millions of acres' worth of projects aimed at reducing fire risk.
Yahoo. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Tax records show Trump maintains Chinese bank account, New York Times reports
According to the Times, the bank account is controlled by Trump International Hotels Management
and it paid $188,561 in taxes in the country from 2013 to 2015.
ABC News. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries