This Management news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about management news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Things You Need to Know Before Deckers' (DECK) Q4 Earnings
Deckers (DECK) has been grappling with falling sales from the Sanuk Brand. Management has guided that sales from the brand will be down in mid-single digit in fiscal 2019.
Zacks. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Artisan Partners Asset Management Enters Oversold Territory
Artisan Partners Asset Management has been on a bit of a cold streak lately, but there might be light at the end of the tunnel for this overlooked stock.
Zacks. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- A new way of thinking about property management systems: the API first approach | By Margaret Ady
Legacy PMSs make it difficult and costly to connect all systems. Even some modern, cloud-based PMSs aren't developed in a way that makes connectivity as easy and painless as it should be. ...
Hsyndicate. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Millions of Australians head to the polls
Australians voted in a general election on Saturday in which the ruling conservative coalition campaigned on its record of economic management and a resurgent Labor opposition promised action on climate change and tax reform.
CNBC. Saturday, 18 May 2019.
- Trump defends management of Iran, says confusion 'might be a good thing'
President Trump defended his management of global crises and said it "might be a good thing" if Iran doesn't know what's going on, as tensions between the U.S. and Tehran escalate. Mr. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Guestline Announces New Deal with TheKeyCollections
Guestline, the global leader in hotel cloud property management systems, distribution and digital marketing technologies, today announces a new deal which sees the rollout of the brand's award-winning Rezlynx PMS to ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Gerber speeds creative process with YuniquePLM update
Gerber Technology has released a major update to Design Suite, the Adobe Illustrator Plug-in for its YuniquePLM product lifecycle management tool, to help users improve speed and connectivity to accelerate the creative process.
Just Style. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- He Named His Lazy Dogs After the Chinese Police. They Were Not Amused.
A dog breeder was arrested after he took a dig at urban management officers, the least popular government officials in China.
New York Times. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Keller Williams reveals tech acquisition spree in first quarter 2019 earnings
Keller Williams gave the world its first peek at its customer relationship management tool and forthcoming consumer app in the first quarter of 2019, but it's really just the start. ...
Inman. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Goldman Sachs cuts exposure to emerging markets on US-China trade tensions
The investment management arm of Goldman Sachs scaled back its "overweight" exposure to emerging market assets Thursday, amid rising trade tensions between the U.S. and China.
CNBC. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- SOCi Launches Ads PLUS for Facebook and Instagram
SAN DIEGO - SOCi, the leader in social media and reputation management for multi-location brands, today announced the launch of SOCi Ads PLUS. ... ...
Business Wire. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Soros Fund Management increases stake in Tesla convertible bonds: filings
Billionaire George Soros' investment firm, Soros Fund Management Llc, raised its stake in Tesla Inc's convertible bonds due in 2021 by 17.5 million convertible bonds to 37.5 million ...
Reuters. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Federal agency renews Twin Metals mine leases in Minnesota
The federal Bureau of Land Management has renewed mineral rights leases for a proposed Twin Metals copper-nickel mine in northeastern Minnesota
ABC News. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- How To Find Clients By Fishing And Farming
To attract high-paying clients I recommend the proactive fishing and farming style of marketing. Wealth manager Pete Benson of Beacon Capital Management shares some of his strategies.
Forbes. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Woolworths implements PLM to provide a platform for growth
Woolworths South Africa, part of Woolworths Holdings Limited, has implemented a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution to help transform end-to-end product development and provide a platform for collaboration.
Just Style. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
Management concepts illustrated
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries