This Mammography news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about mammography and mammogram news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Katie Couric reveals breast cancer diagnosis and treatment: 'I've felt fine'
Journalist and podcast host Katie Couric intended to record a routine mammogram
to share with her audience. Then her doctor discovered a tumor.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- Woman, 29, diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer SIX MONTHS after an ultrasound showed she was fine
Kristine Stone, now 38 and living in Renton, Washington, blames doctors refusing her a mammogram
for the delay in her diagnosis. But they say it would have added little to her diagnosis.
Daily Mail. Friday, 9 Sep 2022.
- Dawn Butler launches new campaign after a routine mammogram saved her life
Labour MP Dawn Butler, 52,launched a new campaign to ensure breast cancer diagnoses is caught early on This Morning after a mammogram
saved her life.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 2 Aug 2022.
- Mammograms may be free, but follow-up tests can bring big bills
If screenings indicate more testing is needed, patients may be on the hook for hundreds or even thousands of dollars for diagnostic services.
CBS News. Friday, 10 Jun 2022.
- Breast Cancer May Not Be as Overdiagnosed as Previously Thought
New research finds overdiagnosis occurs in 15 percent of cases detected using mammograms
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 2 Mar 2022.
Mammography Clinics News Headlines and News Summaries