This Malpractice news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about malpractice and negligence news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Walmart sues Tesla after solar panels burst into flames on top of SEVEN stores
Walmart accused Tesla of 'widespread negligence' that led to repeated fires of its solar systems and asking a court to force Tesla to remove solar panels from more than 240 of its U.S. stores.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 21 Aug 2019.
- 'I am the Chosen One,' Trump proclaims as he defends trade war with China
The president's remark followed a string of criticisms aimed at his predecessors, whom he claimed had ignored China's alleged malpractice
CNBC. Wednesday, 21 Aug 2019.
- Tesla Slides After Walmart Sues the Company, Claiming Its Solar Panels Caught Fire
On Tuesday, Walmart sued Tesla's solar-energy unit alleging that gross negligence
by employees in installing solar panels lead to fires in seven stores.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 21 Aug 2019.
- Walmart sues Tesla for negligence after solar panels catch fire at 7 stores
Walmart on Tuesday sued Tesla, accusing it of "widespread negligence" that led to repeated fires of its solar panel systems and asking a court to force the company to remove them from more than 240 of its U.S. stores.
CBC News. Tuesday, 20 Aug 2019.
- Soldier with cancer fights to change law shielding military from malpractice suits
Army Sgt. Richard Stayskal alleges that military doctors knew about a tumor growing in his lung -- but said nothing
CBS News. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Woman kicked off Frontier flight after complaining about vomit in seat sues for $55 million
A woman who was kicked off a Las Vegas Frontier Airlines flight in April is suing the company for $55 million dollars, accusing the company of gross negligence
ABC News. Thursday, 8 Aug 2019.
- Russian boxer Maxim Dadashev's widow threatens to sue referee after husband's death last week
Elizaveta Apushkina (pictured), 28, said she will sue over 'negligence' in not stopping the bout as her 'gladiator' was pummelled - which she said cost his life during the fight with Puerto Rican Subriel Matias.
Daily Mail. Friday, 2 Aug 2019.
- Woman sues agent after plunging through floor during property tour
A woman who fell through the floor while viewing a property for sale is suing the agent and the owner for negligence
Inman. Wednesday, 24 Jul 2019.
- 6 Residents Displaced by Crane Collapse Sue for Negligence
Six former residents of the apartment complex gashed by a falling crane last month are suing the apartment company and the crane company, accusing them of negligence
. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
NBC. Tuesday, 16 Jul 2019.
- Medical Professionals and Malpractice: The Dangers of Sleep Deprivation
Medical professionals are often the most overworked and exhausted of all professionals, often working shifts anywhere from 16 to 28 hours in duration.
American Thinker. Sunday, 14 Jul 2019.
- Diagnosis errors account for one-third of severe harm malpractice claims
About 34% of medical malpractice
claims over a 10-year period that resulted in permanent injury or death to a patient were caused by diagnostic errors, a new study finds.
Modern Healthcare. Thursday, 11 Jul 2019.
- Notre-Dame fire: Prosecutor says no sign of criminal cause
French investigators say they are now trying to determine whether the fire was caused by negligence
BBC News. Wednesday, 26 Jun 2019.
- 'Decade of negligence': Feds fail to protect Americans' info, report says
Several major federal agencies that collect vast amounts of personal data about American citizens routinely failed to adequately protect it, a congressional report says.
ABC News. Tuesday, 25 Jun 2019.
- Hillsborough match commander David Duckenfield retrial
David Duckenfield denies the gross negligence
manslaughter of 95 fans in the 1989 stadium disaster.
BBC News. Tuesday, 25 Jun 2019.
- Dominican tourism official vows 'disciplinary action' if U.S. tourist death probe finds negligence
The Dominican Republic's tourism minister said on Friday that if the investigation into the rash of deaths of U.S. tourists finds wrongdoing or negligence, those responsible will face "disciplinary measures to fit their actions."
Fox News. Friday, 21 Jun 2019.
Malpractice Attorneys News Headlines and News Summaries