This Malpractice news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about malpractice and negligence news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Couple in charge of supplying power to 100,000 homes face trial for fraud and aggressive selling
Keith and Maria Bastian are awaiting trial in Leicester on 11 charges of fraud and commercial malpractice
linked to separate companies called Fischer Future Heat and Premier Radiators.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 25 Sep 2021.
- California man involved in NFL coach Greg Knapp's death avoids criminal charges
A California man suspected of hitting and killing NFL assistant coach Gregg Knapp with a car in July avoided charges as prosecutors failed to find sufficient evidence to prove criminal negligence
Fox News. Saturday, 25 Sep 2021.
- Republicans file impeachment articles against Biden, rip his 'willful negligence' of border crisis
Ohio Rep. Bob Gibbs filed three articles of impeachment against President Biden on Tuesday, which were obtained by DailyMail.com. They include accusations he failed to protect the US.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 22 Sep 2021.
- Column: Lawsuits demanding ivermectin raise fears of judges ordering doctors to commit malpractice
Judges are ordering hospitals to give patients Ivermectin to fight COVID-19 despite the absence of evidence that it works.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 10 Sep 2021.
- Victims of Met police corruption and incompetence sign open letter calling for removal of Dame Cressida Dick
A group of high-profile victims of police corruption, malpractice
and incompetence are urging Boris Johnson not to extend the contract of Metropolitan Police Commissioner Dame Cressida Dick.
Sky News. Thursday, 9 Sep 2021.
- Imani Bell's Coaches Charged With Murder
According to a lawyer for the family of Imani Bell, 16, the murder charges are the first ever brought against coaches accused of negligence
New York Times. Thursday, 12 Aug 2021.
- CNN shredded for misleading headline about GA voter roll purge: 'This is journalistic malpractice'
CNN was the focus of criticism on Sunday following a misleading headline concerning Georgia's purge of outdated voter files from the state's voter registration roll.
Fox News. Sunday, 20 Jun 2021.
- Australia takes wine dispute with China to WTO
China accuses Australia of trading malpractice, but Australia believes the motive is political.
BBC News. Saturday, 19 Jun 2021.
- Crash in Italy Caused by Cable and Brake Failure, Investigators Say
Charges including manslaughter and negligence
are being considered following the accident in northern Italy that killed 14 people on Sunday.
New York Times. Wednesday, 26 May 2021.
- Michael Lewis says delayed U.S. COVID-19 response "cost thousands and thousands of lives"
Michael Lewis, author of the new book "The Premonition," says the "appalling" U.S. response in the early days of the pandemic reflected "a deep negligence
of our own population."
CBS News. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- Paris turns into 'open dump' as furious locals share pictures of graffiti and overflowing bins
Irate Parisians have accused the mayor of negligence
- with some sharing images showing areas of their city dirty and rundown.
Sky News. Tuesday, 6 Apr 2021.
- Family of Deep Ellum Vendor Known as Cotton Candy Man Files Suit Against ERCOT, Oncor
The family of a man who died in his Dallas home during the February winter storm have filed a wrongful death lawsuit against ERCOT and Oncor alleging negligence
NBC. Sunday, Mar 28 2021.
Malpractice Attorneys News Headlines and News Summaries