This Malpractice news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about malpractice and negligence news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Family of Easton Oliverson files suit in Philly against Little League, company after bunk bed fall
lawsuit, filed by Jace and Nancy Oliverson on Friday in Philadelphia, said there was no railing on the top bunk.
ABC News. Wednesday, 21 Sep 2022.
- Family of cinematographer killed during filming sues USC, students
The family of Peng Wang, a Chapman University student cinematographer, is accusing USC and two students of negligence
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 20 Sep 2022.
- Tyrod Taylor suing a Chargers team doctor $5 million for malpractice
Former Chargers quarterback Tyrod Taylor is suing a team doctor over a 2020 medical treatment that resulted in him suffering a punctured lung.
Los Angeles Times. Sunday, 18 Sep 2022.
- Taylor sues Chargers doc over '20 punctured lung
A Chargers team doctor is being sued for medical malpractice
by former quarterback Tyrod Taylor, who is seeking at least $5 million after suffering a punctured lung while being treated for a rib injury in 2020.
ESPN. Sunday, 18 Sep 2022.
- Tyrod Taylor sues Chargers doctor for medical malpractice seeking at least $5 million in damages
After sustaining a rib injury in 2020, the Taylor sought treatment from the team doctor. Taylor says he suffered the lung puncture when Gazzaniga tried to administer a pain-killer injection to the rib area.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 18 Sep 2022.
- Four fans file lawsuit against the Washington Commanders after a railing collapsed last season
Andrew Collins, Morgan French, Michael Naimoli and Marissa Santarlasci - all based in New Jersey - filed the lawsuit on Friday in Maryland, citing gross negligence
after the near-fatal incident in January.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 14 Sep 2022.
- Two men to be charged over deaths of teenagers at St Patrick's Day disco
Two men will be charged with gross negligence
manslaughter over a crush outside a St Patrick's Day disco in Northern Ireland that killed three teenagers.
Sky News. Thursday, 1 Sep 2022.
- DeSantis Opponent Charlie Crist Picks Karla Hernandez-Mats As Running Mate
Daily Caller. Friday, 26 Aug 2022.
- Vanessa Bryant, Kobe Bryant's widow, awarded $16 million for crash photos
Kobe Bryant's widow, Vanessa Bryant, was awarded $16 million in a lawsuit where she accused Los Angeles County of negligence
and invasion of privacy. ...
CBS News. Thursday, 25 Aug 2022.
- Kenya elections 2022: Raila Odinga's lawyer outlines the case for contesting elections
Raila Odinga's lead counsel, Paul Mwangi, alleges malpractice
in the communication of the Kenyan vote results.
BBC News. Monday, 22 Aug 2022.
- Homebuyers sue REX after losing $140K in wire fraud scam
The complaint alleges negligence
and breach of fiduciary duty after an unknown third party impersonated the brokerage's title company and sent the buyers fraudulent wiring instructions.
Inman. Tuesday, 2 Aug 2022.
- NY firefighter's family sues Biltmore in NC after fallen tree killed him
A NY firefighter was visiting the Biltmore Estate in NC when a tree fell on his car, killing him. His family is suing the estate for gross negligence
Fox News. Thursday, 21 Jul 2022.
- Oldham doctor admits killing patient in botched routine procedure
A hospital doctor admits gross negligence
manslaughter after 48-year-old Shahida Parveen died.
BBC News. Monday, 4 Jul 2022.
- Man says he was wrongly jailed for 17 days, blames American Airlines
The man said he endured more than two weeks of an "unending nightmare" in a New Mexico jail as a result of the airline's alleged negligence
CBS News. Tuesday, 7 Jun 2022.
- Auditor EY hit by £2bn negligence claim over NMC Health collapse
The UK arm of EY, the big four accountancy firm, is facing a $2.5bn (£2bn) legal claim from administrators to NMC Health, a former FTSE-100 healthcare group.
Sky News. Friday, 29 Apr 2022.
Malpractice Attorneys News Headlines and News Summaries