This Mailbox news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about mailboxes from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- LinkedIn has already activated its stories section
By posting stories, first-degree contacts and followers will be able to send direct messages, which will be integrated into the LinkedIn mailbox
as well as the desktop version.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Man Caught On Video Stealing Mail, Ballots From California Mailboxes: Report
'Carefully opened up our mailbox
and took out all of our mail'
Daily Caller. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
- Amazon unveils Ring sensor for mailboxes that alerts users if someone steals their mail
Amazon unveiled a Ring Mailbox
Sensor that is attached to the door or flap and notifies users each time the mailbox
is opened or closed, allowing people to keep their mail safe from thieves.
Daily Mail. Monday, 28 Sep 2020.
- Police search for woman dumping dog poop inside Trump supporters' mailboxes
According to authorities, the offender has deliberately been targeting homes in the Hampden area that have Trump signs erected in their front yards.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 17 Sep 2020.
- Most voters will cast ballots in person
PHILADELPHIA — Devyn Smith won't let the coronavirus or a ballot arriving in her mailbox
keep her from showing up in person at the polling station to cast her vote for Democratic presidential nominee Joseph R. Biden. Ms. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 7 Sep 2020.
- Empty mailboxes, missed rent: US Postal Service's struggles have real-world impacts
Delivery complaints at U.S. Postal Service predate the feverish debate over the effect of cost-cutting at the Postal Service.
Yahoo. Monday, 24 Aug 2020.
- The threat to Postal Service is a threat to US values. Harmful changes must be reversed: Ex-official
Unlike private companies, the Postal Service reaches every mailbox
in the country six days a week, whether you are rich or poor, urban or rural.
Yahoo. Sunday, 23 Aug 2020.
- Postmaster general suspends USPS changes until after 2020 election
Postmaster General Louis DeJoy announced that he will suspend his widely criticized cost-cutting measures, including removing mailboxes
and hundreds of mail processing machines, until after the November election. Ben Tracy reports.
CBS News. Tuesday, 18 Aug 2020.
- Tucker bashes Dems over claims Trump 'stealing mailboxes': They're making US 'even more paranoid and fearful'
Tucker Carlson accused Democrats Monday of ginning up a "ludicrous" conspiracy theory about President Trump's supposed animus toward the U.S. Postal Service with the goal of creating chaos on Election Day.
Fox News. Tuesday, 18 Aug 2020.
- Trump Critics Push Conspiracy Theories About Postal Service Mailboxes
The Obama-Biden administration removed 12,000 USPS boxes in five years
Daily Caller. Monday, 17 Aug 2020.
- USPS flashback: Obama administration removed thousands of mailboxes
President Trump has faced backlash over recent measures the U.S. Postal Service has taken to reduce service as November's election approaches, including removing mail collection boxes from street locations. ...
Fox News. Monday, 17 Aug 2020.
- Officers Bust Suspected Mail Theft in Plano, Police Say
A man allegedly stole several items and envelopes from the mailboxes
of Plano residents before being busted by officers, the Plano Police Department said in a Facebook post.
NBC. Thursday, Jul 30 2020.
- Mystery seeds from China are landing in Americans' mailboxes
U.S. agriculture officials are warning residents not to plant or even touch the unsolicited seeds, which have now been found in all 50 states.
CBS News. Wednesday, 29 Jul 2020.
- How to transfer money off stimulus prepaid debit cards and into your bank account
Stimulus payments continue to hit consumer's mailboxes, and if you got your payment on a prepaid debit card, you can get that money transferred to your bank account or turned into cash.
ABC News. Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020.
- Avoid unnecessary visits to the bank to deposit your stimulus check with mobile banking
As stimulus checks continue to arrive in mailboxes, you may want to look into digital and mobile banking options. Consumer Investigator Jason Knowles finds out how you can avoid going to the bank for unnecessary visits.
ABC News. Saturday, 16 May 2020.
Mailboxes News Headlines and News Summaries