This Mailbox news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about mailboxes from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- IRS sending millions more additional stimulus checks
Another 2.2 million payments are landing in bank accounts and mailboxes, with some people getting "plus-up" payments.
CBS News. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- JK Rowling calls out troll who tweeted death threat at her
An account entitled 'Sam (Egocom Arc)' told the British Harry Potter author last night: 'I wish you a nice pipe bomb in mailbox
Daily Mail. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- 5-year-old hit by mailbox after car crashes into house
A young girl is lucky to be alive.
Fox News. Thursday, 15 Jul 2021.
- Homeowner who fortified his mailbox with concrete after vandalism sued by paralyzed driver
Cletus Snay was driving to work in December 2016 when his Ford pick-up truck crashed into Matthew Burr's mailbox
after losing traction on black ice in Bellevue, Ohio.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 22 Jun 2021.
- Suspects stole over $740K in church donations: police
A Florida-based group of Romanian nationals stole $740,000 from hundreds of churches by taking donation checks from their mailboxes
and cashing them, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement said Wednesday.
Fox News. Thursday, 27 May 2021.
- Amazon exec pushed for mailbox to be installed on site of high-stakes union drive
Amazon's Dave Clark pushed to install a mailbox
outside an Alabama warehouse where a recent union vote took place, according to testimony at an NLRB hearing.
CNBC. Monday, 17 May 2021.
- Amazon shoppers will soon have option of in-home delivery
Would you give a delivery service access to your home to prevent packages from being stolen from your mailbox
or doorstep? Starting next month, some Amazon shoppers will have that option. Anna Werner reports.
CBS News. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- IRS deploying another batch of direct payments this week
The IRS said that a "large" number of payments in this batch will be checks which should arrive in mailboxes
in "coming weeks."
ABC News. Monday, 22 Mar 2021.
Mailboxes News Headlines and News Summaries