This Magazine news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about magazines from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- IAC/InterActiveCorp Reportedly Closing In On $2.5 Billion Deal To Acquire Magazine Publisher Meredith
Meredith sold its broadcast portfolio to Gray Television earlier this year.
Forbes. Thursday, 23 Sep 2021.
- Jeremy Paxman reveals he kept falling on his face before being diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
The author and University Challenge host, 71, told the Sunday Times Magazine
that he knew something was wrong with him before his diagnosis because he kept falling over.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 19 Sep 2021.
- How will John Bolton change Trump's policy on Russia?
Gabriel Debenedetti, national correspondent at New York Magazine, joins "CBS This Morning: Saturday" to discuss how President Trump's new National Security Adviser, John Bolton, will handle Russia, China's response to Mr. ...
CBS News. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Vogue releases video of AOC on how she put together THAT dress for Met Gala
posted a 10-minute video Thursday documenting the Democratic congresswoman's preparations for fashion's big night out.
Daily Mail. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle face backlash for 'strange' Time magazine cover: 'They look CGI'
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex posed together but caught some backlash on social media for their awkward appearances.
Fox News. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- Youn Yuh-Jung And Bong Joon-Ho Make Time Magazine Most Influential List
Korean director, producer and screenwriter Bong Joon-ho and veteran Korean actress Youn Yuh-jung are the latest Korean artists to be listed on Time 100.
Forbes. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- 'They run toward the struggle': Time magazine names Harry and Meghan as among 100 most influential
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are among those chosen as Time magazine's 100 most influential people.
Sky News. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- Russia's Navalny Among Time Magazine's '100 Most Influential People'
Imprisoned Russian opposition politician Aleksei Navalny has been included in Time magazine's annual list of "the 100 most influential people of 2021."
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 15 Sep 2021.
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle are two of Time magazine's most influential people
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are joined on the list by pop star Britney Spears, country superstar Dolly Parton, tennis pro Naomi Osaka, and Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny.
Fox News. Wednesday, 15 Sep 2021.
- Natalia Bryant calls Kobe Bryant 'the best girl dad ever' in Teen Vogue debut
'I love talking about my dad,' Natalia Bryant, daughter of the late Kobe Bryant, told Teen Vogue while modeling for her first magazine
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 9 Sep 2021.
- 5 Very Specific Ways to Get Noticed By Top Design Magazines
Know exactly how to stand out in an editor's inbox, regardless of the design trends.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 3 Sep 2021.
- NATO Calls on Russia to Be Transparent With Military Exercises
According to a tally by NATO Review, an allied magazine, Russia deployed between 60,000 and 70,000 troops in Zapad-2017 but only declared 12,700 personnel.
Voice of America. Friday, 3 Sep 2021.
- 6 Sentenced to Death in Bangladesh for Killing of Gay Rights Activist
The activist Xulhaz Mannan, who had started a gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender magazine, was hacked to death in a machete attack in 2016.
New York Times. Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021.
- Proud Boys leader sentenced to 5 months for weapons, vandalism charges
Tarrio pled guilty in July to burning a Black Lives Matter Banner stolen from a church in Washington, D.C., and to carrying two high-capacity firearm magazines
when he was arrested weeks later, the Department of Justice said.
CBS News. Tuesday, 24 Aug 2021.
- Proud Boys leader jailed for five months for burning Black Lives Matter banner and weapons offence
The leader of the Proud Boys extremist group has been sentenced to five months in prison for burning a Black Lives Matter banner and bringing high-capacity magazines
to Washington DC two days before the Capitol riots.
Sky News. Tuesday, 24 Aug 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries