This Magazine news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about magazines from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Lady Victoria Hervey says Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's courtship was 'way too short'
Speaking to Closer magazine, the British socialite and daughter of the 6th Marquess of Bristol said: 'I think Harry and Meghan's courtship was way too short. I just don't see it lasting.'
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- Inside the Beltway: 'Appetite' for anger wanes on talk radio
The search continues to fill the vast void left in the talk radio airwaves following the death of Rush Limbaugh, who drew a consistent audience of 14 million listeners according to Talkers Magazine. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Calendar: Week of December 4
From Time Magazine's "Person of the Year" to the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor, "Sunday Morning" takes a look at some notable events of the week ahead. Jane Pauley reports.
CBS News. Saturday, 8 May 2021.
- The most remarkable inventions and innovations of 2017
has compiled a list of the year's 25 most remarkable innovations ranging from breakthroughs that save lives to creations that simply make life a little easier. ...
CBS News. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Cramer says he owns 'a lot' of red-hot cryptocurrency ether that's tripled bitcoin's 2021 gain
CNBC's Jim Cramer said he initially bought ether in order to bid on NFTs being auctioned off by Time magazine.
CNBC. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Sports Direct voted worst sport shop in Britain by customers after Which? magazine survey
The discount sport shop's returns policy and in-store Covid-19 safety measures took a hit as almost 11,000 consumers responded to a Which? survey and dubbed it the worst sports shop in Britain.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- World Of Forbes: Entrepreneurial Capitalism Across Our 35 International Editions
Forbes magazine's global editions span 13 time zones and 24 languages, celebrating business in all its forms.
Forbes. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
- Moscow Court Slightly Eases Restrictions On Student Magazine Editors
A Moscow court has increased from one minute to two hours the time allowed outside each day for three of the four editors of the student magazine
Radio Liberty. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
- Montana governor signs bill nullifying gun restrictions
HELENA, Mont. (AP) - Gov. Greg Gianforte on Friday signed a bill that prohibits state and local law enforcement in Montana from enforcing federal bans on firearms, ammunition and magazines. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 23 Apr 2021.
- Amazon set to open London hair salon with augmented reality mirrors and magazines on tablets
Amazon is set to enter the world of hair and beauty, announcing a London salon complete with augmented reality mirrors, tablets with e-magazines and point-and-learn
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 21 Apr 2021.
- Police: Man from Ohio with semi-automatic rifle arrested inside Times Square subway station
Officers recovered an AK-47 magazine
with 17 live rounds in it and one loose round inside Teague's shopping bag. A scale used for drug paraphernalia was also recovered from Teague's backpack.
ABC News. Friday, 16 Apr 2021.
- Carol Prisant, Elegant Design Writer, Dies at 82
She was a 51-year old former antiques dealer with no experience as a writer when she wrote to the editor of The World of Interiors magazine
about a job. She was hired.
New York Times. Friday, 16 Apr 2021.
- Pakistan Blocks Social Media Amid Crackdown on Islamists
Radical Islamist party leading violent demonstrations over publication of anti-Islam cartoons in French magazine.
Voice of America. Friday, 16 Apr 2021.
- Drawing on Their Escapes from the Nazis, These Artists Became Celebrated Cartoonists
A groundbreaking female comic book artist, a MAD magazine
star and a counterfeiter-turned-illustrator share the floor in an exhibit in New York City
Smithsonian. Monday, 12 Apr 2021.
- Kim Kardashian West is officially a billionaire, says Forbes
said West's booming businesses, KKW Beauty and Skims, helped put her over the top to achieve the billionaire benchmark.
ABC News. Wednesday, 7 Apr 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries