This Magazine news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about magazines from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How Russia Findings Divided Trump and Intelligence Agencies
Officials told The New York Times Magazine
that the draft of a classified document reporting that Russia favored President Trump in the 2020 election was changed to soften its assessment.
New York Times. Saturday, 8 Aug 2020.
- Huw Edwards reveals he battled depression after his father's death - but took up boxing to cope
Huw Edwards, 58, has revealed he battled depression following the death of his father in 2010. Speaking to the Times' Saturday Magazine, he went on to explain how he took up boxing to cope.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 8 Aug 2020.
- Breonna Taylor: Oprah puts magazine cover on 26 billboards
Oprah is having 26 billboards erected around the city where Breonna was killed. 'Demand that the police involved in killing Breonna Taylor be arrested and charged,' it reads.
Daily Mail. Friday, 7 Aug 2020.
- Meghan allowed to keep friends' identities secret
A judge rules the identities of the five, who spoke to a US magazine
about her, should be protected.
BBC News. Wednesday, 5 Aug 2020.
- Meghan wins High Court bid to protect identities of five friends
The identities of five friends of the Duchess of Sussex who gave an anonymous interview to a US magazine
will not be revealed, the High Court has ruled.
Sky News. Wednesday, 5 Aug 2020.
- A New Ranking Shows Fast Food Winners And Losers During COVID-19
There's some movement in the annual QSR Magazine
list of the top fast food players.
Forbes. Monday, 3 Aug 2020.
- Oprah Magazine to honour Breonna Taylor on cover
The 26-year-old health worker was killed earlier this year, after police entered her home.
BBC News. Friday, 31 Jul 2020.
- Oprah Magazine Features Breonna Taylor on the Cover
To highlight racism and police violence, O: The Oprah Magazine
gives its cover to someone other than its founder for the first time.
New York Times. Thursday, 30 Jul 2020.
- Oprah honors Breonna Taylor with O magazine cover
"Breonna Taylor had dreams. They all died with her the night five bullets shattered her body and her future," Winfrey writes in the September issue.
CBS News. Thursday, 30 Jul 2020.
- Advertising Revenues Projected To Decline In 2020 Worldwide
Zenith projects that advertising expenditures will be down in 2020, particularly print and magazine
advertising. Digital now represents a majority of U.S. ad spend.
Forbes. Monday, 27 Jul 2020.
- End of an era as Q magazine publishes its final edition
Today sees the end of a music magazine
that was born out of Live Aid and the arrival of the CD.
Sky News. Monday, 27 Jul 2020.
- Hearst boss Troy Young resigns after allegations of sexist remarks, toxic work culture emerge
president Troy Young has stepped down just one day after a report from The New York Times laid out allegations of sexually offensive remarks and a toxic culture at the company.
Fox News. Friday, 24 Jul 2020.
- TSA finds assault rifle hidden in checked bag at Newark Airport
TSA agents discovered an assault rifle, a high-capacity magazine
and hollow point bullets in a checked bag at Newark International Airport on Monday.
Yahoo. Wednesday, 22 Jul 2020.
- The #1 personally-branded magazine for real estate professionals
In the above session from Connect Now, Luke Acree of ReminderMedia presents a new angle on how communication follow-up can make a huge impact on customer acquisition and retention.
Inman. Monday, 20 Jul 2020.
- 'Magic School Bus' author Joanna Cole dies at age 75
A lifelong fan of science, Joanna Cole worked as a children's librarian and magazine
editor before "The Magic School Bus."
ABC News. Thursday, 16 Jul 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries