This Machine news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about machines from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The ACLU Sues a Nevada County Over Its Plan to Hand-Count Mail Ballots
Nye County is moving to conduct the Nov. 8 election almost entirely with paper ballots and have the vote tallied by hand, in addition to machine
New York Times. Wednesday, 5 Oct 2022.
- Rage Against The Machine Cancel Their 2023 North American Tour
Due to the severity of Zach de la Rocha's leg injury, Rage Against The Machine
are forced to cancel their North American tour dates for 2023.
Forbes. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- Scientists move closer to a PILL that can replace exercise
Researchers in Massachusetts identified a stem cell in the body that morphs into a fat-storing machine
when people eat high calorie diets. They believe it can be reversed with drugs in future.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- Supreme Court allows defamation case against MyPillow CEO to continue
Dominion is seeking $1.3 billion in damages, claiming Mike Lindell defamed the company in saying their voting machines
were rigged in favor of Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election.
ABC News. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- Brazil election: Do voting machines lead to fraud?
President Bolsonaro says the voting machines
used in Brazil are prone to fraud, but hasn't provided evidence.
BBC News. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Hurricane Ian death toll rises to 30, including elderly couple who lost power to oxygen machines
In Lee County, home to Fort Myers and epicenter of the hurricane's devastation on Florida's Gulf Coast, there were 16 deaths after county officials delayed issuing evacuation orders.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 1 Oct 2022.
- Titan Machinery (TITN) Gains As Market Dips: What You Should Know
Titan Machinery (TITN) closed at $28.26 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.76% move from the prior day.
Zacks. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- Open Source Initiative expands its role to AI and machine learning
Over the last 20 years, the OSI has been the guardian of open-source licenses, but now it will also address non-open-source licenses more and AI's role in software development.
ZDNet. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- The Future Of Autonomous Delivery Bots
The autonomous machine
space will head into many interesting places, from everyday deliveries to more complex, high-value applications.
Forbes. Friday, 23 Sep 2022.
- Book Vending Machines Added to Two Dallas ISD Schools
Two schools in the Dallas Independent School District received something cool on Wednesday -- book vending machines.
NBC. Wednesday, Sep 21 2022.
- Peloton rolls out $3,200 rower. Some people say that's "dumb."
Troubled exercise company says machine
helps with "full-body wellness." Critics say it also requires a full bank account.
CBS News. Wednesday, 21 Sep 2022.
- Here is What to Know Beyond Why International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a Trending Stock
IBM (IBM) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
Zacks. Wednesday, 21 Sep 2022.
- Peloton adds $3,195 rowing machine to fitness machine lineup
The fitness company known for its bikes introduced Peloton Row on Tuesday.
CNBC. Tuesday, 20 Sep 2022.
- Lunar tech company Intuitive Machines to go public via SPAC at near $1 billion valuation
Lunar-focused space company Intuitive Machines
announced Friday that it will go public via a SPAC, in a deal that values the venture at about $1 billion.
CNBC. Friday, 16 Sep 2022.
- Kenyan-Made Device Helps Save Premature Babies Born Amid Ukraine War
Russia's war on Ukraine has seen scores of hospitals and clinics bombed, and frequent power cuts that can turn off lifesaving machines. ...
Voice of America. Thursday, 15 Sep 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries