This Lodging news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about lodging news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How The Big Hotel And Lodging Companies Respond To These Challenges Will Determine Their Future
You've probably stayed in major hotel chains like Hyatt, Marriott or Hilton over the years. ...
Hsyndicate. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Development Briad Lodging breaks ground on N.J. Homewood Suites
Group, the hotel division of Livingston, N.J.-based The Briad Group, broke ground on a 125-room Homewood Suites by Hilton hotel in Edison, N.J., this week. ...
Hsyndicate. Monday, 12 Aug 2019.
- Little A'Le'Inn motel is 'BOOKED SOLID' for Storm Area 51 event, millions want to 'see them aliens'
Little A'Le'Inn, the closest lodging
to Area 51, the mysterious U.S. Air Force installation in Nevada, is 'booked solid' for an event promising to attract millions who want to 'see them aliens.'
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Aug 2019.
- RLJ Lodging Trust Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results
BETHESDA, Md. - RLJ Lodging
Trust Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results ...
Business Wire. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- Ashes: England's Joe Root as James Pattinson's delivery hits stumps
England captain Joe Root unbelievably survives as James Pattinson's delivery clips the stumps without dislodging the bails.
BBC News. Friday, 2 Aug 2019.
- REITs to Watch for Q2 Earnings on Aug 2: WPC, CHSP & BFS
Let's delve into the factors that will likely impact Q2 performance of W. P. Carey (WPC), Chesapeake Lodging
(CHSP) and Saul Centers (BFS).
Zacks. Thursday, 1 Aug 2019.
- Chesapeake Lodging (CHSP) Misses Q2 FFO and Revenue Estimates
(CHSP) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -6.76% and -3.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2019. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Thursday, 1 Aug 2019.
- The Best Resorts In Cabo San Lucas
Of all the many lodging
experiences Cabo offers, these are the absolute best of the best resorts at this popular Mexico beach destination.
Forbes. Sunday, 21 Jul 2019.
- Response To FTC's Inquiry: Should Franchise Rule Be Modified
Some responses to the Federal Trade Commission's request for comment as to whether the agency should revise Franchise Rule again. A large franchisor law firm says no, as does a hotel and lodging
Forbes. Friday, 19 Jul 2019.
- Michigan hotel offers free room to women seeking abortions
A hotel manager in Michigan's rural Thumb region is offering free lodging
to women who come from states that have passed tough abortion restrictions to have the procedure. ...
Yahoo. Monday, 10 Jun 2019.
- Marriott CEO on consumer confidence, the trade war impact on tourism and more
The NYU Hospitality Conference is in full swing with industry leaders discussing the impact of tariffs on tourism and lodging
among other topics. ...
CNBC. Monday, 3 Jun 2019.
- Hillary Clinton mocks Trump and Giuliani's Twitter gaffes while lodging complaint about Scrabble app
Scrabble fan Hillary Clinton appeared to be complaining that the Scrabble app's dictionary hadn't been updated yet, but took the opportunity to poke fun at the two Republicans' tweets.
Daily Mail. Monday, 27 May 2019.
- Update: At Former TWA Terminal, Your Hotel Is Now Boarding
As the TWA Hotel opens at J.F.K., airports are betting they can capture fliers at design-focused on-site lodgings.
New York Times. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Tourist duped into booking roadside shipping container on Airbnb
A British tourist in Amsterdam received a shock when he arrived at his Airbnb lodgings to discover he had booked a stay in a roadside shipping container.
Sky News. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Delaware lawmakers eye Rehoboth Beach lodging tax
DOVER, Del. (AP) - Staying at a hotel or motel in Delaware's most popular beach town could soon be a little more expensive. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries