This Limousine news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about limousines from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- NY Senate to hold hearing on limo and bus safety
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - Members of the New York state Senate are taking a close look at safety regulations for limousines and buses. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- Daimler says it has no idea how Kim Jong Un got his limos
Daimler, which makes armored limousines used by North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, says it has no idea where he got them and has no business dealings with the North.
CNBC. Friday, 26 Apr 2019.
- American flag-painted convertible Cadillac limousine was born for the Fourth of July ... parade
Stand up and salute...in the car.
Fox News. Monday, 22 Apr 2019.
- Limo company operator pleads not guilty in fatal crash
The operator of a limousine company has pleaded not guilty to 20 counts each of criminally negligent homicide and second-degree manslaughter in a crash that killed 20 people in upstate New York.
Fox News. Thursday, 11 Apr 2019.
- Limousine operator hit with 40-count indictment in crash that left 20 dead in New York last fall
Nauman Hussain, who was running Prestige Limousine when one of its vehicles was involved in the fatal October crash, was indicted by a grand jury on Friday in Schoharie County Court.
Daily Mail. Monday, 8 Apr 2019.
- Limo company operator indicted in crash that killed 20
SCHOHARIE, N.Y. (AP) - A grand jury has indicted the operator of a limousine company in a crash last fall that killed 20 people. Schoharie County District Attorney Susan Mallery announced the charges Friday against Nauman Hussain. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 5 Apr 2019.
- Millennium Hilton Bangkok Collaborates with BYD Thailand to Launch Thailand's First Electric Limousine Service
BANGKOK - Millennium Hilton Bangkok has announced its partnership with Rizen Energy, the authorised importer and distributor of BYD electric vehicles, to launch Thailand's first electric limousine service. ...
Hsyndicate. Thursday, 7 Mar 2019.
- Top German court rules Uber limousine service illegal
Germany's highest court ruled on Thursday that a defunct limousine service offered by Uber [UBER.UL] was illegal, in a setback for the U.S. ride-hailing company that has struggled to comply with the law in Europe's largest economy.
Reuters. Thursday, 13 Dec 2018.
- White-glove service for Maseratis at red-carpet event
The standard limousine wasn't good enough to chauffeur government officials and corporate executives in town for the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum this month in Papua New Guinea.
AutoNews.com. Monday, 26 Nov 2018.
- Heroic Secret Service agent reveals he will forever be haunted by JFK's assassination
Clint Hill leaped out of a car and hurled himself onto the back of the presidential limousine seconds after a bullet hit Kennedy in the neck in Dallas on November 22, 1963.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Nov 2018.
- Calls for new regulation mount as limo crash victims mourned
U.S. Sen. Chuck Schumer is calling on federal regulators to make recommendations for safety standards on stretch limousines
ABC News. Sunday, 14 Oct 2018.
- Funeral for eight victims of limo crash that killed 20
A funeral has been held for eight of the 20 people killed in a limousine crash in upstate New York.
Sky News. Sunday, 14 Oct 2018.
- 4 sisters killed in deadly limo crash to be laid to rest
Four sisters and their four family members who were among 20 people killed in a limousine crash in upstate New York last week will all be laid to rest Saturday.
ABC News. Saturday, 13 Oct 2018.
- Limo operator arrested, charged after crash killed 20
The operator of a New York limousine company has been charged with criminally negligent homicide after the deadliest accident in the United States for nearly a decade, police confirmed Thursday. ...
Yahoo. Thursday, 11 Oct 2018.
- Limo company operator charged in deadly crash walks free on bail
The operator of the company involved in the deadly limousine crash that killed 20 people in New York is free on bail after pleading not guilty Wednesday to a single count of criminally negligent homicide. ...
CBS News. Thursday, 11 Oct 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Limousine Services News Headlines and News Summaries