This Life Insurance news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about life insurance news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Do I need over-50s life insurance or can I take out any policy?
I have had a look around and seen lots of over-50s products. Is there anything that makes this kind of life insurance
better for someone over 50?
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- Protect the future of your family's finances
September is life insurance
awareness month. More than 70 million Americans need extra life insurance
for their economic security. Only 60 percent of adults have coverage. ...
CBS News. Thursday, 8 Apr 2021.
- Texas man pleads guilty in murder-for-hire plot to kill his father
A Texas man has admitted to hiring a gunman to kill his parents in order to cash in on a life insurance
policy and sell millions of dollars of their assets for his own profit, according to local reports.
Fox News. Wednesday, 7 Apr 2021.
- Is life insurance right for you?
Many people just assume they need life insurance, but that is not always the case. CBS contributor Mellody Hobson weighs life insurance
options so you can best protect your family, your finances, and yourself.
CBS News. Sunday, 4 Apr 2021.
- TX mom accused of causing 6-year-old son's drug overdose for $100,000 life insurance payout
A 25-year-old Texas mom is accused of giving her child a toxic amount of over-the-counter drugs and narcotics, prosecutors say.
ABC News. Thursday, 1 Apr 2021.
- Will Covid-19 Vaccination Disqualify You From Life Insurance? Here Are The Claims
Posts on social media platforms like Twitter are claiming that Covid-19 vaccines are "experimental" and that status can affect your life insurance
Forbes. Saturday, 13 Mar 2021.
- Man sentenced to 212 years in prison for killing his two autistic sons for life insurance
Ali Elmezayen, 45, from California, received the maximum sentence after being found guilty of mail fraud, wire fraud, aggravated identity theft and money laundering in a life insurance
Daily Mail. Thursday, 11 Mar 2021.
- Woman Initially Believed To Have Been Killed In Burglary Was Allegedly Murdered By Husband For Life Insurance Money
Told police he had come home the night his wife was killed and found her dead
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 10 Mar 2021.
- Machine Learning Can Help The Insurance Industry Throughout The Process Lifecycle
Not all insurance is alike. Life insurance and automobile insurance are not (as far as I know) the same thing. There are many similar processes, but data and numerous flows can be different. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 2 Mar 2021.
- PRI or BHF: Which Stock is Better Placed at the Moment?
Primerica (PRI) and Brighthouse Financial (BHF) are poised to grow in the promising Life insurance space. On comparative evaluation, we try to find out which one scores over the other.
Zacks. Thursday, 25 Feb 2021.
- Lincoln National (LNC) Boosts Portfolio of Long-Term Care Planning
Lincoln National (LNC) introduces a variable universal life insurance
policy in a bid to cover the qualified long-term care expenses of customers and allow their benefits to grow over time.
Zacks. Wednesday, 17 Feb 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries