This Lawn and Garden news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about lawn and garden news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Has Kate Middleton DITCHED the bouncy blow dry?
Celebrity stylist Tom Smith told FEMAIL that Kate had 'embraced a more modern looking wave', which 'had confidence about it', after she showed off looser waves at an Earthshot event at Kew Gardens.
Daily Mail. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- 3 Reasons Why Growth Investors Shouldn't Overlook Central Garden (CENT)
(CENT) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Here is Why Growth Investors Should Buy Central Garden (CENTA) Now
(CENTA) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Column: Newsom made the right decisions on fishing, 'ghost guns' and 3 other simple bills
Bills on fishing licenses, ghost guns, jaywalking, bicycle laws and gas-powered lawn
equipment were among those Newsom acted on
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Brian Laundrie's father mows the lawn 19 hours after coroner announced Gabby was strangled
Chris Laundrie, 62, was filmed trimming grass around a memorial for Gabby Petito on Wednesday morning. He was seen avoiding the caution tape, bouquets of flowers and pictures.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- California to phase out gas-powered lawn equipment
$30 million in the state's budget will be used to create a statewide incentive program to help landscaping businesses transition to zero-emission equipment.
CBS News. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Gavin Newsom regulations target toys, ketchup, lawnmowers
California Gov. Gavin Newsom, fresh off last month’s recall victory, signed a bundle of bills over the weekend that delivered a fresh layer of woke regulations to his allies on the Democratic left. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- California gas lawn mower ban: New law moves to prohibit sale of some gas-powered equipment
The bill bans the sale of gas-powered lawn
mowers and aims to curb emissions from a category of small engines on pace to produce more pollution each year than passenger vehicles.
ABC News. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Gov. Newsom Signs Law Banning Gas-Powered Lawn Tools By 2024 In California
The new law will be effective as early as 2024
Daily Caller. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Laundrie Family Removes Not-So-Welcome Gifts From Front Lawn
Brian Laundrie has been reported missing since September 17.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Detroit man, 35, beat 75-year-old employer unconscious over low pay, authorities say
Keith Demetrious Taylor, 32, had finished mowing a lawn
for a landscaper in Rochester Hills, Mich., when he became angry over his paycheck and repeatedly kicked the 75-year-old in the head, authorities said.
Fox News. Sunday, 10 Oct 2021.
- World War Two prison camp escapee celebrates 100th birthday
Operation Market Garden
pilot Ron Johnson lived on "a few biscuits" for a week after escaping.
BBC News. Sunday, 10 Oct 2021.
- California moves toward ban on gas lawnmowers and leaf blowers
California will outlaw the sale of new gas-powered lawnmowers, leaf blowers and chainsaws as early as 2024 under a new law signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom.
Los Angeles Times. Sunday, 10 Oct 2021.
- Mica: Thousands attend Mica redress protest march
Campaigners say more than 20,000 people have marched from the Garden
of Remembrance to Custom House.
BBC News. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- 'Garden of Eden' village where hyenas eat human remains and locals are left to bury the bones in Ethiopia conflict
We met an elderly man amongst the long stalks of sorghum in a valley - and a village - that local people called Alatti.
Sky News. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries