This Landscape news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about landscape and landscaping news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How This HR Technology Executive and Champion for Disadvantaged Teens Through Her Disruptive Actions
Brenda Reid left one business to channel her inner entrepreneur and lead the global HR technology landscape at PwC.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Mindset Matters: How Venture Capitalists Are Reshaping The Landscape Of Mental Health
Venture capitalists are at the vanguard of redefining the culture of mental health through the growth of young startups that see technology as a vital solution to a growing need for care.
Forbes. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts to Expand Portfolio with New Resort in Mexico's Riviera Nayarit
A tranquil respite from Mexico City's energetic pace, the 154-key Conrad Playa Mita boasts serene natural landscapes, aquamarine waters and uninhabited isles. ...
Hsyndicate. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- 3 Reasons Tomorrow's Content Landscape Is Ripe (Ripe!) for Today's Entrepreneurs
Niche video-streaming, evolving payment methods and sensitivity to censorship concerns are opening up opportunities.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Summer of Kevin Durant: How he changes NBA title odds
Kevin Durant could shift the landscape of the NBA this offseason. Will he go to the Knicks? Lakers? Here's how he shifts the odds for five likely destinations.
ESPN. Sunday, 12 May 2019.
- Fundamental challenges of living with wildfire
Wildfires can have dramatic impacts on Western landscapes and communities, but human values determine whether the changes caused by fire are desired or dreaded. ...
Science Daily. Saturday, 11 May 2019.
- Wild red deer contribute to the preservation of open landscapes
Similar to farm animals such as cattle or sheep, wild red deer grazing in open landscapes can also contribute to the conservation of protected habitats.
Science Daily. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- Three Innovators Changing The Education Landscape Today
The U.S. education system is still stuck in the 20th century, but innovators like Mashea Ashton, Kevin Chavous and Hadi Partovi are working hard to fix our schools and help students access new opportunities.
Forbes. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- Jumeirah Al Wathba Desert Resort and Spa, a new wellness retreat in Abu Dhabi
Set deep within the mesmerising desert landscape of Abu Dhabi, the Talise Spa at the brand new Jumeirah Al Wathba Desert Resort and Spa is a hallmark intimate destination offering a sense of wellbeing and tranquillity. ...
Hsyndicate. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- If you're invested in global ETFs, get ready for more China exposure
Mainland China is becoming an increasingly important part of the emerging market landscape at MSCI, the indexing company's chief says.
CNBC. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
- Kids' TV lacks gender balance and diversity, new study suggests
A new study is painting a negative picture of the kids' TV landscape, but some content creators are making a point of increasing diversity in their programs.
CBC News. Saturday, 4 May 2019.
- Voter signup groups say Tennessee penalties change landscape
Voter registration groups and civil rights advocates say the penalties created by a new Tennessee law could force them to rethink efforts to persuade minorities and college students to become civically engaged
ABC News. Friday, 3 May 2019.
- Preventing 2020 Campaign Cyberattacks Not Easy or Cheap
While candidates were focused on campaigning in 2016, Russians were carrying out a devastating cyber operation that changed the landscape of American politics, with aftershocks continuing well into Donald Trump's presidency.
Newsmax. Friday, 3 May 2019.
- Les Murray: 'Subhuman redneck' and great Australian poet
Les Murray's rich poetry defined Australia's landscape and captured its unique vernacular for all time.
BBC News. Friday, 3 May 2019.
- The challenges Democratic candidates face in 2020
CBS News' Ed O'Keefe spoke with Major Garrett about the 2020 political landscape on this week's episode of "The Takeout" podcast
CBS News. Friday, 3 May 2019.
Beautiful hilly landscape
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries