This Landscape news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about landscape and landscaping news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How Hedges Became the Unofficial Emblem of Great Britain
A shear celebration of the ubiquitous boxy bushes that have defined the British landscape
since the Bronze Age
Smithsonian. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- SiteOne Landscape (SITE) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Next Week's Release
(SITE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Top English clubs in bombshell talks to join European Premier League
Liverpool and Manchester United are in talks about a bombshell plot involving Europe's biggest football clubs to join a new FIFA-backed tournament that would reshape the sport's global landscape
Sky News. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Heriot wind farm development appeal rejected
A reporter concludes a proposed wind farm "fails to respect" the character of the Borders landscape
BBC News. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Feast your eyes on the winning shots for the 2020 Landscape Photographer of the Year competition
The splendour of Britain has been captured in breathtaking fashion for the 13th time - by the winning entries to the 13th Landscape
Photographer of the Year competition.
Daily Mail. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Channel 4 privatisation 'on the table' says culture secretary
The culture secretary is planning a review of "the future landscape
of public service broadcasting".
BBC News. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- How To Navigate The Complex Global Business Landscape, Now And Post-Pandemic
COVID-19 has added a new layer of complexity for businesses across the world. ....
Forbes. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- The mountains of Pluto are snowcapped, but not for the same reasons as on Earth
In 2015, the New Horizons space probe discovered spectacular snowcapped mountains on Pluto, which are strikingly similar to mountains on Earth. Such a landscape
had never before been observed elsewhere in the Solar System. ...
Science Daily. Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020.
- Aflac (AFL) Drops 28% YTD: Will It Make a Comeback Soon?
Aflac (AFL) struggles with a weak operating landscape
and business inconsistencies in the Japan segment.
Zacks. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
- A home with its own pub for sale in Buckinghamshire
There is a hidden landscaped garden at the rear of this property that houses its own pub and an elaborate pub garden - a perfect way to dodge that 10pm curfew.
Daily Mail. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
- UFC bantamweights: How Saturday can shift the landscape of one of the most loaded divisions
With fresh faces emerging, the UFC's 135-pound division is high on intrigue. Saturday's main event between Marlon Moraes and Cory Sandhagen will only add to it.
ESPN. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- These three themes are driving the ETF industry in a volatile year, says head of iShares Americas
Fixed income ETFs, sustainable investing and risk balancing have all become popular in 2020 as investors fielded a difficult market landscape, says Armando Senra, BlackRock's head of iShares Americas.
CNBC. Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020.
- 'Pretty compelling': UK stocks at valuations not seen since 2008, analyst says
U.K. stocks are "really cheap" and are a "pretty compelling" buy right now but Brexit is complicating the investment landscape
in Britain, an investment analyst told CNBC.
CNBC. Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020.
- Division Series: Faces Are Familiar, but the Landscape Has Changed
All four series feature division rivals facing off, but the packed schedule means regular-season tactics might not cut it.
New York Times. Sunday, 4 Oct 2020.
- Bright light bars big-eyed birds from human-altered landscapes
New research shows the glaring light in human-altered landscapes, such as livestock pastures and crop fields, can act as a barrier to big-eyed birds, potentially contributing to their decline.
Science Daily. Thursday, 1 Oct 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries