This Landscape news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about landscape and landscaping news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Shaholly Ayers On Savage X Fenty: A More Inclusive Fashion And Advertising Landscape
Shaholly Ayers, model and inclusion advocate, has been featured in the self-made billionaire's, Rhianna's Vol. 3 Fenty X Savage fashion show on Amazon Prime. Ayers is a congenital amputee and made history ...
Forbes. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- What Small Business Can Learn From Technological Advances Reshaping The Retail Landscape
Many ideas and technologies that seemed futuristic suddenly launched, causing retailers to switch from wondering whether or not they should adopt them to asking when and how.
Forbes. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- California to phase out gas-powered lawn equipment
$30 million in the state's budget will be used to create a statewide incentive program to help landscaping
businesses transition to zero-emission equipment.
CBS News. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Here's Why It is Wise to Retain Equinix (EQIX) Stock for Now
Equinix (EQIX) is likely to benefit from the increasing data-center demand though a competitive landscape
and growing debt burden are concerns.
Zacks. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- WATCH: Northern Utah covered in autumn leaves
A stunning blanket of autumn leaves covered the landscape
in northern Utah as captured in drone footage.
ABC News. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- 'Out of stock' items plague grocery delivery services. Personal shoppers at Target's Shipt aim to fix that
In a crowded delivery landscape, Shipt uses customer relationships to retain consumers and the gig workers who shop for them, and ultimately, to increase sales.
CNBC. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- This Interactive Map Lets Users Explore England's Hidden Archaeological Landscape
A new online tool draws on more than 500,000 aerial photographs taken over the past 30 years
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- In a Rocky Israeli Crater, Scientists Simulate Life on Mars
From the door of the expedition base, a few small steps to the left an autonomous rover passes by. A few giant leaps to the right is an array of solar panels. The landscape
is rocky, hilly, tinged with red. ...
Voice of America. Sunday, 10 Oct 2021.
- Detroit man, 35, beat 75-year-old employer unconscious over low pay, authorities say
Keith Demetrious Taylor, 32, had finished mowing a lawn for a landscaper in Rochester Hills, Mich., when he became angry over his paycheck and repeatedly kicked the 75-year-old in the head, authorities said.
Fox News. Sunday, 10 Oct 2021.
- Hockney's 300 feet of spring! Artist David creates 220 landscape pictures on his iPad
'A Year in Normandie' features a 298ft-long frieze made up of some of the 220 landscape
pictures David Hockney created last year from his Normandy farmhouse.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 9 Oct 2021.
- Morocco holidays: The cool beach town of Taghazout Bay was once a rundown fishing village
Taghazout Bay has been popular with surfers since the Sixties, and the easy-going vibe extends to the bay's flurry of new hotels. 'Spectacular landscapes are all around,' Tamara Hinson reveals.
Daily Mail. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Here's Why You Should Bet on Interpublic Group (IPG) Stock
Interpublic (IPG) continues to invest in technology and internationalize its digital specialist agencies to keep pace with the rapidly evolving media landscape
Zacks. Thursday, 7 Oct 2021.
- 3 tips for setting your 2022 multifamily marketing plan
The rental landscape
has shifted, to say the least, over the past two years. ...
Inman. Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021.
- An Erotica Pioneer Goes From Hero to Villain for Dozens of Authors
In the constantly evolving romance landscape, Blushing Books has long occupied a specific niche: spanking erotica. Now some of its most successful writers just want their books back.
New York Times. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
- Scholars Spent a Year Scrutinizing America's Monuments. Here's What They Learned
A major audit of nearly 50,000 monuments reveals the historical figures, themes and myths that dominate the nation's commemorative landscape
Smithsonian. Friday, 1 Oct 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries