This Laboratory news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about laboratory and laboratories news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- New 3D-printed technology lowers cost of common medical test
A desire for a simpler, cheaper way to do common laboratory tests for medical diagnoses and to avoid 'washing the dishes' led researchers to develop a new technology that reduces cost and time. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- After Grim Deaths In The Borderlands, An Effort To Find Out Who Migrants Were
More than 200 migrants die attempting to cross the Southwest border each year. Slowly, scientists at a Texas laboratory are seeking the story of their bones.
NPR. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Dolby Cinema Debuts in Germany, Extends European Footprint
Dolby Laboratories (DLB) is likely to open more sites for the public in the near future to boost its presence in Europe.
Zacks. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Researchers find widely 'inconsistent' use of antibodies in lab experiments
Scientists say they have affirmed widespread inconsistencies in the use of a common laboratory procedure called immunohistochemical staining, and say the variations are making many laboratory experiments unreliable.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- CBD testing reveals dangerous substances in...
A North Carolina laboratory is finding dangerous substances in some CBD products.
Fox News. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- 'Booby-trapped' boat sinks as police raid floating meth lab
A police raid on a cargo ship being used as a drugs laboratory was nearly scuppered after the boat was deliberately sunk in order to destroy evidence.
Sky News. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Mettler-Toledo (MTD) Earnings & Revenues Top Estimates in Q1
Mettler-Toledo (MTD) first-quarter 2019 results benefit from well-performing Laboratory and Industrial product lines.
Zacks. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- New Oak Ridge facility for computing, quantum information
OAK RIDGE, Tenn. (AP) - U.S. Energy Secretary Rick Perry has helped break ground on a new research facility at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- Jeff Landry, Louisiana Republicans' Obamacare replacement wins Democrat support
If the states are the laboratories of democracy, then the Republican Party has an Obamacare alternative in a test tube wending its way toward the governor's desk in Louisiana. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
- Regulators: Los Alamos lab nuclear safety effort falls short
Federal regulators say Los Alamos National Laboratory has not ensured sufficient nuclear safety
ABC News. Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019.
- World Anti-Doping Agency retrieves 2,262 samples from Russian lab
A World Anti-Doping Agency team has successfully retrieved 2,262 samples from the Russian Anti-Doping Agency's (Rusada) laboratory in Moscow.
BBC News. Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019.
- Ohio UAS Center, Air Force Research Laboratory to Test Groundbreaking Aviation Technology
SPRINGFIELD, Ohio - Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, Lt. ... ...
Business Wire. Friday, 26 Apr 2019.
- Doping: Lab director hits back at ex-WADA head over testing criticism
The director of a top Belgian laboratory has criticized former World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) head David Howman for suggesting drug testing was stuck in the 1970s and needed to be more innovative.
Reuters. Tuesday, 23 Apr 2019.
- Ground-breaking experiment could reveal whether insomnia raises your risk of Alzheimer's
The Mail on Sunday has been granted exclusive access inside a cutting-edge sleep laboratory at the University of East Anglia (UEA). And Eve Simmons is invited to take the test.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 20 Apr 2019.
- Apple unveils new lab that uses 'Daisy' robots to rip apart 1.2 MILLION dead iPhones per year
By Stephen NellisApril 18 (Reuters) - Apple Inc is notorious for keeping what happens in its laboratories a closely guarded secret. But the iPhone ...
Daily Mail. Thursday, 18 Apr 2019.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries