This Laboratory news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about laboratory and laboratories news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Health: Lab-grown human muscle shows that exercising can prevent chronic inflammation
Researchers from Duke University in the US developed a platform to allow them to grow their own human muscles in the laboratory
and explore how inflammation affects muscle tissue.
Daily Mail. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- What's in Store for Core Laboratories (CLB) in Q4 Earnings?
Core Laboratories' (CLB) cost-saving measures are expected to have driven fourth-quarter earnings and cash flows higher.
Zacks. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Gene-editing 'scissor' tool may also be a 'dimmer switch'
In a series of experiments with laboratory-cultured bacteria, scientists have found evidence that there is a second role for the widely used gene-cutting system CRISPR-Cas9 -- as a genetic dimmer switch for CRISPR-Cas9 genes.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- MAIL ON SUNDAY COMMENT: The world needs to know exactly what happened in Wuhan
MOS COMMENT: The mystery of Wuhan - did the Covid-19 outbreak originate in a state laboratory
there? - has now reached a new level. Mike Pompeo has added his voice.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 17 Jan 2021.
- CDMX bet on hospitalization at home
They will provide oxygen and pressure and temperature measurement equipment, as well as permanent medical monitoring and laboratory
Entrepreneur. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Zacks.com featured highlights include: IDEXX Laboratories, AGCO, D.R. Horton and MSCI
Zacks.com featured highlights include: IDEXX Laboratories, AGCO, D.R. Horton and MSCI
Zacks. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Enhanced oral uptake of exosomes opens cell therapy alternative
Cell-derived exosomes are effective in treating disease when mixed with the dominant protein in breast milk and given orally, a new study of laboratory
mice shows. ...
Science Daily. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- McIntosh Laboratory To Provide Premium Audio For 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L
The new Grand Cherokee will be the first production Jeep to feature a McIntosh audio system starting in spring 2021
Forbes. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
- Did Coronavirus Come From A Lab? Ten Key Takeaways From A Shocking New Report
'Can you rule out a laboratory
escape? Probably not'
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
- Pfizer Pharmaceutical, AstraZeneca and Amazon to Build New Innovation Laboratory in Israel
The Innovation Lab will have a budget of 10 million dollars, will be located in the Rehovot Science Park and will begin operations in 2021. The partners will include the pharmaceutical companies Teva and Merck, as well as the Biotech Fund.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 28 Dec 2020.
- Are We Ready To Make The Change To Lab-Produced Foods?
Recent successes in creating meat in laboratories
point to a not-too-distant future where any number of foodstuffs will be available without the need to farm, transport and slaughter animals.
Forbes. Sunday, 27 Dec 2020.
- The Bishop's Gambit: What's Behind The FSB's Case Against A Russian Orthodox Clergyman?
In March, Russian online media were full of salacious stories about how the FSB raided the St. Petersburg apartment of a Russian Orthodox bishop and discovered a laboratory
for making drugs. ...
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 16 Dec 2020.
- Lab-grown meat to go on sale for first time after landmark approval
Meat produced in a laboratory
instead of coming from slaughtered animals has been approved for sale for the first time.
Sky News. Wednesday, 2 Dec 2020.
- Russian spacewalk prepares station for new module
The space station's Russian Pirs docking compartment will be replaced by a laboratory
CBS News. Wednesday, 18 Nov 2020.
- New study suggests mouthwash may quickly kill the coronavirus in human saliva
Commonly-used mouthwashes are able to kill the coronavirus within 30 seconds of exposure in laboratory
conditions, a new study from scientists in the U.K. has found.
CNBC. Tuesday, 17 Nov 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries