This Keyboard news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about keyboards from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Redragon K557 RGB Backlit Waterproof Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Blue Switches, Anti-ghosting 104 Keys - CNET
Redragon K557 RGB Backlit Waterproof Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Blue Switches, Anti-ghosting 104 Keys
CNET. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Logitech G910 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - CNET
Logitech G910 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
CNET. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Lenovo Yoga Book C930 review: Is going keyless just crazy?
We love the Lenovo Yoga Book C930 for its boldness in removing a traditional keyboard. It does things differently and we respect that. But, sadly,
Pocket Lint. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- For Mom's travels, a meditation coach, a keyboard, a wallet and a charger
If you need to carry your wallet and your phone, choose the phone and this add-on to do both. Take your phone charger on a keychain and turn your iPad into a laptop. And to top it off, a meditation head band to keep your calm.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- Vivaldi and Razer decide to hook together web site and keyboard colours
Latest browser gimmick purportedly makes browsing "thrilling and immersive".
ZDNet. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- Jimmy Herring Announces New Band and Tour
The 5 of 7 finds Herring joined by bassist Kevin Scott, drummer Darren Stanley, longtime collaborator Matt Slocum on keyboards, and vocalist and guitarist Rick Lollar.
Premier Guitar. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- iPhone update could change the way you text forever with new 'swipe' keyboard
Apple may be adding a new swipe-to-type function for iPhone keyboards in the next big update.
Fox News. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- Senior SNP figures call for end to online abuse
Senior politicians call for action against "anonymous keyboard warriors" who troll political opponents.
BBC News. Sunday, 5 May 2019.
- Logitech fourth-quarter profit rises 22 percent
Logitech International SA said keyboards and mice for players of multiplayer online games like Fortnite had surged as the peripherals maker on Tuesday reported a 22 percent increase in profit during its fourth quarter.
Reuters. Monday, 29 Apr 2019.
- Will keyboards be obsolete soon, as voice tech takes over?
Is voice technology signalling the death of the keyboard? Consumers seem to think this legacy tech is on its way out.
ZDNet. Monday, 29 Apr 2019.
- Why Is Tim Cook Hiding His Fix For The Embarrassing MacBook Problems
While it is not a complete eradication of the problem, the news that Apple will be prioritising repairs to MacBook butterfly keyboards is welcome. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 25 Apr 2019.
- How did the qwerty keyboard become so popular?
It's not the best layout, so why do most of us still use it?
BBC News. Tuesday, 23 Apr 2019.
- Keyboards will be gone in five years and voice tech is 'the opportunity of a decade,' investor says
Voice-enabled tech will end the need for keyboards within five years, a venture capitalist with a track record for successful bets says.
CNBC. Thursday, 18 Apr 2019.
- Acer Predator Helios 700 initial review: Gaming beast boasts sliding keyboard
In the world of gaming laptops it's one thing to have power, it's quite another to have a unique sales point. The Acer Predator Helios - announced at the
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 11 Apr 2019.
- From Buddy Holly to Lady Gaga, the Met's New 'Play It Loud' Exhibit Features the Instruments of Rock and Roll Greats
The show includes more than 130 guitars, drum kits and keyboards, as well as vintage costumes, posters and concert footage
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 3 Apr 2019.
Typing on a computer keyboard
Related Directory Page(s)
Keyboard Instruments News Headlines and News Summaries