This Jewelry news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about jewelry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 35 Years Of Jewelry Design By Dinny Hall
Dinny Hall discusses 35 years of jewels and her eponymous brand.
Forbes. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Woman tied up, robbed while leaving jewelry store on Southwest Side, police say
A 69-year-old jewelry
store worker was bound at the hands and held at gunpoint while three men robbed her on the Southwest Side Wednesday, police said.
ABC News. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Fossil Dull on Weak Traditional Watch Sales: Can it Recover?
Weak traditional watch, leather and jewelry
businesses are hurting Fossil's (FOSL) performance. However, expansion in wearables unit bodes well.
Zacks. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Tiffany & Company transported 114,000 pieces of jewelry in an elaborate secret move
Tiffany & Company moved millions of dollars worth of sparkling diamond jewelry
from its landmark Fifth Avenue New York flagship store on Sunday to its new temporary location.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 15 Jan 2020.
- New Lagos Jewelry Collection Is A Father-Daughter Collaboration
The collection was conceived by brand stylist, Kate Shares Lagos, the daughter of Steven Lagos, the founder and creative director of Lagos.
Forbes. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- How These Co-Founders Turned a College Surfing Trip Into a Popular Business
Pura Vida's eclectic, artisan-made jewelry
found a receptive audience through its network of campus representatives.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 13 Jan 2020.
- Chicago man charged with stealing $50K worth of diamonds from Gurnee jewelry store
A Chicago man is accused of stealing $50,000 worth of diamonds from a Gurnee jewelry
ABC News. Saturday, 11 Jan 2020.
- Diamond industry wants women to buy their own rings
Thanks to a downturn in sales for so-called "commitment" jewelry, diamond producers are ridding ads of proposals
CBS News. Thursday, 26 Dec 2019.
- Burglar Hits 3 Jewelry Stores in North Texas
Police in Arlington and Mansfield are working to find the person who broke into two different jewelry
stores and attempted to break into a third. The first incident happened on Saturday, Dec. ...
NBC. Monday, Dec 23 2019.
- Fossil (FOSL) Down More Than 50% YTD: Any Scope for Revival?
Fossil (FOSL) hurts from sluggishness in watches, leather and jewelry
businesses. Adverse impacts from currency fluctuations, tariffs and business exits are other headwinds.
Zacks. Thursday, 19 Dec 2019.
- Archaeologists find Bronze Age tombs lined with gold
Archaeologists have discovered two Bronze Age tombs containing a trove of engraved jewelry
and artifacts that promise to unlock secrets about life in ancient Greece.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 17 Dec 2019.
- Formula 1 heiress robbed of jewelry worth $66 million in London raid
London police are investigating the theft of a large cache of "high-value jewelry" reported stolen from the palatial home of heiress Tamara Ecclestone
CBS News. Monday, 16 Dec 2019.
- Palace orders Meghan Markle's jewelry designer friend to remove 'damaging' photos of the Duchess
California -based jewellery designer Jennifer Meyer has attracted customers by saying the Duchess of Sussex 'can't get enough' of her pieces, which include necklaces and rings.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 10 Dec 2019.
- Kenya Arrests Gold-loving Nairobi Governor on Suspicion of Corruption
Sonko was elected in 2017 after years of news splashes featuring his flamboyant lifestyle and flashy fashion, complete with ubiquitous chunky gold jewelry
Voice of America. Friday, 6 Dec 2019.
- Days After the Brazen Green Vault Heist, Another German Museum Is Targeted by Thieves
Burglars stole jewelry
and historic artifacts from the Stasi Museum in Berlin
Smithsonian. Thursday, 5 Dec 2019.
Jewelry News Headlines and News Summaries