This Jewelry news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about jewelry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Ivana Trump, 72, rocks denim jumpsuit with VERY vibrant jewelry for solo New York outing
The former wife of Donald Trump was pictured enjoying a stroll on New York's Upper East Side on Wednesday.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Moment 'gang member' is arrested after police shoot-out with 'Own Every Dollar' jewelry robbers
Wilson Mendez, 19, was taken into custody near Madison Square Park on Monday. Police say he is a member of the violent gang dubbed Own Every Dollar who have targeted wealthy diners.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Al Capone favorite gun, other auction items go for at least $3M
Among the items up for auction was a bear-shaped humidor as well as diamond jewelry
and some family photographs. The most popular item proved to be Capone's favorite Colt .45-caliber semi-automatic pistol, which went for $860,000.
ABC News. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Al Capone's favorite pistol, jewelry, furniture to be auctioned off
Nearly 75 years after Al Capone's death, the mobster's granddaughters are putting some of his most prized possessions up for auction. Lee Cowan has the details.
CBS News. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- Alexis Bittar Is Back: The Jeweler Buys His Namesake Brand And Opens New Stores
The Lucite jewelry
king owns his name and label once again.
Forbes. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- More Lab-Grown Diamond Jewelry In Stores And A 2022 Wedding Boom Is Formula For Explosive Growth
Some 2.5 million couples will get married next year, a record number, driving unprecedented demand for diamond engagement rings. ...
Forbes. Sunday, 3 Oct 2021.
- 'Squad' member Cori Bush's jewelry, dresses from constituents raise ethics 'red flags,' watchdog says
Gifts Rep. Cori Bush receives from her constituents raises red flags with ethics rules, a watchdog told Fox News.
Fox News. Wednesday, 29 Sep 2021.
- Are These Snail Shells the World's Oldest Known Beads?
Found in a Moroccan cave, the prehistoric jewelry
dates to between 142,000 and 150,000 years ago
Smithsonian. Monday, 27 Sep 2021.
- Amnesiac woman found bloodied and with no ID in Croatia was once a Hollywood jewelry designer
An amnesiac woman who was found bloodied and disoriented on a remote part of Croatia earlier this month was identified this week as a former Los Angeles jewelry
designer whose pieces were worn by the rich and famous, according to reports.
Fox News. Thursday, 23 Sep 2021.
- 3D Systems (DDD) Launches Wax Material for Jewelry Design
3D Systems' (DDD) latest VisiJet Wax Jewel Red material will address the needs of jewelry
manufacturers to design and produce more complex patterns that include fusion and stone-setting designs.
Zacks. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
- Amateur Treasure Hunter Discovers Trove of Sixth-Century Gold Jewelry
Found in Denmark, most of the 22 objects are bracteates, or medallions inscribed with mystical symbols
Smithsonian. Friday, 10 Sep 2021.
- Armed Thieves Steal Jewels From Bulgari Store in Paris
A suspect is in custody after seven robbers made off with jewelry
with an estimated value of millions from the luxury jewelry
store in central Paris.
New York Times. Wednesday, 8 Sep 2021.
- Cartier Joins the Sponsors of the Venice Film Festival
As part of the agreement, the Paris high jewelry
house will present an annual award, with the first going to the director Ridley Scott.
New York Times. Wednesday, 25 Aug 2021.
- Tiffany ad features Basquiat painting long out of view
campaign features powerhouse music industry couple with a 1982 work purchased by the luxury jeweler.
CBS News. Tuesday, 24 Aug 2021.
- Blackmarzian features Afro-futuristic jewelry from innovative artist
Qil Jones of Philadelphia is a Metal Bender, self-described Machine Witch and the creator of Blackmarzian.
ABC News. Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021.
Jewelry News Headlines and News Summaries