This Jewelry news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about jewelry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- World's largest jewelry maker will no longer use mined diamonds
For the world's largest jewelry
maker, diamonds made in a laboratory are forever.
CBS News. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Lab-Grown Diamonds Gain Even More Credibility As Pandora And Diamond Foundry Ditch Mined Gems
Pandora announces the launch of a lab-grown diamond jewelry
collection, following news that Diamond Foundry secured a $200 million investment to ramp up LGD production. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- How Vanessa Bellan's Haitian-Italian Upbringing Influences Her Genderless Jewelry
Growing up an only child and the oldest of 22 cousins, Vanessa Bellan, V. Bellan jewelry
designer, understood family values through her Caribbean culture as the core to success and happiness.
Forbes. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Mapmaker discovers trove of Bronze Age jewelry in western Sweden
Archaeologists believe the necklace, ring, pins and other jewelry
belonged to a woman of high social standing and were intentionally placed in a forest as an offering to the gods.
Daily Mail. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- 'To God be the glory': NC couple finds missing jewelry in landfill with help of sanitation crew
"I just want people to remember there are a lot of good people on this Earth who are willing to help...and God is good!"
ABC News. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Celebrity Jewelry Designer and Artist ONCH Goes Digital With NFT Release
The artist's NFT launch is just the beginning.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 23 Apr 2021.
- Armed men rob Kim Kardashian West in Paris
Police in Paris are searching for the assailants behind a daring gunpoint robbery of more than $10 million in jewelry
CBS News. Thursday, 22 Apr 2021.
- 17th-Century Gold Mourning Ring May Be Linked to Executed English Aristocrat
A piece of jewelry
found on the Isle of Man may honor James Stanley, 7th Earl of Derby, who was beheaded in 1651
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 21 Apr 2021.
- If You Could Use A Little Sparkle, These Discounted Swarovski Jewelry Pieces Have You Covered
Whether you’re looking for the perfect anniversary gift for that special woman in your life or are simply wanting to treat yourself, Swarovski crystals are always a great way to go. ...
Daily Caller. Saturday, 17 Apr 2021.
- The Simple Way to Untangle Jewelry Chains
You can make untangling stubborn necklace chain knots a little easier using a couple of items you may already have at home.
Mental Floss. Friday, 16 Apr 2021.
- Disney updates park dress code on hair and jewelry, allows workers to uncover tattoos
A new initiative within Disney's parks division will finally allow cast members to show off tattoos and style themselves in costumes that are gender inclusive.
CNBC. Tuesday, 13 Apr 2021.
- Trove of Treasures, From Gold Skull Ring to Tudor Coins, Unearthed in Wales
The macabre jewelry
is a unique example of "memento mori" art, which aimed to remind viewers of their mortality
Smithsonian. Monday, 12 Apr 2021.
- NBA legend Shaq surprises stranger by paying for his ENGAGEMENT RING
NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal surprised a young man by paying for his engagement ring in an Atlanta jewelry
store on Monday. The generous moment was posted to Instagram.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Apr 2021.
- Designer turns hobby into best-selling jewelry brand
This Texas jewelry
designer went from running a small shop on Etsy to creating a global business!
ABC News. Thursday, 25 Mar 2021.
- Signet CEO cautious about jewelry sales later this year as Covid vaccines, travel pick up
The resumption of travel and entertainment spending could have a negative impact on jewelry
sales later this year, Signet CEO Gina Drosos told CNBC.
CNBC. Thursday, 18 Mar 2021.
Jewelry News Headlines and News Summaries