This Jewelry news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about jewelry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Zap Germs On Your Phone, Jewelry, & More With This UV Light Sterilization Case
And, it's on sale right now.
Daily Caller. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Amazon pulls Washington Redskins merchandise from its site amid calls for the team to change its name
Amazon said it would pull a variety of products featuring the Washington team, including jerseys, t-shirts and jewelry
CNBC. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- 4 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Rebuild Stronger Businesses Post COVID-19
Marketing expert and CEO of Tola Marketing +Creative, Cassandra Shuck has been building businesses in the face of adversity since her first jewelry
company at the age of 7. Here are her tips on building a stronger business post COVID-19.
Forbes. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- Wisconsin Man Who Allegedly Ripped Down Statue Of Abolitionist Is Also Charged With Looting A Jewelry Store
Kelsey D Nelson was arrested on both charges on Friday
Daily Caller. Saturday, 27 Jun 2020.
- Lost luggage? Shop that sells unclaimed baggage launches online store
From laptops to jewelry: the giant store in Alabama that sells lost luggage is now offering unclaimed items for purchase online at a steep discount.
ABC News. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- Dallas Police Request Public's Assistance in Identifying Jewelry Thieves Caught on Camera
The Dallas Police department is asking for the public's assistance in identifying three suspects who stole jewelry
from a Dallas store last month.
NBC. Wednesday, Jun 24 2020.
- What rich people are buying during coronavirus. Hint: It's not toilet paper
Bored at home during the pandemic, the country's wealthy have been on the hunt for new jewelry
to bring them some cheer.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 16 Jun 2020.
- India seizes $180M in jewels from fugitive diamond merchants
NEW DELHI (AP) - Indian authorities have seized diamonds, pearls and silver jewelry
worth millions of dollars as part of an investigation of a fugitive diamond merchant who is being held in London while fighting his extradition. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 11 Jun 2020.
- Direct-To-Consumer Jewelry Brands See Spike In Sales During Pandemic
New data shows that jewelry
has been one of the hardest-hit retail industries during the pandemic. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 10 Jun 2020.
- Two armed men impersonating NYPD cops 'rob jewelry store'
Ismael Igartua, of Queens, and Jose Rodriguez, of The Bronx, both aged 59, have been charged in federal court with robbing a jewelry
store on 92nd Street at gunpoint on Saturday.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020.
- Two Men Are Accused of Posing as New York Police Officers in Armed Robbery
Prosecutors said that the men, wearing bulletproof vests, medical masks and gloves, robbed a Manhattan jewelry
store of $150,000 in valuables.
New York Times. Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020.
- Tiffany says same-store sales fell 44%, LVMH deal clearing regulatory hurdles
The U.S. jewelry
maker said Tuesday in an earnings release that its same-store sales were down about 44% in the fiscal first quarter, but said demand has picked up again in China.
CNBC. Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020.
- Factbox: Why Tiffany's debt obligations matter for its sale to LVMH
chain Tiffany & Co said on Tuesday that it amended some of the terms of its debt to give it financial breathing space, as it seeks to ensure that its $16.2 billion sale to French luxury goods giant LVMH is completed.
Reuters. Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020.
- 2 men pose as cops, steal more than $150,000 in brazen daytime jewelry store heist
Two men who posed as NYPD officers and robbed a New York City jewelry
store in a brazen daytime heist have been arrested.
ABC News. Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020.
- Suspects posing as cops rob Manhattan jewelry store of $150K before capture: report
Two suspects robbed a jewelry
store of more than $150,000 in a broad-daylight heist over the weekend while impersonating NYPD cops amid George Floyd protests raging in the city, federal prosecutors said Monday.
Fox News. Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020.
Jewelry News Headlines and News Summaries