This Jewelry news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about jewelry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Jewelry store owner fights off four would-be thieves who attacked him with a SLEDGEHAMMER
Santa Monica Police say that the attempted robbery occurred at 2.35pm Thursday at the Heist Jewelry
store in Santa Monica. Three of the four suspects arrested were said to be minors.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Aug 2019.
- Video shows Santa Monica jewelry store manager fight off would-be robbers armed with sledgehammers
NOT TODAY! Surveillance video shows the intense moments in a SoCal jewelry
store when the manager threw out a suspect armed with a sledgehammer. ...
ABC News. Saturday, 17 Aug 2019.
- Anna Hu's 100-Carat Yellow Diamond Necklace Could Fetch $6.2 Million At Sotheby's Hong Kong
The Dunhuang Pipa Necklace set with a 100.02-carat fancy intense yellow diamond is one five new jewels by contemporary high jewelry
artist, Anna Hu, being offered at Sotheby's Hong Kong Magnificent Jewels and Jadeite sale on October 7
Forbes. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Half-million dollars worth of jewelry and electronics was 'stolen from A-Rod's car'
An estimated half-million dollars worth of jewelry
and electronics was reportedly stolen from Alex 'A-Rod' Rodriguez's rental car while he was in San Francisco on Sunday.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Man gets 2 years for swapping fake diamonds for real ones
A federal judge in Michigan has sentenced a man to two years in prison for swapping fake diamonds for real ones at jewelry
stores in several states.
ABC News. Sunday, 11 Aug 2019.
- The Jewelry Brand Helping Youths From African Slums
When Umutoni Thuku-Benzinge was a teenager, she used to sell Kenyan jewelry
to her friends and family after she'd returned from her summer holidays on the African continent.
Forbes. Friday, 9 Aug 2019.
- Weak Units Dim Prospects for Fossil's (FOSL) Q2 Earnings
Fossil's (FOSL) Q2 results are likely to be hurt by weakness in traditional watch, leather and jewelry
Zacks. Tuesday, 6 Aug 2019.
- #SomethingGood: Jewelry Line Funds Passion Projects
Women love jewelry, and there can be added value when the jewelry
comes with a story. That's the case with a brand, called Go Rings. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News This story uses functionality that may not work in our app. ...
NBC. Friday, 26 Jul 2019.
- Mesquite Man Honors Native American Heritage Through Jewelry
A North Texas artist pours his heart into making traditional Native American jewelry
. His efforts as an artist are meant to honor his family's heritage. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
NBC. Saturday, 20 Jul 2019.
- Fossil (FOSL) Down More Than 59% in a Year: Can It Recover?
Weak traditional watch, leather and jewelry
businesses are hurting Fossil's (FOSL) performance. However, steady expansion in wearables unit and robust e-commerce sales bode well.
Zacks. Thursday, 18 Jul 2019.
- The Emotional Moment That Sparked a Winning Business Idea for This Entrepreneur
Everence co-founder and CEO Patrick Duffy details the growth of his tattoo and jewelry
business from idea to final product.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 5 Jul 2019.
- Japanese Collector Returns Cambodian Artifacts
The 85 artifacts are mostly small bronze items and include statues of Buddha and the Hindu god Shiva, plus jars, ceramics and jewelry
Voice of America. Friday, 5 Jul 2019.
- Vera Bradley acquires a majority stake in online jewelry store Pura Vida Bracelets
Vera Bradley announces it has agreed to pay $75 million to buy a majority stake in Creative Genius, the owner of Pura Vida Bracelets.
CNBC. Thursday, 20 Jun 2019.
- Sheriff: Store wouldn't let deputy wearing gun pick up ring
A North Carolina sheriff says a jewelry
store would not allow one of his deputies to pick up an engagement ring because he was wearing his service weapon.
Fox News. Wednesday, 5 Jun 2019.
- Jewelry Store Turns Away Uniformed Deputy Over Service Weapon
'The deputy left the store, without the ring he had purchased'
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 5 Jun 2019.
Jewelry News Headlines and News Summaries