This Jewelry news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about jewelry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Three Sustainable Fine Jewelry Brands That Should Be On Your Radar
Looking to wear more sustainable jewelry? I rounded up three fine jewelry
brands that should definitely be on your radar (and they all happen to be New York-based).
Forbes. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Why Kamala Harris' Pearls Have a Special Significance
The vice president-elect's ties to her sorority, Alpha Kappa Alpha, run deep, and her jewelry
lets that shine
Smithsonian. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Signet's move into selling jewelry online yields strong holiday results, CEO says
"Our team has done an amazing job bringing new technology so that we can unlock the selling of jewelry
online," Signet CEO Virginia Drosos said.
CNBC. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Dutch Sisters Create Jewels Inspired By Indian Culture
Van Gelder Indian Jewelry
is one of those businesses that at first glance defy logic. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- This Company Is Keeping Hundreds of Ugandan Women Employed During Covid
The CEO of a jewelry
company discusses how her brand has stayed true to its mission and avoided cutting any staff during the pandemic.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
- Los Angeles woman who has been homeless for TEN YEARS is surprised with apartment
Robin Clayton lived on Skid Row in LA. Jewelry
designer and philanthropist Isaiah Garza regularly helps the homeless and struck up a friendship with Robin.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
- First case of 'mutant strain' of COVID-19 that originated in the UK is found in New York
The 10th case of the highly contagious UK strain of COVID has been found in a New York jewelry
store worker, Gov Andrew Cuomo announced on Monday.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
- Are You Going to Pawn? Don't Be Fooled: Use These Tips to Spot Fraudulent Shops
The items that Mexicans pawn to get out of their debts are: jewelry
(32.2%), televisions (20.2%), computers or tablets (16.6%), cell phones (14.4%), watches (12.6%) and others (4%) . Find the right place to do it with these recommendations.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 4 Jan 2021.
- Antique 1913 cash register returned to original owners at family owned Chicago jewelry store
Marshall Pierce & Co. is one of Chicago's oldest family owned jewelry
stores, and for Christmas this year they got back their original store's cash register from 1913.
ABC News. Tuesday, 29 Dec 2020.
- Clippers top Lakers 116-109 as Paul George scores 33
After the Los Angeles Lakers got their championship rings, the Los Angeles Clippers gave a performance that showed this retooled team is determined to contend for its own jewelry
several months from now.
Fox News. Wednesday, 23 Dec 2020.
- Officials Seize 27,400 Artifacts Looted by a Single French Treasure Hunter
The unidentified man accumulated a sizable collection of ancient coins, jewelry, accessories and sculptures
Smithsonian. Friday, 18 Dec 2020.
- FACT CHECK: Viral Post Falsely Claims The First UK COVID-19 Vaccine Recipient Is A Crisis Actor
Keenan is a retired jewelry
Daily Caller. Thursday, 10 Dec 2020.
- As U.K. Begins Vaccinations, a Glimpse of Life After Covid
A 90-year-old former jewelry
shop assistant was the first to get a shot, followed, appropriately enough, by a man named William Shakespeare.
New York Times. Tuesday, 8 Dec 2020.
- 143 luxury gift ideas for the holidays
We've compiled luxe-filled lists of fashionable finds from coats and kicks to timepieces and timeless jewelry, and from self-care gifts to home goods and loungewear to splurge on.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 4 Dec 2020.
- Virginia Cousins Launch Jewelry Line to Help Sex Assault Victims
10% of proceeds go to nonprofit that offers financial help to the victims of campus sexual assault.
Voice of America. Thursday, 3 Dec 2020.
Jewelry News Headlines and News Summaries