This Jewelry news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about jewelry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Smash-and-grab robbers hit jewelry store in Hawthorn Mall, Vernon Hills police say
One suspect threatened an employee with a hammer when they called 911, police said.
ABC News. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- Jewelry Designer Helle Vestergaard Poulsen On Her New Beach-Inspired Collection
Designer Helle Vestergaard Poulsen discusses her Bali-inspired jewelry
Forbes. Saturday, 1 Oct 2022.
- PAD London Will Offer A Full Range Of Contemporary Jewels
The fair, which runs from October 10 till October 16 will premiere works by emerging and lesser-known jewelry
designers, as well as new pieces created especially for the occasion.
Forbes. Saturday, 1 Oct 2022.
- 2 Men Arrested in Livestreamed Robbery of Brooklyn Bishop Lamor Whitehead
Lamor Whitehead of Leaders of Tomorrow International Ministries lost chains, rings, watches and jewelry
when gunmen invaded a service.
New York Times. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- Shocking moment brazen jewelry store burglar pistol whips and stomps elderly Asian shopkeeper
Chang Suh, 68, was caring for his store - Solid Gold in Wilmington, Delaware - on September 15 when he was attacked during a 20-minute robbery, his family said.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- Elizabeth Olsen, Andy Garcia attend Banksy mural auction party in LA
designer Tarina Tarantino and her husband Alfonso Campos have been forced to sell their mid-rise art deco building after going bankrupt during the pandemic.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- 3 suspects arrested in connection with $5-million Beverly Hills jewelry heist
Deshon Bell, Jimmy Lee Vernon and an unidentified juvenile have been arrested on suspicion of stealing high-end jewelry
from Luxury Jewels of Beverly Hills, authorities said.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 22 Sep 2022.
- Jewelry mogul Kendra Scott on new memoir "Born to Shine"
Jeweler Kendra Scott's colorful gemstone pieces have impacted the jewelry
world for two decades. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 20 Sep 2022.
- Brink's heist mystery: Questions arise about a timeline that 'doesn't make any sense'
A 298-mile drive in 2 hours and 4 minutes? The chronology described in a legal filing and law enforcement documents has added to the mystery surrounding the multimillion-dollar jewelry
heist from a Brink's truck.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 16 Sep 2022.
- Recycled Metals From Electronic Waste Used to Make Jewelry
More jewelers, large and small, are using precious metals recovered from electronic waste.
New York Times. Monday, 5 Sep 2022.
- Brink's says rig driver slept while thieves stole 22 bags of jewelry
The loot was worth millions -- but how many? Lawsuits conflict, valuing it in a range of less than $10 million to some $100 million.
CBS News. Wednesday, 24 Aug 2022.
- Zales owner Signet buys online jewelry brand Blue Nile to bolster its portfolio
Signet Jewelers said Tuesday that it will acquire online jewelry
retailer Blue Nile for $360 million in an all-cash deal.
CNBC. Tuesday, 9 Aug 2022.
- WATCH: Thieves steal more than $2 million worth of jewelry from Bronx store
Police in New York City said it took a group of thieves less than 50 seconds to steal more than $2 million worth of jewelry
from a store in the Bronx.
ABC News. Monday, 8 Aug 2022.
- Brooklyn Bishop Allegedly Robbed of $1 Million in Jewelry During Livestreamed Service
Bishop Lamor M. Whitehead was delivering his Sunday sermon in New York when he and his wife were allegedly robbed by three men at gunpoint.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022.
- Rays' Wander Franco had $650,000 in jewelry stolen from car: report
ESPN reported Friday that Tampa Bay Rays shortstop Wander Franco had seven pieces of jewelry
worth more than $650,000 stolen from his car last month while rehabbing in Florida.
Fox News. Friday, 22 Jul 2022.
Jewelry News Headlines and News Summaries