This Jewelry news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about jewelry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Ancient Roman Trading Settlement Unearthed 80 Miles From London
Researchers discover a Roman road, coins, jewelry
and evidence of makeup at a dig site near a railway project
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- The Clear Cut Hooks Up Couples To Bespoke Engagement Rings
The Clear Cut, a direct-to-consumer fine jewelry
company specializing in bespoke engagement rings, has launched new technology that connects every client with one of an Gemological Institute of America diamond expert.
Forbes. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Bella Hadid sports 'Palestine' jewelry while out on the town with friends
Bella Hadid was spotted out on the town wearing a necklace that showed her support of the Palestinian people.
Fox News. Sunday, 16 Jan 2022.
- Lori Loughlin, Mossimo Giannulli's home burglarized, estimated $1M in jewelry stolen: police
Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli are the latest celebrities in the Los Angeles area to have their home burglarized, Fox News can report.
Fox News. Saturday, 15 Jan 2022.
- FBI busts ring of 'crime tourists' who netted more than $2 million in burglaries in Washington DC
Detectives said Asian and Middle Eastern homeowners were targeted because the thieves believe that people of those cultures keep a lot of high value jewelry
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- Robbers armed with hammers steal jewelry from San Jose shops in latest California smash-and-grab
The terrifying moment a group of thieves stormed into a California shopping mall and began smashing jewelry
display cases with sledgehammers was caught on camera. They remain on the loose
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
- Creative In Conversation: Jewelry Designer, Rosa De La Cruz
Designer Rosa De La Cruz discusses her eponymous, London-based jewelry
Forbes. Sunday, 2 Jan 2022.
- Meet The Young Entrepreneur, Ro The Jeweler
initiative in the US has witnessed many big players over the years. Still, a few rare ‘gems’ have astounded people with the level of expertise in designing and creating art pieces in the form of custom jewelry
Daily Caller. Friday, 24 Dec 2021.
- Luxury Watch Lovers Are Flocking to CRM Jewelers
The luxury market, which includes high-end watches and jewelry, is one of the most fascinating markets in the world. However, it’s also a very challenging market to get into. ...
Daily Caller. Friday, 24 Dec 2021.
- Early Christian Ring Found in Third-Century Shipwreck Off of Israel
Researchers discovered jewelry
and other artifacts from two sunken ships off the ancient port city of Caesarea
Smithsonian. Thursday, 23 Dec 2021.
- Former D.E.A. Agent Sentenced to 12 Years in Drug Money Scheme
Jose Ismael Irizarry took part in a seven-year scheme that used proceeds from drug investigations to buy jewelry, cars and a house in Colombia, prosecutors said.
New York Times. Friday, 10 Dec 2021.
- Armed robbers break into Palisades home during holiday party
Two armed robbers broke into a residence and stripped guests of jewelry, phones and a watch, according to the homeowners.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 6 Dec 2021.
- Police investigating after video of violent home invasion surfaces online
A large amount of money and jewelry
were robbed from the Fairfax home, officials said.
Los Angeles Times. Saturday, 4 Dec 2021.
- Jewelry chains discover a new generation of shoppers as a pandemic wedding boom gets underway
Younger consumers are playing a growing role in helping to propel the jewelry
CNBC. Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021.
- Mobs of looters target Bay Area retailers for third straight day
Dozens at a time hit stores in several cities. In one case, they briefly took over a jewelry
CBS News. Monday, 22 Nov 2021.
Jewelry News Headlines and News Summaries