This Jewelry news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about jewelry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Police report reveals home invaders armed with Uzis stole $100,000 in jewelry from OnlyFans star
An incident report from the Miami-Dade Police Department obtained by DailyMail.com on Friday shows that cops were dispatched to the home, where they found evidence of gunshots.
Daily Mail. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- REPORT: Kim Kardashian Settles $6.1M Lawsuit With Security Company That Failed To Protect Her During Paris Robbery
The men took $10M worth of jewelry
from Kardashian's hotel
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Bulgari Goes For Baroque With A Trio Of Over-The Top Jewelry Watches
Bulgari has never been shy when it comes to bold colors and elaborate design, which makes Barocko one of the most pure Bulgari collections to come out in awhile. ...
Forbes. Saturday, 17 Oct 2020.
- Will the Diamond District Survive?
The pandemic has given the famous stretch of Midtown, long a hub and destination for all things jewelry, its share of troubles.
New York Times. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- TEFAF Maastricht And Gem Awards Move 2021 Dates Due To Covid-19
The Coronavirus is now affecting live events for 2021. Two important functions of the art and jewelry
world have moved their dates as reduced travel and general health concerns continue in the midst of the global pandemic.
Forbes. Thursday, 15 Oct 2020.
- Clutch your pearls! This man is turning the jewels into gender-neutral, playful accessories
In isolation because of the pandemic, Presley Oldham, designer Todd Oldham's nephew, decided to turn his attention to making pearl jewelry
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- Stolen car crashes into Michigan Ave. jewelry store, no injuries
The car smashed through the front of the building, shattering glass and damaging some displays in the front of the store.
ABC News. Monday, 28 Sep 2020.
- Texas-based entrepreneur Kendra Scott dazzles as newest judge on Shark Tank
Fans will be able to see how Kendra Scott turned her jewelry
company into a billion dollar business.
ABC News. Wednesday, 23 Sep 2020.
- Jewelry line made from BLM protest debris pulled after outrage
The Gibbes Museum of Art in Charleston, South Carolina, said it cancelled the sale of a jewerly collection that featured the names of black police brutality victims and sold them for as much as $480
Daily Mail. Friday, 11 Sep 2020.
- South Carolina art museum pulls 'Wear Their Names' jewelry named after police brutality victims
A South Carolina arts museum has pulled a controversial line of jewelry
named after Black victims of police brutality after critics accused the creators of commodifying Black trauma.
Fox News. Thursday, 10 Sep 2020.
- Fast Cars and Lasting Success
The CEO of a jewelry
business talks about mastering timing for buying and selling.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 3 Sep 2020.
- Paul Walker gave a generous $9K gift to a military couple
Kristen and Kyle Upham share their story of how the "Fast & Furious" star bought them a $9,000 ring after running into him at a high-end jewelry
CBS News. Thursday, 13 Aug 2020.
- Florida Man Bought Lamborghini With Coronavirus Aid, U.S. Say
David T. Hines, 29, was arrested and charged with three felonies after spending relief money on the $318,497 car, clothes and jewelry, federal prosecutors said.
New York Times. Tuesday, 28 Jul 2020.
- Archaeology Student Finds Viking Trading Post in Norway
Artifacts unearthed at the site include jewelry, coins and pieces of silver
Smithsonian. Friday, 24 Jul 2020.
- Zap Germs On Your Phone, Jewelry, & More With This UV Light Sterilization Case
And, it's on sale right now.
Daily Caller. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
Jewelry News Headlines and News Summaries