This Jewelry news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about jewelry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Richemont posts solid watch and jewellery sales for its full year
Luxury goods group Richemont said sales of its watches and jewelry both grew by 10% in the year to the end of March, with the Americas and Asia performing well.
CNBC. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Alleged serial killer charged in deaths of 11 elderly women
Authorities say a Dallas man previously arrested in the death of an 81-year-old woman has been charged with killing at least 11 other elderly women whose jewelry and other valuables he stole
ABC News. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- A Brother's Legacy Is Honored With The Thriving Jewelry Business Luca + Danni
Fred Magnanimi left his career on Wall Street to continue his late brother's dream to create a unique line of handcrafted, American-made jewelry.
Forbes. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- The Best Jewelry At The Cannes Film Festival 2019
The 72nd Annual Cannes Film Festival spotlighted glamourous jewels and signaled the type of awe-inspiring pieces for which this gala star-studded 12-day red carpet film premiere event is known.
Forbes. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Amazon to make sure school supplies don't have lead, cadmium
Amazon has agreed to make sure school supplies and children's jewelry sold on its website do not contain excessive levels of lead or cadmium
ABC News. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Traditional Watch Business to Hurt Fossil's (FOSL) Q1 Earnings
Fossil's (FOSL) Q1 results are likely to be hurt by weakness in traditional watch, leather and jewelry businesses.
Zacks. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
- Gold, jewelry found inside book at used book sale
As the saying goes, one can't judge a book buy its cover, and in this case, one can't even judge a book's value until the book is opened up. FOX 10's Danielle Miller reports.
Fox News. Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019.
- Man Gets Life in Slaying of Texas Mom Selling Jewelry
A North Texas man has been convicted in the 2016 fatal shooting of a Dallas-area woman selling some of her jewelry to raise money to buy Christmas presents for her family.
NBC. Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019.
- Jennifer Fisher Started Her Jewelry Line to Answer a Parent's Need. Oh, and She Was That Parent.
When she created a necklace with her son's name on it, friends, family and strangers wanted one just like it. So, Fisher started a company.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 16 Apr 2019.
- More Kids Visiting ERs for Swallowing Small Items
A growing number of American children are being treated in emergency rooms after swallowing foreign objects like coins, toys, and jewelry, a U.S. study suggests.
Newsmax. Monday, 15 Apr 2019.
- Jewelry store owner gets his own back as he hits a robber over the head with a hammer
A Charlotte jewelry store owner turned the tables on a would-be armed robber, hitting the person from behind on the back of his head with a hammer. The brazen armed robbery occurred in February.
Daily Mail. Monday, 8 Apr 2019.
- Rams coach Sean McVay 'home burglarized, as three men abscond with $20,000 in jewelry and purses'
Los Angeles Rams coach Sean McVay's home was reportedly burglarized Thursday night as three men in hooded sweatshirts broke into his home and left with $20,000 in jewelry and purses.
Daily Mail. Friday, 5 Apr 2019.
- Jewelry store owner fights back against robbers
A south Charlotte jewelry store owner turned the tables on a would-be armed robber, hitting the person from behind on the back with a hammer.
Fox News. Friday, 5 Apr 2019.
- Report: Queen Forbids Meghan Markle to Wear Royal Jewels
Meghan Markle has been forbidden by the Queen of England from wearing jewelry made famous by the revered mother of husband Harry, Princess Diana, according to the U.K.-based Sun.
Newsmax. Thursday, 4 Apr 2019.
- Americans Are Sitting on a Fortune of Old Unwanted Jewelry. This Entrepreneur Wants to Help You Sell It.
The founder and CEO of Worthy hopes to bring transparency and profits to the second-hand jewelry marketplace.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 4 Apr 2019.
Pile of jewelry
Related Directory Page(s)
Jewelry News Headlines and News Summaries