This Jewelry news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about jewelry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Two Texas teens 'filmed Snapchat video of themselves stealing jewelry off of dead man'
Bethany Martin, 17, and her 16-year-old friend found the 25-year-old man's body lying in a drainage ditch in southwest Bexar County, Texas, on Monday morning.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Texas teens find dead man's body, steal his jewelry and post it all on Snapchat: police
Two Texas girls in Bexar County discovered the remains of a 25-year-old man, stole his jewelry
and posted video of the macabre act to Snapchat, police say.
Fox News. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- 22 Charged In Scheme To Steal $11 Million From Business Loans To Buy Luxury Cars, Jewelry
The group created over a dozen fake businesses to steal money from the Payment Protection Program.
Forbes. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- Thieves posing as utility workers steal $25K in jewelry from widow: cops
A pair of thieves posed as Florida utility workers to steal more than $25,000 in jewelry
from an 81-year-old widow, authorities said.
Fox News. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- Fake utility workers steal $25,000 worth of jewelry from Florida widow
Rachael Demitro, 49, from Florida, has been arrested and charged with robbing widow Diane Reeves, 81, while her accomplice distracted her by pretending to be a power company worker.
Daily Mail. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- Bangle-Bracelet Jewelry Brand Alex And Ani Can Rise Phoenix-Like From The Ashes Of Bankruptcy
In the early days, Alex and Ani found a business model that worked spectacularly well. It needs to follow that formula again. There is still value in the Alex and Ani brand.
Forbes. Sunday, 11 Jul 2021.
- Boryana Straubel, 38, Dies; Philanthropist and Former Tesla Executive
She ran a family foundation that focuses on environmental sustainability and founded a jewelry
company that uses recycled metals for its designs. She died in a bicycle accident.
New York Times. Thursday, 1 Jul 2021.
- Blackmarzian features Afro-futuristic jewelry from innovative artist
Qil Jones of Philadelphia is a Metal Bender, self-described Machine Witch and the creator of Blackmarzian.
ABC News. Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021.
- Wilfork's son charged with stealing dad's SB rings
D'Aundre Holmes-Wilfork, the son of former Patriots star Vince Wilfork, is charged with stealing more than $300,000 of his father's jewelry, including two of his Super Bowl rings.
ESPN. Wednesday, 16 Jun 2021.
- Trendy custom jewelry can be special graduation gifts, expert says
One gift for graduates is custom jewelry, and it can hold symbolism for those individuals.
ABC News. Sunday, 13 Jun 2021.
- 7 Pieces of Animal-Inspired Jewelry From the American Museum of Natural History's Halls of Gems and Minerals
When the Allison and Roberto Mignone Halls of Gems and Minerals reopen at the American Museum of Natural History on June 12, they will feature a new exhibit of animal-inspired jewelry
Mental Floss. Tuesday, 8 Jun 2021.
- Keep Your Jewelry and Watches Clean and Sanitized with This Simple Tool
The kathy ireland GemSpa ensures your jewelry
always looks its finest.
Entrepreneur. Sunday, 30 May 2021.
- 9 must-haves for the perfect L.A. summer of surf and sand
Clothing, accessories, and jewelry
for a perfect L.A. summer
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 26 May 2021.
- Secret Service Returns $2 Billion In Unemployment Benefits Stolen During The Pandemic
Fraudsters used relief funds on clothes, jewelry, cars, and gambling trips.
Daily Caller. Thursday, 13 May 2021.
- Man Sentenced After Buying Lamborghini With Fraudulently Obtained COVID-19 Relief Checks
Hines used the $3.4 million he obtained to go on vacations, and purchase clothes, jewelry, and the Lamborghini.
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 12 May 2021.
Jewelry News Headlines and News Summaries