This Iron and Steel news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about iron and steel news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Steelers' Chase Claypool: 'Classless' Browns mocking JuJu Smith-Schuster was reason for sour grapes
Pittsburgh Steelers rookie Chase Claypool took heat earlier this week for his sour grapes over losing to the Cleveland Browns in the wild-card playoffs last weekend.
Fox News. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- A man who forgot his password to access his Bitcoin could lose $ 220 million
Thomas lost the document where he entered his IronKey years ago and has only two attempts to gain access so far.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Surging Earnings Estimates Signal Upside for Reliance Steel (RS) Stock
(RS) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Self-Driving Cars Safety And The Curious Thought Of Steering Wheels With Tullock Spikes
A famous "thought experiment" about car driving involves steel
spikes on steering wheels, which brings up important caveats and safety insights for self-driving cars.
Forbes. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Steelers not renewing contract of OC Fichtner
The Steelers on Thursday announced they will not be renewing the contracts of offensive coordinator Randy Fichtner, offensive line coach Shaun Sarrett and defensive backs coach Tom Bradley.
ESPN. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Everton Need To Build On Transfer Market Success In Season Of Opportunity
Everton's recent success in the transfer market suggests they should strike again while the iron
Forbes. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Steelers: How anti-gay row inspired rugby film
A new documentary shows the world's first gay rugby club challenging conventional perceptions.
BBC News. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Tim Lester, ex-Steelers fullback, is dead at 52 from COVID-19 complications in Georgia
Tim Lester, a special team's standout, 'passed away unexpectedly' early Tuesday morning in Milton, Georgia. He notably spent four years in Pittsburgh with Jerome Bettis.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- NFL experts debate: Deshaun Watson trade fits, who's on upset alert and Steelers' future
Can the Texans fix things with their star quarterback? Which home team is in trouble this weekend? Our insiders make their picks.
ESPN. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Limits of atomic nuclei predicted
Novel calculations have enabled the study of nearly 700 isotopes between helium and iron, showing which nuclei can exist and which cannot. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- 5 Industrial Stocks Near 52-Week Highs That Can Scale Higher
The industrial sector is gearing up for growth in 2021. ParkerHannifin (PH), Fortune Brands (FBHS), Reliance Steel
(RS), Rexnord (RXN) and Colfax (CFX) are performing well and are set to grow.
Zacks. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Glenn Greenwald blasts 'dangerous irony' of Twitter warning Ugandans of censorship ahead of elections
Investigative journalist Glenn Greenwald blasted Twitter on Tuesday for what he called a darkly hypocritical warning to Ugandans ahead of the African nation's presidential and parliamentary elections later this week.
Fox News. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- 'You need nerves of steel': Prosecutor in Mafia 'maxi-trial' says he won't be intimidated
An Italian prosecutor, who has been called "dead man walking" by members of the Mafia, has told Sky News he will not be intimidated at the start of the biggest trial against the criminal syndicate in decades.
Sky News. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- Beny Steinmetz: Mining tycoon in Swiss trial over Guinea deal
Billionaire Beny Steinmetz denies alleged corruption over a huge iron
ore deal in Guinea.
BBC News. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Ex-gangster claims his father carried out 1995 Essex Boys' murder
Steve 'Nipper' Ellis, 55, claims his father Sid gunned down drug dealers Pat Tate, Tony Tucker and Craig Rolfe in Rettendon, Essex, in 1995. Michael Steele and Jack Whomes were jailed for life in 1998.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 10 Jan 2021.
Iron and Steel News Headlines and News Summaries