This Iron and Steel news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about iron and steel news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- US and UK finally sit down on steel tariffs
The US and UK have opened formal discussions on border taxes on UK steel
BBC News. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- BHP Group (BHP) Reports 1% Rise in Iron Ore Production in 1H22
BHP Group (BHP) produces 129.4 Mt of iron
ore in the first half of the fiscal year 2022 and remains on track to achieve its guidance of 249-259 Mt in fiscal 2022.
Zacks. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Majestic Steel Goes Digital To Streamline Its Supply Chain
This flat-rolled steel
supply company is revolutionizing its business's inventory management practices with technology solutions, to help debottleneck its corner of industry.
Forbes. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Can Steel Stocks Maintain Their Earnings Momentum in Q4?
Despite the recent correction, higher year-over-year prices are likely to help steel
companies deliver another quarter of strong performance.
Zacks. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Tomlin: 'All options' on table for next Steelers QB
Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday that "all options are on the table" this offseason when it comes to finding Ben Roethlisberger's successor as the team's starting quarterback.
ESPN. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Steelers' Mike Tomlin: 'all options' on the table at QB in 2022
For the first time in Mike Tomlin's long tenure as the head coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers, he enters the offseason unsure of who his starting quarterback will be in the fall.
Fox News. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Chiefs, Patrick Mahomes set up divisional showdown with Bills, Josh Allen
Mahomes threw a TD pass on five straight possessions in a 10-minute, 30-second stretch to beat the Steelers.
ESPN. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- First woman set to command 224-year-old USS Constitution
The vessel known as Old Ironsides is the world's oldest commissioned warship still afloat.
CBS News. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- Chiefs dismantle Steelers in wild-card round, showdown with Bills next
The Kansas City Chiefs were clicking on all cylinders on Sunday night and their explosive offense led to a 42-21 rout of the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC wild-card playoffs.
Fox News. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- Chiefs Vs. Steelers Schedule, Odds: Time, TV Channel, Picks, Spread Predictions For NFL Wild Card Game
The No. 2-seeded Kansas City Chiefs are participating in the Wild Card round for the first time in four years, having earned a bye during each of their last three NFL playoff runs.
Forbes. Sunday, 16 Jan 2022.
- Nutritionist reveals the common issues vegans face
Speaking exclusively to FEMAIL, London-based celebrity nutritionist Kate Llewellyn-Waters, explained that many fall into the trap of not getting enough iron
while focusing too much on protein.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 16 Jan 2022.
- North Korea Launches Missiles For Third Time In A Month
'The U.S. commitment to the defense of the Republic of Korea and Japan remains ironclad'
Daily Caller. Friday, 14 Jan 2022.
- Fear of Russia Brings New Purpose and Unity to NATO, Once Again
After years of drift, Trumpian ridicule and failure in Afghanistan, Russian demands for a new Iron
Curtain in Europe have created unity in the alliance, at least for now.
New York Times. Friday, 14 Jan 2022.
- Texans fire David Culley, leaving Steelers' Mike Tomlin as NFL's only black head coach
The Houston Texans fired David Culley after just one season on Thursday, leaving the Pittsburgh Steelers' Mike Tomlin as the NFL's only black head coach.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- US will remove UK steel tariffs 'when the time is right'
tariffs remain in place on UK exports, though they have been removed for EU products.
BBC News. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
Iron and Steel News Headlines and News Summaries