This Investment news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about investments from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- KIND Snacks Founder Daniel Lubetzky Announces Investment In Protein Chips Company Quevos On Shark Tank
KIND Snacks founder Daniel Lubetzky has announced his latest investment
in egg white protein chips company Quevos on shark Tank.
Forbes. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Overseas bidders lead the race to buy Topshop
Chinese fast fashion giant Shein and US investment
firm Authentic Brands appear to be going head to head to buy Topshop and sister company Topman out of administration after a bidding war.
Daily Mail. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- US fund Great Hill in talks to buy Notonthehighstreet
A US-based investment
firm is in advanced talks to buy Notonthehighstreet, the British-based online personalised gifts retailer.
Sky News. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- The Secret To Consultant Marketing
Is business development for a consultant is an expense or an investment? Your answer can have huge ramifications for attracting high-paying clients.
Forbes. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- What investors are watching for as UBS prepares to kick off Europe's bank earnings
With European banks set to begin reporting fourth-quarter and full-year earnings, analysts are expecting a resilient performance led by investment
CNBC. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- American Century Investments Launches Low Volatility ETF (LVOL)
Low Volatility ETF (LVOL) from the house of American Century Investments
seeks to track the market over long term, while realizing less volatility, particularly during downturns.
Zacks. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- 4 Funds to Buy as Gold Continues to Glitter in 2021
Gold has always been considered a safe haven for investments
in uncertain times, here are four funds that are poised to grow in 2021.
Zacks. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Offices are the top choice for Asia-Pacific property investors in 2021, survey finds
Asia-Pacific's real estate investors are most likely to put money into offices in 2021, according to a survey by property investment
firm Colliers International.
CNBC. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Microsoft invests in Cruise, a company that develops driverless cars
will raise Cruise's subsequent valuation to $ 30 billion. Its objective will be to accelerate the commercialization of self-driving vehicles.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- Russian Authorities Say 'Coronavirus-Free' Turkmenistan Registers Sputnik-V Vaccine
The Russian Direct Investment
Fund (RDIF) says Turkmenistan has registered Russia's Sputnik-V vaccine against COVID-19 even though the country claims to have no cases of the coronavirus.
Radio Liberty. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- Is a bounceback on the cards for these UK funds and investment trusts?
Having been one of the most unloved regions in the world since the EU referendum in 2016, could fortunes finally be turning for the UK now that Brexit is done and Covid-19 vaccines have rolled out?
Daily Mail. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- Nareit Hawaii awards $300K in housing grants in Hawaii
HONOLULU (AP) - A national organization for real estate investment
trusts has awarded $300,000 in grants to two Hawaii organizations: Honolulu Habitat for Humanity and Hale O Hawaii. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- Kazakh Lawmakers Vote Mamin Back In As PM After Elections Deemed 'Not Competitive'
Kazakhstan's newly elected parliament has voted to keep Prime Minister Asqar Mamin in the post following the recent elections as the country looks for continuity to attract foreign investment
into its oil, gas, and mining sectors.
Radio Liberty. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- A climate in crisis calls for investment in direct air capture, news research finds
There is a growing consensus among scientists as well as national and local governments representing hundreds of millions of people, that humanity faces a climate crisis that demands a crisis response. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Wall Street's reaction to Washington mayhem? Record highs
Despite the shocking political turbulence, investment
pros expect the U.S. economy to have its best year in decades.
CBS News. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries