This Insurance news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about insurance news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Music legend Nile Rodgers says post-Covid insurance issues could radically change live shows
Multi-Grammy award-winning Nile Rodgers told CNBC that he doesn't know if his live shows can ever be the same again following the Covid-19 crisis.
CNBC. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Biden Says No One Lost Healthcare Under Obamacare
'They did not lose their insurance'
Daily Caller. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- California insurers drop homeowners facing wildfire threats
One homeowner said her insurance
payments "went from $1,500 per year to over $4,800" because of where she lives.
CBS News. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Selective Insurance (SIGI) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Next Week's Release
(SIGI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Army determines Vanessa Guillen's death was 'in the line of duty'
This means Vanessa Guillen's family is now entitled to a variety of Army benefits, including insurance
along with final pay and allowances.
ABC News. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Thousands unable to get an NI number because of coronavirus
Thousands have been unable to get a National Insurance
number because the government has stopped issuing them.
BBC News. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- N.C. insurance magnate begins serving federal prison term
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) - A North Carolina insurance
magnate and prolific political donor has started serving a federal prison sentence for corruption-related convictions. Greg E. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Analysts Estimate Universal Insurance Holdings (UVE) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
(UVE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Exclusive: Meet The Entrepreneurs Who Have Raised Over $100 Million To Digitize Insurance
Insurtech company Newfront, created only three years ago, announced today that since its inception it has raised north of $100 million, with the latest Series C round putting the valuation of the enterprise at $500 million.
Forbes. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- London has seen biggest rise in keyless car theft in last four years
Between 2016 to 2019, claims for car theft has increased by 20 per cent, with keyless car theft accounting for a large proportion of claims, according to data from LV= General Insurance
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Business Reporter BrandVoice: The Future Of Claims: Delivering At The Moment Of Truth [Video]
Like most industries, property and casualty insurance
has been upended by disruptive technology and rapidly changing customer expectations.
Forbes. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Insurance giant RSA kicks off search for next chair
One of the insurers embroiled in a battle with the City watchdog about the payment of claims from coronavirus-hit businesses has begun lining up a successor to its veteran chairman.
Sky News. Sunday, 18 Oct 2020.
- TONY HETHERINGTON: Expensive insurance for one trip
I bought a multi-trip annual travel insurance
policy from Staysure last October. We had a holiday last December, but when the Government advised against all travel, I hoped to get a partial refund.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 17 Oct 2020.
- Beware of scammers offering health insurance to NAR members
Although the National Association of Realtors offers insurance
options, an NAR spokesperson warned that the association would not make calls to enroll members.
Inman. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- The most stolen vehicle in America is this pickup
The Ford F-Series topped the National Insurance
Crime Bureau's annual Hot Wheels list of stolen vehicles for 2019. It was followed by last year's number one model, the Honda Civic.
Fox News. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
Insurance News Headlines and News Summaries