This Insurance news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about insurance news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Hanover Insurance (THG) Up 24% in 6 Months: Will the Rally Last?
Prudent management of business mix, focus on growth of the most profitable lines, stable retention and better pricing continue to drive The Hanover Insurance
Zacks. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- The Next Five Years: Cyber Insurance Predictions Through 2025
The business importance of cyber insurance
is continuously growing. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- New car insurance app claims to save good drivers 40% on their premiums
A new car insurer, aimed at young motorists, has said good drivers under its policy could save 40 per cent off their premiums.
Daily Mail. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- Manhattan DA expands criminal investigation Trump Organization finances including family compound
The Manhattan District Attorney, Cyrus Vance, is investigating Trump for possible tax fraud, and bank and insurance
fraud. Particular focus is being paid to Trump's Westchester estate.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- Insurers Must Pay Businesses for Pandemic Claims, British Court Rules
Hundreds of thousands of insured businesses will be paid for lost earnings after the coronavirus lockdowns forced them to close, ending a long-running battle with insurance
New York Times. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- TV ads for insurance companies that feature NFL quarterbacks greatly outperform other ads
firms will see more attraction around their NFL ads, according to advertising metrics data firm EDO.
CNBC. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Coronavirus: Student nurses 'at risk' without insurance on placement
Government has introduced scheme for third year students, but others still left unprotected.
BBC News. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Insurers must pay many small firms for Covid lockdown losses
A Supreme Court ruling provides a lifeline for many firms that had business interruption insurance
BBC News. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Supreme Court unlocks COVID insurance payouts for scores of small firms
Small firms are cheering a Supreme Court ruling that forces insurers to pay out on disputed coronavirus business interruption claims worth at least £1.2bn.
Sky News. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Whole Life Insurance In A Lifetime Financial Plan
With this understanding about how life insurance
is priced, I can create a simple model to consider four different potential roles for this whole life insurance
policy in retirement income planning.
Forbes. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Why You Should Add W.R. Berkley (WRB) Stock to Your Portfolio
W.R. Berkley's (WRB) solid insurance
business, strong international business and sturdy financial position along with favorable growth estimates make it a good investment choice.
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- IoD in plea to Kwarteng over rising business insurance costs
Britain’s bosses’ union has warned that soaring insurance
costs are deterring business owners from tendering for public sector contracts, exacerbating the impact of the coronavirus crisis on SMEs.
Sky News. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- TikTok video helps Louisiana woman with storm claims
LAKE CHARLES, La. (AP) - One Lake Charles woman credits the power of social media in getting one step closer to having her hurricane-damaged home repaired after weeks of roadblocks with her insurance
Washington Times. Saturday, 9 Jan 2021.
- Arkansas doctor clears debt for cancer patients as New Years gesture
The doctor's practice never refused patients because they had no insurance
or had issues paying for treatment.
Fox News. Saturday, 2 Jan 2021.
- Visa ban extended; court clears health insurance rule as Biden promises to undo many of Trump immigration actions
President Trump on Thursday extended pandemic-related bans on green cards and work visas to large groups of applicants through March 31.
ABC News. Friday, 1 Jan 2021.
Insurance News Headlines and News Summaries