This Insurance news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about insurance news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Zyyah is a home inventory management app with a clever upsell
Zyyah is an iOS app to help homebuyers manage their new home's inventory, critical insurance
documentation and closing data. ...
Inman. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- 4 Tips For Finding A Home Warranty That's Worth The Money
A home warranty is like a type of insurance
policy that can cover large appliances or other parts of your home for the first year or two after purchase.
Forbes. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- White House says climate change poses a 'systemic risk' to the US economy
White House issues 40-page report detailing the Biden administration's strategy to protect the financial, insurance
and housing markets and the savings of American families.
Daily Mail. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- What's in the Cards for Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Q3 Earnings?
Marsh & McLennan's (MMC) third-quarter results are likely to reflect better revenues and a solid contribution from its Risk and Insurance
Zacks. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Households warned insurance might not cover freezer full of spoiled food in run-up to Christmas
Households are being advised to check they are covered should the worst happen and there is a power cut, leaving fridges and freezers off for hours at a time and spoiling the stocked up food.
Daily Mail. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Disgraced lawyer arrested on new fraud charges
South Carolina lawyer Alex Murdaugh was arrested for allegedly withholding millions in life insurance
money from his late housekeeper's family.
CBS News. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Alex Murdaugh arrested over housekeeper Gloria Satterfield insurance settlements
Disgraced South Carolina attorney Alex Murdaugh was arrested in Florida Thursday in connection to insurance
settlements obtained after the 2018 mysterious death of his housekeeper, Gloria Satterfield.
Fox News. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Jobless claims fall below 300,000 for the first time since the pandemic began
Initial claims for unemployment insurance
for the week ended Oct. 9 were expected to total 318,000.
CNBC. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Amerisafe (AMSF) Maintains Expertise in High-Hazard Insurance
Amerisafe's (AMSF) expertise in high-hazard market continues to generate solid underwriting and overall operating results.
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Allstate selling Northbrook headquarters could impact local school districts
Allstate's decision to sell off its huge corporate campus in Northbrook could have significant ramifications for two school districts that rely heavily on the insurance
company for property tax revenue.
ABC News. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Ford F-Series and Chevrolet Silverado lead 11% spike in vehicle thefts
The Ford F-Series and Chevrolet Silverado topped the National Insurance
Crime Bureau's 2020 Hot Wheels report of stolen vehicles. The full-size trucks are among the most popular vehicles in the U.S.
Fox News. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Reinsurance Group of America Stock Has A 30% Upside
Reinsurance Group of America stock currently trades at $119 per share, around 23% below its pre-Covid-19 peak, and offers a good investment opportunity. ...
Forbes. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- 18 former NBA players, including 'Big Baby' Davis, charged in alleged $4 million health insurance fraud
Eighteen former NBA players have been arrested and charged with defrauding the NBA's Health and Welfare Benefit Plan out of $4 million.
CNBC. Thursday, 7 Oct 2021.
- How tech could help spot disasters before they happen
How technology could help the insurance
industry spot potential disasters before they occur.
BBC News. Thursday, 7 Oct 2021.
- G.M. Hopes to Double Its Revenue by 2030 By Selling EV.s and Services
G.M. said it would develop ride-hailing services that use autonomous cars, create insurance
products and expand its defense contracting work.
New York Times. Thursday, 7 Oct 2021.
Insurance News Headlines and News Summaries