This Inspection news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about inspection and inspecting news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Whistleblowing teacher sacked after revealing naughty children were hidden away during inspection
Ged Thomas told Ofsted that unruly pupils were kept hidden away from inspectors during a 2018 visit to 'inadequate' Berwick Academy, in Northumberland.
Daily Mail. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- Telecom Stock Roundup: Knowles Offers Q4 Preview, Onto's Product Launch & More
While Knowles (KN) offers preview of fourth-quarter performance with its preliminary results, Onto (ONTO) enhances its product inspection
and detection portfolio with the launch of Dragonfly G3 inspection
Zacks. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- 13 Pertinent Questions To Ask During A Home Inspection
Home inspections give potential homebuyers more insight into their future purchase.
Forbes. Monday, 21 Dec 2020.
- Novartis (NVS) Gets CRL From the FDA for Cholesterol Drug
Novartis (NVS) gets CRL from the FDA for its cholesterol drug, inclisiran, due to unresolved facility inspection-related conditions.
Zacks. Monday, 21 Dec 2020.
- Greater Manchester police is placed in special measures after failing to report 80,000 crimes
The chief constable of Greater Manchester Police, Ian Hopkins, quit 'with immediate effect' today after a damning inspection
report of the force.
Daily Mail. Friday, 18 Dec 2020.
- Midlothian nursing home could close after inspection concerns
Watchdog says it found 'serious and significant concerns' at Thornlea Nursing Home in Loanhead.
BBC News. Thursday, 17 Dec 2020.
- Post-Grenfell cladding inspections find other fire risks
Hundreds of tower blocks have been discovered with faulty fire prevention measures, the BBC finds.
BBC News. Wednesday, 16 Dec 2020.
- Palantir closes up 21% on report of $44 million FDA contract
The deal is worth $44.4 million and will focus on powering drug reviews and inspections, according to the report.
CNBC. Monday, 7 Dec 2020.
- Boeing further trims 787 output in pandemic, expects slower deliveries due to inspections
Boeing is cutting its production target for its 787 Dreamliners to five a month as the pandemic keeps a lid on demand and it warns about slower deliveries.
CNBC. Friday, 4 Dec 2020.
- How You Could Be One of the Only People in the Room With the 'Mona Lisa'
A Christie's auction benefitting the Louvre offers a winning bidder the chance to attend the painting's annual inspection
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 2 Dec 2020.
- Iran Parliament Wants Nuclear Stance Hardened After Scientist Killed
Iranian lawmakers have approved a bill to suspend United Nations inspections of the country's nuclear facilities and boost its uranium enrichment if the remaining signatories to the 2015 nuclear deal do not provide relief from sanctions.
Radio Liberty. Tuesday, 1 Dec 2020.
- Iran's parliament approves bill to stop nuclear inspections
- Hong Kong orders building inspections after deadly fire
HONG KONG (AP) - Hong Kong authorities will inspect 2,500 older residential buildings after a deadly fire killed seven people in what an elected official said may have been an unlicensed restaurant operating in an apartment. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 16 Nov 2020.
- El Salvador president faces probe over search for wartime massacre files
A court in El Salvador has asked the prosecutor's office to investigate whether President Nayib Bukele and his defense minister blocked a judicial inspection
of military archives aimed at uncovering evidence of a massacre in 1981. ...
Yahoo. Monday, 9 Nov 2020.
- Lone Star State Regulators Slow To Act On Emissions Complaints
Nearly four and a half months after receiving the complaint, TCEQ conducted an inspection
at the site on April 29, 2020. The agency released a report on its investigation on June 8.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
Inspection Services News Headlines and News Summaries