This Inspection news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about inspection and inspecting news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Care homes are demanding mandatory testing of inspectors to prevent putting elderly 'lives at risk'
The Care Quality Commission is set to launch 500 care home inspections over the next six weeks - but testing for its inspectors is not currently compulsory.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Lone Star State Regulators Slow To Act On Emissions Complaints
Nearly four and a half months after receiving the complaint, TCEQ conducted an inspection
at the site on April 29, 2020. The agency released a report on its investigation on June 8.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Lilly hires external adviser for COVID-19 drug plant problems
The company reiterated that it had not received a warning letter from the U.S. Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) following its plant inspection, which was first reported by Reuters last week. ...
Yahoo. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Problems at Eli Lilly plant could jeopardize antibody drug approval
FDA inspectors found worrying signs of deleted quality control information during a November inspection
of a New Jersey Eli Lilly plant that is making the antibody drug, a Reuters report reveals.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Google reveals Mineral crop-inspecting robots
The project will analyse every leaf on every crop, helping farmers tend the fields.
BBC News. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Home prices in the pandemic: dig deeper into the data
In the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, we were faced with a world of unknowns. Lockdowns across the country created lack of access to homes for showings, inspections, and appraisals. ...
Inman. Monday, 12 Oct 2020.
- Hospital staff found wearing PPE incorrectly and not using hand gel in damning inspection
A hospital has been ordered to make "significant improvements" after inspectors found staff failing to comply with COVID-19 rules.
Sky News. Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020.
- East Kent Hospitals Trust: Covid-19 practice failings revealed by inspection
Staff wore PPE incorrectly and sanitiser bottles were left empty at the William Harvey Hospital.
BBC News. Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020.
- Coordinated push of groundless conspiracy theories targets Biden hours before debate
One theory was later amplified by conservative news outlets, and the Trump campaign claimed that Biden had backed out of an ear "inspection."
Yahoo. Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020.
- What Is Volumetric Video & Why It Matters To The Enterprise
Volumetric video brings endless opportunities for the enterprise. These include employee training, education, customer service, corporate communications, product inspection, marketing, advertising, and beyond.
Forbes. Sunday, 27 Sep 2020.
- A package addressed to Trump containing the deadly poison ricin was intercepted
The Federal Bureau of Investigation said in a statement that the Secret Service, and U.S. Postal Inspection
Service are investigating the origins of the letter.
CNBC. Sunday, 20 Sep 2020.
- Boeing says 787 Dreamliner inspections are slowing deliveries, adding to company's problems
Boeing says inspections of 787 Dreamliners are slowing deliveries of the aircraft while the manufacturer also grapples with a shrinking order book amid the coronavirus pandemic.
CNBC. Tuesday, 8 Sep 2020.
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner Deliveries Slowed by Quality Concerns
The company said it was stepping up inspections, citing new manufacturing problems. Federal regulators are also looking into production flaws.
New York Times. Tuesday, 8 Sep 2020.
- Northrop Wins $135M Deal to Support Air Launch Cruise Missile
Northrop Grumman (NOC) will conduct inspection, maintenance, re-assembling, testing and finishing actions to support the remanufacturing of the inertial navigation element, per the recent deal terms.
Zacks. Thursday, 3 Sep 2020.
- Nordson Enhances Test & Inspection Unit With vivaMOS Buyout
Nordson's (NDSN) buyout of vivaMOS will enable it to strengthen its test and inspection
capabilities and expand product offerings.
Zacks. Wednesday, 2 Sep 2020.
Inspection Services News Headlines and News Summaries