This Inspection news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about inspection and inspecting news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- What a decade of inspection reports shows about firm tasked with helping make vaccine
Ten years of FDA reports show a pattern of quality control issues at Emergent, long before cross-contamination led millions of potential COVID-19 vaccines to be ruined.
ABC News. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- 8 ways to help homebuyers through an as-is purchase
As-is sales are always ripe for complications in markets that typically entertain repairs and concessions after the inspection
Inman. Tuesday, 27 Apr 2021.
- Two Inmates In Kazakh Prison Swallow Spoons To Protest Conditions
Two inmates in a prison in western Kazakhstan have swallowed spoons to protest against prison conditions, prompting an inspection
of the facility.
Radio Liberty. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
- FDA asks Emergent plant to pause manufacturing while it investigates botched Covid vaccines
Emergent said the FDA initiated an inspection
on April 12 and asked the company to temporarily halt manufacturing four days later.
CNBC. Monday, 19 Apr 2021.
- California health officials under fire after state lab's COVID testing delays may be result of contamination
The Valencia Branch Laboratory continues to face controversy after a California Department of Public Health found "significant deficiencies" during a routine inspection
Fox News. Monday, 19 Apr 2021.
- Seafood company owner fined $25G after eating receipt to obstruct inspection
The co-owner of a seafood processing company in Canada has been fined $25,000 after clamming up during a government inspection
and eating a receipt to obstruct the probe.
Fox News. Thursday, 15 Apr 2021.
- Bauer baseball probe concerns Dodgers' Roberts
Trevor Bauer's name surfaced in a report from The Athletic stating that baseballs from his Wednesday outing against Oakland were collected for inspection
after they were found to contain visible markings and felt sticky.
ESPN. Saturday, 10 Apr 2021.
- Trevor Bauer Finds Himself at Center of Ball-Doctoring Inquiry
Denying a report that suggested otherwise, Bauer, a reigning Cy Young Award winner, says balls were removed from his start for routine inspection
New York Times. Friday, 9 Apr 2021.
- Trevor Bauer blasts MLB after report his baseballs were inspected for doctoring
Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer accused the commissioner's office of leaking a story it was inspecting
baseballs to determine whether he doctored them.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 9 Apr 2021.
- Russia begins 'combat readiness' inspection of its army as Ukraine wants to urgently join NATO
The Russian defence ministry said the drill was a 'massive inspection' on the territory of all military districts.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 6 Apr 2021.
- MoneyWatch: Southwest misses safety inspection deadline; Tesla Model S named best vehicle
Southwest Airlines cancelled 80 flights Tuesday after 128 planes were grounded due to overdue maintenance inspections. ...
CBS News. Wednesday, 31 Mar 2021.
- Live Free group seeks improved conditions, transparency at Cook County Jail
The Live Free group urged county officials to pass ordinance requiring regular inspections at Cook County Jail.
ABC News. Monday, 29 Mar 2021.
- Hazmat workers inspect the home of NYC Ebola patient
Hazmat workers and cleaning crews began their inspection
of the apartment of Dr. Craig Spencer, who has tested positive for the Ebola virus.
CBS News. Friday, 26 Mar 2021.
- Liverpool City Council: Government set to announce inspection decision
Reports suggest commissioners taking control of the authority are among options being considered.
BBC News. Sunday, 21 Mar 2021.
- Indiana nurse is under investigation after elderly COVID-19 nursing home patient died
The unnamed nurse, who had been working at the Wedgewood Healthcare Center in southern Indiana, is the subject of a health inspection
report detailing the incident.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 16 Mar 2021.
Inspection Services News Headlines and News Summaries