This Inspection news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about inspection and inspecting news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Some lanes closed on downtown Naperville bridge after deterioration found in inspection
The bridge is expected to be replaced next spring.
ABC News. Thursday, 6 Oct 2022.
- Human waste dumped in soil of Michigan farm, inspection finds
Consumers are being told to steer clear of produce from a Michigan farm after state authorities said it may have been contaminated with untreated human waste.
Washington Times. Thursday, 6 Oct 2022.
- Nord Stream pipeline: Inspection shows signs of sabotage and multiple 'detonations', Sweden reveals
Swedish prosecutors said their investigation had 'strengthened the suspicions' that the Nord Stream pipelines had been deliberately sabotaged, and had seized some material from the site.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 6 Oct 2022.
- Nord Stream Operators Await End Of Investigation To Inspect Damage Caused By Suspected Sabotage
The operator of the damaged Nord Stream 1 gas pipeline has said that it has been unable to conduct its own inspection
of its pipeline more than a week after suspected sabotage triggered massive leaks.
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 5 Oct 2022.
- Cardiff: UHW A&E patients' dignity compromised daily - report
People sat on the floor in Wales' largest hospital due to a lack of seating, an inspection
BBC News. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- Drone technology used to inspect Scotland's sewers
Scottish Water says drones replace the need for workers to go into sewage pipes for inspections.
BBC News. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- United Airlines grounded 25 of its Boeing 777-200 aircraft after failing to inspect their wings
United Airlines has grounded 25 of its Boeing 777-200 airplanes from service. The airline discovered it had failed to perform required inspections on the wings leading-edge panels.
Daily Mail. Friday, 23 Sep 2022.
- United Airlines (UAL) Calls Off Flights on Inspection Failure
Cancellation of flights on grounds of inspection
failure looks disappointing for United Airlines (UAL).
Zacks. Wednesday, 21 Sep 2022.
- SAIC and Rogue Space Systems Team Up for In-Space Services
Science Applications (SAIC) teams up with Rogue Space Systems Corporation to develop solutions that provide ISAM, asset inspection
and SSA services.
Zacks. Wednesday, 21 Sep 2022.
- Chicago building that exploded has history of inspection failures, alleged code violations
The I-Team has found the building failed its most recent inspection
in February 2020.
ABC News. Tuesday, 20 Sep 2022.
- Special master in Trump document probe signals intent to move quickly
The independent arbiter tasked with inspecting
documents seized in an FBI search of former President Donald Trump's Florida home says he intends to push briskly though the review process.
CBS News. Tuesday, 20 Sep 2022.
- U.N. team resumes inspection of front-line Ukraine nuclear plant
The IAEA inspectors' mission was almost derailed by ongoing clashes around Europe's biggest nuclear plant, but it seems they'll be able to maintain a lasting presence.
CBS News. Friday, 2 Sep 2022.
- UK's biggest warship moved to 'better location for inspection' after breaking down
The UK's largest warship which broke down off the south coast soon after setting sail for the US has been moved so it is in a better location to be inspected.
Sky News. Monday, 29 Aug 2022.
- DHS Proposal Could Pave The Way For Permanent I-9 Remote Virtual Inspection
A new rule proposed by the Department of Homeland Security authorizing alternate procedures to inspect identity and work authorization documents could change how employers manage Form I-9. Here's what you need to know.
Forbes. Tuesday, 23 Aug 2022.
- Defence secretary orders audit of military flying training as RAF leadership in 'tailspin' over leaks
The defence secretary has ordered an internal inspection
of the UK's military flying training after Sky News revealed the system to generate RAF pilots is in crisis.
Sky News. Thursday, 11 Aug 2022.
Inspection Services News Headlines and News Summaries