This Inspection news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about inspection and inspecting news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Mechanic's comment that car owner 'looks like a proper c***' is published on government website
The expletive appears on the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) website underneath reasons why a Smart Car failed its annual inspection
in June, 2015.
Daily Mail. Monday, 19 Aug 2019.
- Rosemount diced chicken recalled due to possible Listeria contamination
The Canadian Food Inspection
Agency says Rosemount brand cooked diced chicken meat is being recalled due to possible Listeria contamination.
CBC News. Monday, 19 Aug 2019.
- Honolulu adds inspectors to help enforce vacation rental law
HONOLULU (AP) - Honolulu plans to increase its housing inspection
staff to help enforce a new vacation rental ordinance. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Indonesian village wants Canada's trash
Indonesia has tightened import rules and customs inspections, sending hundreds of tonnes of foreign waste back to their origin countries.
CBC News. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- 'Flies on bagels': Carnival cruise ship fails sanitation inspection
Inspectors from the U.S. government's Centers for Disease Control (CDC) gave Carnival Fantasy just 77 marks out of 100 during a sanitation inspection
in July. Ships must score 86 or above to pass.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Government Report Finds Living Centers For People With Disabilities Have Not Conducted Inspections In Years
The Department of Health and Human Services of the Office of Inspect General discovered that independent living service programs have not been conducting inspections since July 2014.
Forbes. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Carnival's Fantasy cruise ship fails health inspection
World's largest cruise line says it's already acted to fix problems including brown shower water and flies on bagels
CBS News. Monday, 12 Aug 2019.
- Georgia police hit with ransomware infection - CNET
Laptops across state patrol, capitol police and the vehicle inspection
division went offline Friday.
CNET. Tuesday, 30 Jul 2019.
- Journalist Maria Ressa goes on trial in Philippines, and more global headlines
CBS News foreign correspondent Holly Williams joins CBSN AM to talk about the headlines around the world including the trial of journalist Maria Ressa, a submarine inspection
in North Korea and a blackout in Venezuela.
CBS News. Thursday, 25 Jul 2019.
- Kazakhstan's new online safety tool raises eyebrows
Kazakhstan's government security certificates could open up "secure" web traffic to inspection
BBC News. Monday, 22 Jul 2019.
- Salmon petition calls for 'emergency' fish farm inspections
Campaigners will deliver the 40,000-signature petition to Marine Scotland, warning of a summer "surge of deaths".
BBC News. Sunday, 21 Jul 2019.
- Iran Offers to Take Steps Toward Easing Tensions with US
Iran's FM says Tehran would be open to more intrusive inspections of its nuclear program if Washington lifts its economic sanctions.
Voice of America. Thursday, 18 Jul 2019.
- Inspection firm overlooked flaws in Brazilian dam that collapsed, stonewall investigation: report
Investigators are looking into how a dam that held back toxic mining waste was certified as safe despite serious problems.
Fox News. Thursday, 18 Jul 2019.
- The Appointment Of Maurizio Sarri Is Perfectly In Line With The Juventus Brand
The often-brash, chain-smoking, casually dressed Maurizio Sarri seemed an odd choice for the ultra-corporate Juventus. Yet a deeper inspection
reveals a different way of looking at the appointment.
Forbes. Wednesday, 17 Jul 2019.
- Premier Pharmacy Labs recalls drugs after FDA inspection
The recall affects nearly two dozen unexpired drugs across the country. The FDA raised concerns that Premier's lab had insufficient environmental controls and potential cross-contamination.
Modern Healthcare. Wednesday, 19 Jun 2019.
Inspection Services News Headlines and News Summaries