This Information news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about information news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Your Customers Crave Information
One of the ideas that comes up again and again is that customers want and crave information
Forbes. Sunday, 1 Aug 2021.
- Sky News Australia barred for week by YouTube over Covid misinformation
The digital giant bans the channel from uploading new content for a week over misinformation breaches.
BBC News. Sunday, 1 Aug 2021.
- Shot in the arm: CBS News Medical Contributor Dr. David Agus Breaks down Delta variant
With more information
released on the delta variant and how it's shaking up the pandemic response, CBS News medical contributor Dr. David Agus speaks from Los Angeles.
CBS News. Saturday, 31 Jul 2021.
- Is Social Media Spreading Dangerous Covid-19 Delta Variant Misinformation?
Throughout the pandemic, there have been memes on social media that questioned whether Covid-19 was real.
Forbes. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Critics mock PolitiFact's 'unintentional honesty' for job opening on its 'misinformation team'
The liberal-slanted "fact-checking" website PolitiFact was the butt of the joke on Thursday over a job opening on its so-called "misinformation team."
Fox News. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Amid COVID Surge, Russian Doctors Use Social Media As Information Lifeline
As medical workers in Russia struggle with a third wave of COVID-19 infections, many are reaching out to the public directly to share information
Radio Liberty. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Blind people in Wales frustrated by Covid vaccine access
Those living with sight disabilities criticise accessibility to information
and jab centres.
BBC News. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Covid Vaccine Effort in Europe Confronts Anger, Disinformation and Suspicion
Across the continent, reaching vulnerable populations on the margins of society is a challenge. In Brussels, the authorities are hoping mobile outreach teams can help.
New York Times. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Elton John calls out DaBaby's 'HIV misinformation' as rapper is dropped by BooHoo
Elton John has joined the chorus of condemnation of DaBaby, calling him out for spreading "HIV misinformation" at his gig last weekend.
Sky News. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Huge number of homeowners willing to consider an iBuyer: Poll
82 percent of homeowners in 1000watt survey said they either more likely to trust information
from Zillow than from a real estate agent.
Inman. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- Ex-Air Force intelligence analyst gets 45 months for leaking secrets about drone program in Afghanistan
A Tennessee man was sentenced Tuesday to 45 months in prison for leaking classified information
about the U.S. drone program in Afghanistan while he was working as an Air Force intelligence analyst.
Fox News. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- Gavin Newsom slams 'right-wing echo chamber' for COVID-19 misinfo, spars with Marjorie Taylor Greene
California Gov. Gavin Newsom called out Fox News host Tucker Carlson and some other prominent conservatives, accusing them of spreading potentially deadly misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines. Mr. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- Amazon Denies That It Will Accept Bitcoin as a Form of Payment
The company says the information
in the City Am article is false and it will not accept cryptocurrencies this year.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- Stewart bolsters Midwest operations with Title First Agency acquisition
After posting record second quarter earnings, Stewart Information
Services Corp. has acquired one of the nation's largest independent title agencies, Title First Agency Inc.
Inman. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- UK's Blue Badge offence hotspots revealed
In total, some 174,445 fines for Blue Badge-related offences were handed out last year by 205 councils that responded to a recent request for information
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
Information Technology News Headlines and News Summaries