This Information news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about information news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Tax refund scams: IRS warns taxpayers of common tax scams in 2020
Criminals are on the hunt for your personal information
this tax season so they can take your tax refund.
ABC News. Saturday, 29 Feb 2020.
- House Democrats ask Barr for information on Stone case
Attorney General William Barr is set to testify before the House Judiciary Committee at the end of March
CBS News. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- Hackers are sending malicious software in emails disguised as information about the coronavirus
The coronavirus is sending the world into a panic and hackers using it as bait to steal people's personal data by sending a malicious software disguised as information
about the outbreak.
Daily Mail. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- Apple will reportedly release iPad keyboard with a built-in trackpad this year - CNET
It'll be available at the same time as the new iPad Pro, according to The Information
CNET. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- Michael Bloomberg demands Bernie Sanders release heart health information
Michael Bloomberg's campaign wants his rival Bernie Sanders to release more information
on his heart health after the billionaire was proclaimed in 'great physical shape' by his doctors.
Daily Mail. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- Apple might release an iPad keyboard with a trackpad this year
Apple is working on an iPad keyboard that features a built-in trackpad, and it could launch this year, according to a new report.The Information
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Debunking common myths about climate change
Every day we are bombarded with reminders of climate change and how it is impacting the ecosystem, from record flooding to extreme heat. But there is also a lot of false information
CBS News. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- How The Brain Teases Apart A Song's Words And Music
Brain scans show that when people listen to songs, an area in the left hemisphere decodes speech-like sounds while one on the right processes musical information
NPR. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Trump coronavirus response questioned by Obama-linked WHO official after organization praises China
WHO has been quick to praise China for its coronavirus containment efforts, but experts question whether information
coming out of the country can be trusted.
Fox News. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- CPD to overhaul gang-related database, announces new 'Criminal Enterprise Information System'
The new system is expected to launch Thursday and is called the "Criminal Enterprise Information
System", CPD said.
ABC News. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Sabre, A New Global Partner
Our Group signed a partnership with Sabre, world leader in travel technologies and software. Video interview with Gilles de Richemond, Chief Information
Officer at Accor. Sabre is the world leader in travel technologies and software. ...
Hsyndicate. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- 'We need to stop the panic': Italy's prime minister calls for calm as virus spikes
Italy's prime minister has called for calm as the coronavirus spreads throughout Italy while lockdowns, closures and misinformation provokes panic among the public.
CNBC. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Remine security blunder exposed customer data to potential hacking
The real estate data firm discovered an "exposed vulnerability" that allowed anyone outside of the company to register an account to log in, potentially accessing personal information
of renters and sellers.
Inman. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Spec dump for Motorola's Edge Plus, One Mid, and G8 Power Lite reveals key features
Motorola's next phones are thought to be called the Motorola Edge Plus, Motorola One Mid, and Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite - if newly leaked information
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 25 Feb 2020.
- Pompeo Blasts China, Iran for Response to Virus Outbreak
Pompeo assailed Beijing for expelling 3 'Wall Street Journal' reporters and said a free press was needed to ensure accurate information
about the virus is available to the public and medical personnel.
Voice of America. Tuesday, 25 Feb 2020.
Information Technology News Headlines and News Summaries