This Inflatable news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about inflatables from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- River Thames: Rescuers try to save stranded whale for second time
The baby whale escaped an inflatable
cushion that was guiding it from the River Thames to safety.
BBC News. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Jury awards Indiana girl $96K for YMCA bounce house injuries
The Valparaiso girl was 2 years old when she was injured in August 2018 while playing in an inflatable
bounce house at the YMCA.
ABC News. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Inflatable Origami Structures Could Someday Offer Emergency Shelter
An applied mathematics team created origami-inspired tents that can collapse to the size of a twin mattress with ease
Smithsonian. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Typhoon sends giant inflatable moon for a joyride
A massive inflatable
moon was set up in Fuzhou, China, to mark the annual Mid-Autumn festival, but whoever set it up should have tied it down tighter as Typhoon Meranti was about to make landfall.
CBS News. Wednesday, 21 Apr 2021.
- Another 20 migrants brave bitter sea temperatures to cross Channel to UK in tiny boats
Around 60 migrants were towed into Dover Marina after crossing the freezing cold English Channel earlier this morning on inflatable
boats without engines, including a sleeping baby.
Daily Mail. Monday, 19 Apr 2021.
- Bootle intruder stabs boy, 12, on bouncy castle in front of terrified youngsters at sister's party
The youngster was chased on the inflatable
by a man who rained punches and kicks on him before knifing him three times in his leg in Bootle, Merseyside.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Apr 2021.
- Angels fans toss trash cans, jeer Astros in win
The Astros heard it all from Angels fans during their loss on Monday -- a game that saw an inflatable
trash can and a real one be tossed onto the field.
ESPN. Tuesday, 6 Apr 2021.
- 'Adopt a Grandparent' to support seniors during the COVID-19 pandemic
"ADOPT A GRANDPARENT" Customers can sponsor the creation and delivery of a 'balloon buddy,' a smiling yellow inflatable
that serves as a symbolic surrogate for family members.
ABC News. Wednesday, 3 Mar 2021.
- Flaming Lips stage unique 'space bubble' concert in Oklahoma
Both the band and their audience were inside individual inflatable
BBC News. Monday, 25 Jan 2021.
- Sixty cases of COVID-19 linked to inflatable holiday costume at San Jose Hospital
Dozens of COVID-19 cases and one death among Kaiser Permanente employees in San Jose have been linked to an inflatable
costume worn by a staffer on Christmas day.
Fox News. Wednesday, 6 Jan 2021.
- Inflatable Christmas Costume Reportedly Tied To California COVID-19 Outbreak After 43 Staffers Test Positive
'We are taking steps to reinforce safety precautions among staff'
Daily Caller. Sunday, 3 Jan 2021.
- Mysterious snowmen are taking over a Pennsylvania town
From house to house, a secret Santa and his elves are on the move in Chippewa Township, Pennsylvania. The community tells CBSN the holiday mystery of the inflatable
snowmen is spreading much-needed joy.
CBS News. Monday, 21 Dec 2020.
- Mysterious teens decorate Pennsylvania neighborhood with giant inflatable snowmen
Teenagers from a Pennsylvania town are spreading holiday cheer with over-the-top Christmas decorations.
Fox News. Friday, 18 Dec 2020.
- In Australia, Inflatable Tube Dancers Scare Dingoes Away From Livestock
At car dealerships, the 13-foot-tall flailing contraptions are meant to attract buyers. But on ranches, they scare off predators and protect the herd
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Inside Sierra Nevada Corp's space plans, from the reusable 'Dream Chaser' to inflatable habitats
Sierra Nevada Corporation is investing heavily in space, especially as it sees NASA and other companies building infrastructure in orbit.
CNBC. Sunday, 11 Oct 2020.
Inflatables News Headlines and News Summaries